Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
If any player have the same glitch? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
If any player have the same glitch? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
If any player have the same glitch? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
If any player have the same glitch? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
If any player have the same glitch? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
If any player have the same glitch? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
If any player have the same glitch? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
If any player have the same glitch? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
If any player have the same glitch? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

If any player have the same glitch?

4 posters

Go down

If any player have the same glitch? Empty If any player have the same glitch?

Post by FrancisWoo Fri May 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Hi, everybody. May i ask, there are times when i initiate battle, after the match my energy immediately fully recovered. And there are time my energy recover by 1 bar. Can i know what is the cause of it? or its a bug?
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

If any player have the same glitch? Empty Re: If any player have the same glitch?

Post by ynot563 Sat May 18, 2013 12:40 am

I dont understand ur question.

I'm assuming that u mean when ur just battling sometimes ur red bar goes full amount then disappears? If so, then yes it is a glitch.

Fyi 1 bar = fully recovered. Or do u mean that it is not recovered and u only get 1 bt out of it? Or do u mean ur blue bar?

This is how i'm understanding ur question:

Sometimes when u battle somebody using one battle turn (red bar) and it gives u 3 more battle turns making ur red bar full. Other times u battle somebody u recover 1 battle turn?

Plz rephrase ur question or if anybody else understand this and would like to attempt, the help would be appreciated.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

If any player have the same glitch? Empty Re: If any player have the same glitch?

Post by FrancisWoo Sat May 18, 2013 3:24 am

Sorry for my poor English. What i mean when i have 2/3 of my bt, sometime i use the bt and after that round, my bt goes back to 3/3. There are times when i have 1 bt left and i use it to battle, i still have 1 bt left.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 am

Its ok, just needed to clear things up. No worries. Yea that is a glitch. The real thing that is suppose to happen is u waste 1 bt and its not suppose to come back. Either that or somebody killed the person before u did which is unlikely in this event, that mostly happens in crackdown raid boss fights.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by elcacique23 Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 am

it sounds like when you're at 2/3 bt and the battle you do makes you level up. in this case all 3 bt are recovered after you level.
elcacique23
elcacique23
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Sat May 18, 2013 2:30 pm

But i didn't lvl up. I just gain a few extra bt.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat May 18, 2013 3:04 pm

It's a glitch...it has to do with the timing while it regenerates...kind of like time is still ticking internally to regenerate even though you have your battle points(s). Wish I knew how to trigger it lol. I believe thats why they took away treasure event who knows.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Sat May 18, 2013 4:30 pm

During last event (crackdown event). I did some timing about my attack during the peak time for the player to attack the boss. When the boss hp is getting too low (keep constantly check their hp), launch a 3 bt attack to finish off the boss. There are high chance that you are too late to finish off the boss. Since you did launched an attack, You'd still get prizes. After the battle, your bt point is unused.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sat May 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Yep, every1 here knows that trick already but thx for sharing!

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum