Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?

3 posters

Go down

New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  Empty New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?

Post by Jviega Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm new to the game and I couldn't figure it out, how can I get the cleric's juzu?

Jviega
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  Empty Re: New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?

Post by ynot563 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Jviega wrote:I'm new to the game and I couldn't figure it out, how can I get the cleric's juzu?

You have to get ppl to use ur invite id. Once they use ur invite id you should get 1 and you are able to get 12 i think? you can max it out for each time somebody uses ur invite id. If you dont know how to get ur invite id its in the forums. Sry if I dont feel like telling ya right off but we have so many questions about invite ids and ppl always starting new threads on it that it gets tiresome. Next time chk the newbie section first before adding a new thread. All of the frequent questions new players have, have been answered already.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?  Empty Re: New to the game- how to get the celric's juzu?

Post by RussellNg1980 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:11 pm

10 actually for 9 fusions.

Got one the other day. Not sure who used my invite ID since I don't bother with it. So sold the juzu. Need zeny. Running on empty.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down