Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends

5 posters

Go down

Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends Empty Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 pm

--------------------------------------
Tips on Trading Primers:
--------------------------------------
Different clans (that you picked initially) accumulate different primers at a different speed. I won't go into detail for common primers because they are easy to obtain.

For Rare Primers:
***Raven clan: Gets Red Rare Primers the most. Gets Purple Rare Primers the least.
***Tigra clan: Gets Purple Rare Primers the most. Gets Brown Rare Primers the least.
***Tiburon clan: Gets Brown Rare Primers the most. Gets Red Primers the least.
Green Rare Primers are hard for all clans but seems Tiburon clan gets them relatively faster than other clans. (I play all 3 clans)

For Epic Primers: All clans get Purple and Green Primers relatively fast. But the Tiburon clan finished Purple & Green fastest.
***Raven clan: Gets Gold Primers the most. Gets Black Primers the least.
***Tigra clan: Gets Silver Primers the most. Gets Gold Primers the least.
***Tiburon clan: Gets Black Primers the most. Gets Silver Primers the least.
Approximately 400 epic primers needed to fill your hardest to fill.

You will benefit the most by trading with players that are different clan than you are.

Good luck!

---rahkimx215

Last edited by Sarah on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends Empty Re: Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends

Post by icanmove25 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Thank you so much for posting this. i was tryn to figure that out for a while i was thinking that it was based on when the first login of the tourny. thanks for opening my eyes i have one of each original clan and this will help alot. Does the next event start on the fourth?
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends Empty Re: Basic Tips for Trading Primers with Friends

Post by Cordio7 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 am

Yup, should start on the 4th
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tenkaiover95 Fri May 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey guys I was wondering if there is a way that I can trade or give out equipment. I have been trying to search all over the game and it doesnt show it. Can anyone confirm that I can trade or give out? Thanks!

tenkaiover95
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Fri May 10, 2013 5:16 pm

tenkaiover95 wrote:Hey guys I was wondering if there is a way that I can trade or give out equipment. I have been trying to search all over the game and it doesnt show it. Can anyone confirm that I can trade or give out? Thanks!

No you cant trade gear in this game. That would defeat the entire purpose of this game.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down