Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
A few advanced questions about Arena EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

A few advanced questions about Arena

+5
DirrtyDisheZzz
baowolf0011
RussellNg1980
ynot563
Veradis
9 posters

Go down

A few advanced questions about Arena Empty A few advanced questions about Arena

Post by Veradis Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Hey guys, wondering about a few things.

Has anyone come across a maximum number of first aids they can stack up to assist people with? I currently have 9 as I've been waiting the last 15h for floors 6-10 to open up.

Does losing a first aid/assist battle affect/clear your win streak or is it separate?

Has anyone found gold gear from green fast heister battle fusions valuable after the event? Even during the event I often find them worthless compared to my other elemental gear - I am about to hit lvl1000 though.

Cheers!

Veradis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

A few advanced questions about Arena Empty Re: A few advanced questions about Arena

Post by ynot563 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 pm

1) I dont think any1 really saves more than 15+ first aid, that is a rare occurence(most i ever saved up was 11). If anything i would guess the max you can save up would be 99. How you would ever want to save up to 99 is beyond me but your choice if u don't want to help ppl out when they send you a first aid.

2) This had already been covered in previous arena thread. Losing does not affect combos. If you lose your first aid battle the person that sent it to you still gets the assist. Most ppl just use it as a ez way to get them back up to full hp by dying on purpose in first aid battles.

3) All the Green heister gears and rush flr gears from arena are worthless in any other event. If you dont have a element then by all means keep em but if u already have the elements then they are all trash gears. Usually after the event I trash them all.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

A few advanced questions about Arena Empty Re: A few advanced questions about Arena

Post by Veradis Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:57 am

Cheers ynot, I had read about first aid battles still assisting when losing but hadn't spotted whether it affected the streak, I'm slowly playing now getting more points - every battle seems to give 70 points no matter if it's a minor/green/etc heister or player, the only reason I haven't assisted them (I have played 4 of them now) is because they don't give any reps (right now) or points. I lost 58 reps of a 1667 lead losing one of the first aid battles.

Veradis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Losing first aid battle does not effect win streak. Just a rep deduction. Last time rep deduction could be up to 100's of reps but last arena was capped so it was a good tactic to die and get full health.

Please take note that you must fight the first aid battle within 24 hours after receiving it. Else IT WILL EXPIRE. More importantly, once it does expire you will receive no further first aid kit from the same person for that event. So if you think its gonna expire soon, just waste a bit and fight the first aid battle anyway.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by baowolf0011 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 am

Does any one know why I'm not getting my full stats. I have 100k+ att and 90k+ deff with earth gear in the earth arena but when i enter I'm only getting 30k+ on both. This is happening regardless of the arena i enter.

baowolf0011
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 am

baowolf0011 wrote:Does any one know why I'm not getting my full stats. I have 100k+ att and 90k+ deff with earth gear in the earth arena but when i enter I'm only getting 30k+ on both. This is happening regardless of the arena i enter.
U probably unchked earth edge off. If ur stats r white then u have it chked off. Dont worry if its not showing. The edge still works as long as ur earth gear is on. But if u want to see ur edge stats then just click on ur char and to middle right of the screen there is a chk mark. Just click that and viola! Either that or u forgot to auto slot OR becaus ur fighting ppl with good def earth gear. Just because u do 100k dmg doesnt mean it will hit 100k, u gotta factor in ppl's def stats too when ur fighting. Most of the time ur 100k atk will show up when u crit. When u atk regularly it will be low cuz of ppl's def

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

This questions not so advanced... Let's say you have a frenzy going. I know it ups the crit hits you can do and all that already. Let's say the timer is @ 10 secs left, and you enter into a battle. Does the frenzy stop when the timer stops? Or does it let you get through that last battle with your frenzy bonus, and then it stops. Know what I mean? Sorry if you can't understand, I didn't know how to phrase my question properly. Mahalo

Shoots
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:40 pm

i dont think it carries into battle. I remember a couple of arena events back I had 3 secs left and I went into a fast heister battle just before it ran out and during it I didnt get the frenzy bonus and lost. I hardly do that anymore. I know for a fact that the frenzy last long enough for a full and a half energy bar so i do that then i have time left over and i save like 18 of my energy and wait for the frenzy to die out then i use the 18 energy i have left and get a frenzy again. it works like 80% of the time. If you dont wanna take that risk i say save 30 from ur energy.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 am

I believe it does carry into battle. Went into a major heister with 3 seconds left and I was still critting like a madman.

As for saving first aids, I believe they expire after 24 hours, or at least from what I've seen. There are times where I kept them and overnight, they disappeared.

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bront20 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:28 pm

novalyx wrote:I believe it does carry into battle. Went into a major heister with 3 seconds left and I was still critting like a madman.
This has been my experience as well, that as long as you start the battle in frenzy, you stay in frenzy for the battle.
Bront20
Bront20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by baowolf0011 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Thanks ynot. But no what I'm meaning is when i go into a fight it said my stats are only 30k, i didn't expect to do 100k dmg. It just seems that I'm not getting the stats i should. I'm pretty sure i have event bonus on but I'll double check maybe its not and i just didn't notice. One last thing, i wonder did you ever or still play requiem? If so then you will know me, it is Darrius.

baowolf0011
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:18 am

baowolf0011 wrote:Thanks ynot. But no what I'm meaning is when i go into a fight it said my stats are only 30k, i didn't expect to do 100k dmg. It just seems that I'm not getting the stats i should. I'm pretty sure i have event bonus on but I'll double check maybe its not and i just didn't notice. One last thing, i wonder did you ever or still play requiem? If so then you will know me, it is Darrius.

Nope never heard of requiem lol, ynot is a popular name if your in the what i like to call "the Tony group" lol. its just our name backwards. = ). catchy aint it? tony spelled backwards is like a question why not?(just in case u didnt get the joke lol). I especially love it when ppl try to read it as one word and they pronounce it eu-not and how some ppl would get their minds blown cuz they figured it was a backwards name.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by baowolf0011 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 am

Lol funny. Yeah i know its a popular name, is just the way you write is a lot like a guildy of mine from this game and then your names are the same. Lol

baowolf0011
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:50 am

ynot563 wrote:

Nope never heard of requiem lol, ynot is a popular name if your in the what i like to call "the Tony group" lol. its just our name backwards. = ). catchy aint it? tony spelled backwards is like a question why not?(just in case u didnt get the joke lol). I especially love it when ppl try to read it as one word and they pronounce it eu-not and how some ppl would get their minds blown cuz they figured it was a backwards name.

Oh, makes sense. I thought you liked Wynaut the baby form of Wobbufet the pokemon. Hahaha!
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by angelzwingx17 Fri May 31, 2013 6:40 pm

I have a question.. do you have any tips on how you can finish all 3 towers so you can get the new epic clan suit without spending?
angelzwingx17
angelzwingx17
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Fri May 31, 2013 9:49 pm

angelzwingx17 wrote:I have a question.. do you have any tips on how you can finish all 3 towers so you can get the new epic clan suit without spending?

Keep the streak going. You get more (bonus) reps that way. And only focus on the 3 towers you plan on clearing. When your done then you can go after the other towers. Use ur kit battles to take a loss since it won't affect the streak. But will also regain health. If your close to leveling up and your hp is low flee from the battle the rep bonus should make up for it. These are all things I've learned here if you search you can find some more tips as well. Smile
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Keep the win streak. Losing on first aid battles gives you full life without losing win streak.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down