Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale

2 posters

Go down

How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale Empty How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:26 am

Here is a useful link.

http://support.mobage.com/customer/portal/articles/954263

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale Empty Re: How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale

Post by RussellNg1980 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:48 am

I sort of knew this. The only problem is that if you delete the folder, expect all mobage apps to redownload their required data again. You can't tell which folder is for which particular game since its all gibberish.

NR had a specific app only to target NR data. It worked for me under gingerbread and ICS on android. Doesn't work on JB. There was a problem with the download of the event earlier and couldn't see the screen properly. I used that app to force a clean download again but didn't work. Had to use the delete the folder method.

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale Empty Re: How to completely get rid of all files associated with Ninja Royale

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Thank you for the info russ!

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum