Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help

3 posters

Go down

My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help Empty My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help

Post by GoddessAmaya Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 pm

After the event, Ive been having troubles loading my ninja royale, it says that I dont have space in my memory. So I've been deleting apps and clearing all temp data with my android phone. Updated my android system, reset my phone.

Once I start my ninja, it says "connecting to network" then "initializing..." and it just stays like that for hours.. I maybe the only one experiencing it,,

But I need you guy's help, of maybe you have any idea on how am i gonna resolve this. It stays on the startup screen only

Sad Sad Sad

GoddessAmaya
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help Empty Re: My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help

Post by chavarlison Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 am

All of the fixes that I could think of, you have already done them. About the only thing I couldn't see was you deleting the app and just reinstalling. And that just about sums up all my technical magickery I could come up with, hope someone who knows more can see this thread and give better help.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help Empty Re: My Ninja Royale won't load, Needs help

Post by Sarah Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

I've had a problem where it said not enough memory in SD card or something like that & my game wouldn't load. The problem for me I found out was that I had too many movies, pics and stuff. I deleted some and it started to load again. Check your memory storage and see if you have plenty of space. Hope this helped.

---rahkimx215

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessAmaya Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:25 pm

chavarlison wrote:All of the fixes that I could think of, you have already done them. About the only thing I couldn't see was you deleting the app and just reinstalling. And that just about sums up all my technical magickery I could come up with, hope someone who knows more can see this thread and give better help.

It was because I was afraid that I'll lose all of my data in game,, i sent an email to the support team, they just told me to just uninstall and reinstall and then they said that if it won't work then ill just download the Cache Cleaner and clean it.

I did all of it, several times now, but still there's no luck, after installing it, it still stuck with the loading page "initializing"

Sad Sad Sad

GoddessAmaya
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessAmaya Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Sarah wrote:I've had a problem where it said not enough memory in SD card or something like that & my game wouldn't load. The problem for me I found out was that I had too many movies, pics and stuff. I deleted some and it started to load again. Check your memory storage and see if you have plenty of space. Hope this helped.

---rahkimx215

Yep i transferred all of my photos and videos to my computer now, giving it a space of 1.7G, but it still have the same problem.

Sad Sad Sad

GoddessAmaya
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down