Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
when is the next event? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
when is the next event? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
when is the next event? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
when is the next event? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
when is the next event? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
when is the next event? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
when is the next event? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
when is the next event? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
when is the next event? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

when is the next event?

3 posters

Go down

when is the next event? Empty when is the next event?

Post by kurtpugsley92 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:51 pm

will my wepons from the last arena event still get edge when the next one come out???

kurtpugsley92
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

when is the next event? Empty Re: when is the next event?

Post by ynot563 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Ur topic doesn't match what u are asking. The next event according to NR says that it will be next thru.

Your 2nd question: depends on what weapons u mean, If it is a elemental weapon then yes you will have probably a 1.2x edge, but that is not an event edge that is a lineage edge. For example: you go into thunder tower you have thunder gear you get thunder edge of x1.2

If you are talking about non elemental weapons like the flr rush weapons you got last arena event, then no the edge does not count the weapon is obsolete.

event edges are edges they give to the new weapons they are giving in the new event.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by kurtpugsley92 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 pm

so what do i do about all the gold wepons i have ? so do i justvsell all the wepons i have after each event?

kurtpugsley92
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Yes, the non elemental weapons are trash... unless they are your highest statistic, in which case selling them would only cripple you. So only you can decide that. Try to always keep 2 weapons, armor, and jutsu of each element for arenas
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:48 pm

And April 4th, 2013 is next Thursday. That is when the next event is starting
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 pm

you can sell them if you want. your choice nobody stopping you. And no it is not smart to sell your gear after each event. Sell all the weaker ones yea but keep your strongest one. The game works like this. Everybody that's been playing for awhile now have accumulated stronger weapons therefore they have an advantage over everybody in the beginning of each event because they have strong weapons.

For example: In the beginning of the event nobody has the new event gears yet so they have to use their previous gears to get those new gears. The ppl that have the strongest will get those gears faster making them rank high in the early game. As the event carries on more and more ppl will obtain the new gear. The whole pt is that eventually everybody will be using the event gear but it is the matter of how early you can obtain the event gear to help you. The earlier you get a new event gear the higher your rank is gonna be and the easier the event will be. So to get new gears faster you'll need a strong weapon to start with.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:58 pm

ynot563 wrote:you can sell them if you want. your choice nobody stopping you. And no it is not smart to sell your gear after each event. Sell all the weaker ones yea but keep your strongest one. The game works like this. Everybody that's been playing for awhile now have accumulated stronger weapons therefore they have an advantage over everybody in the beginning of each event because they have strong weapons.

For example: In the beginning of the event nobody has the new event gears yet so they have to use their previous gears to get those new gears. The ppl that have the strongest will get those gears faster making them rank high in the early game. As the event carries on more and more ppl will obtain the new gear. The whole pt is that eventually everybody will be using the event gear but it is the matter of how early you can obtain the event gear to help you. The earlier you get a new event gear the higher your rank is gonna be and the easier the event will be. So to get new gears faster you'll need a strong weapon to start with.
I would say you put that perfectly! But I would still add that they sell the lesser gear non elemental gear after the event is over ( unless its their strongest item in that category )
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by kurtpugsley92 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 pm

thanks guys Smile), any of youvknow why the rest if world 4 is locked??

kurtpugsley92
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 am

kurtpugsley92 wrote:thanks guys Smile), any of youvknow why the rest if world 4 is locked??

Thats a simple question, the developers are lazy or don't care and it takes them decades to release new content for single player.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by kurtpugsley92 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 am

thanks again, any of you want too add me on ninja riyale my name is kurtpugsley92 very acivte pkayer

kurtpugsley92
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Yeah... world 4 locked for like... 3 months now?
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down