Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Besides NR what other games do you like to play? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Besides NR what other games do you like to play?

+2
ynot563
KoolLink7
6 posters

Go down

Besides NR what other games do you like to play? Empty Besides NR what other games do you like to play?

Post by KoolLink7 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Also what are some of your favorite video game characters.

I remember being really young when my family got a nes and we had Mario,legend of Zelda and kid niki,among other games. But these are the ones that stand out. I've been a gamer from a young age and even though I don't play as much as I used to I still enjoy playing video games when I can. My question is what video games do you enjoy playing and what are some of your favorite video game characters?

My all time favorite game is legend of Zelda ( hence the name Kool link ) it's hard to choose which installment of the series but if I had to I'd probably go with ocarina of time. Smile. Other 1 player games I like are god of war and kingdom hearts. I also like fighting games some of my favorite characters are.

Mortal kombat - Kung Lao and ermac

King of fighters - ralf jones and ryo sakazaki

Street fighter - ryu and Ken

Other games I like are the Mario games like Mario galaxy, Mario kart, or Mario party. On Mario party and Mario kart I always choose princess peach. Smile.

So. What are your favorites? feel free to mention some I might of missed whether it be x box, playstation,nintendo, computer or games you play on your phone.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Besides NR what other games do you like to play? Empty Re: Besides NR what other games do you like to play?

Post by ynot563 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 pm

I would have to say, Final fantasy series and kingdom hearts. I always was a console rpg fan. Those 2 would have to be my all time favorites. Sadly I have not been keeping up with the new ones cuz the prices for the consoles r really high, same goes for games.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Besides NR what other games do you like to play? Empty Re: Besides NR what other games do you like to play?

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 pm

The only thing I play right now is Ninja Royale.  But I used to be a hardcore World of Warcraft player.  My all time console favorites have to be Final Fantasy 4, 8, and X, Kingdom Hearts (the first one only dont like the others) and my ALL TIME-ALL TIME favorite....Zelda Wind Waker (Game Cube)...I am in love with that game, cute graphics, I can play over and over. Smile

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xLuSift Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:35 pm

I play call of duty on ps3

xLuSift
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by willoughbyjoe Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm a Call Of Duty kid. Max prestige level in almost all of them now. I know, I have no life. It's alright tho cuz most of the time I spend playing is with my friends and we almost always mess around! Other than that Ill play pretty much any Xbox game. My other favorites are Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and Borderlands 1 and 2.

willoughbyjoe
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 am

Halo. Me and the boys used to get together and hook up the Xbox's in my garage and do some split screen action back in the day. Splatter each others brains across the maps with headshots. Good times.

And... Don't laugh. Pokémon. That's the game everyone was jamming when I was a kid growing up. I had red version while my friend had blue. His older brother had red version too, but he was a douche and didn't want to trade with us. Generation I. I played all the way till Heart Gold & Soul Silver(awesome remakes of the OG Gold & Silver). I gave up after that because their was too many Pokémon to remember + one time McDonald's was having a promo and giving away Pokémon cards in their happy meals for the new Pokémon game Black & White, so I bought one(Hahahaha!). And when I opened it up I got a Pokémon card called "Trubbish". It was a trash can with eyes on it. Seriously.

After that I gave up and stopped. But Pokémon is still the s**t.
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down