Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Latest topics
» Post your current game here!
Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

» "Take Down" Challenge Prizes
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 am by notsleep250

Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce yourself

Post by Kawayanii on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:47 am

Sup ppl, I am Kawayanii I play NR since august 2012 haven't missed an event since I started playing, until I got some irl issues and had a little break from 5 events (Blood of Heroes until The Howlback) I missed the best looking outfits ingame -.- but they will show up again like they always do. Like this event with the Reynard outfit. I am from the Netherlands and the time difference is HUGE. So for me, there will never be a chance to get in top 5. I am a NR addict but wont set my alarm to do team battle and such, i am more addicted to sleep Wink Besides NR i am a singer songwriter so check me out on youtube, my real name is Joshua Vahnray. 30 years old have 2 kids Jacey and Byron. Jacey is 6 Byron is 3. I recently moved to a new apartment its 4 stores up and near the centre of the city where i live. I like my new house very much gives a calm and relaxing atmosphere. that's about it i suppose. See you ingame pounding some bosses ^^
Kawayanii
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Sarah on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum! You started playing just around when I started playing. Smile I also played WoW too for 5 years. (I saw your other post) I will definitely check out your youtube channel. Good to have you here. ^^

Ninja Master
Ninja Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosswater on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Hey everyone. I'm boss water. I have been playing this game since eye of the needle. Can't really tell the date if the event because the dates are all messed up. Anyways, I came across this forum because I was looking at people's profiles on the game and was curious about my own gear and figuring how to play this game. Look up upgrading R6 items: I believe that's the lingo that's being used in the comments. Anyways, I have been reading and learning a lot from all you NR players. Smile I played when I was going to school full time, collegiate athlete and I played whenever I could. Didn't have Internet at times so it was hard to play. Took a break and finally used up all my saved item from the first few games I played. * I completely sucked. Huge props to canatian, MilkManMoo, Besthippop. You guys are freaks. I don't know how you guys have soo much money. I'm broke trying to upgrade one R6. Anyways, loving the game, addicted to it since I'm placing better! Love to hear from all you guys and see you in battles.

Bosswater
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:14 am

Bosswater wrote:Hey everyone. I'm boss water. I have been playing this game since eye of the needle. Can't really tell the date if the event because the dates are all messed up. Anyways, I came across this forum because I was looking at people's profiles on the game and was curious about my own gear and figuring how to play this game. Look up upgrading R6 items: I believe that's the lingo that's being used in the comments. Anyways, I have been reading and learning a lot from all you NR players. :)I played when I was going to school full time, collegiate athlete and I played whenever I could. Didn't have Internet at times so it was hard to play. Took a break and finally used up all my saved item from the first few games I played. * I completely sucked. Huge props to canatian, MilkManMoo, Besthippop. You guys are freaks. I don't know how you guys have soo much money. I'm broke trying to upgrade one R6. Anyways, loving the game, addicted to it since I'm placing better! Love to hear from all you guys and see you in battles.
Hi welcome to the forum. I hope you find lots of useful information here Smile
Canatian
Guru
Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top