Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Help when just starting out - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Help when just starting out

+14
PingPongPlaya
lagin1aj
ynot563
wonfu
Talan2127
cubeo222
mcstarn101
chavarlison
Cordio7
icanmove25
Sithmiester
RussellNg1980
NickEB91
walldoggy
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help when just starting out - Page 2 Empty Re: Help when just starting out

Post by walldoggy Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Or you can use my invite code! 7992T Very Happy

walldoggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by PingPongPlaya Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Just started playing this game as of yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out how to play the game but so far I'm having fun. If anyone can help fill up my invites that would be great! Smile 7b5bB

PingPongPlaya
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

Uh, here's another noob tip from a noob(me). When in the Crackdown event and your in the team battle and the Raid Bosses come out, try to go for the the higher level ones. (I.e. lvl 45 boss instead of the lvl 25 one). You get more points for smacking the higher level one instead of the lower one. Especially if you use all 3 BT. Your probably going to die a lot but that's okay. It's all about getting points. And you might just make a teammate mad for dumping all your DORA the YAKI explora into the lvl 25 and get called nasty names on the team wall.

Little did that guy know that I had no clue not too go for the 25, and by the time I did it was too late and I was 15 DORA the YAKI explora into him plus leveling up twice. And I was the only guy going for him besides one other person so I didn't want to waste all that time and he doesn't die. No worst feeling then wasting all your BT on a raid boss and having it live and you get nothing. Thought I would share.
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 pm

DirrtyDisheZzz wrote:Uh, here's another noob tip from a noob(me). When in the Crackdown event and your in the team battle and the Raid Bosses come out, try to go for the the higher level ones. (I.e. lvl 45 boss instead of the lvl 25 one). You get more points for smacking the higher level one instead of the lower one. Especially if you use all 3 BT. Your probably going to die a lot but that's okay. It's all about getting points. And you might just make a teammate mad for dumping all your DORA the YAKI explora into the lvl 25 and get called nasty names on the team wall.

Little did that guy know that I had no clue not too go for the 25, and by the time I did it was too late and I was 15 DORA the YAKI explora into him plus leveling up twice. And I was the only guy going for him besides one other person so I didn't want to waste all that time and he doesn't die. No worst feeling then wasting all your BT on a raid boss and having it live and you get nothing. Thought I would share.

I agree with u somewhat. If your weak it is best to go the lvl 25 but be sure that ur not wasting more than 6 bts to get mvp. I'm a strong player so I waste only 3 bts for lvl 25s anything higher than that for mvp I dont even bother. If i get bumped down then so be it but i only at max waste 3 bts on a lvl 25. On a weaker player its best only to at max waste 6 bt to ensure a mvp and no more. If your not even gonna get top 3s on lvl 25s then dont bother it would be best to atk the lvl 45.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 am

My personal take on it, whichever leveled boss you can survive for the full 10 seconds is where you should be hitting. That goes for both raid boss and regular zeku's. People think that getting MVPs on the lower boss is all that they have to do but doing this ensures your loss on the team battles. I've seen battles with same number of combos on both side, one side focused more on LVL 25, the other focused on 45. Guess which team won?
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks for the helpful information. That's why this forum is awesome. Put up a question(hopefully looked around first to see if it's already been answered) and people who know give you tips. Fusion hah! *throws ninja star*

Shoots
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 pm

I almost never attack the 25 bosses, the reward is terrible! Even getting 3rd place on a 45 is more! But sometimes a person is too weak, and it sucks... so I can see why the low bosses exist.
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by kickmouze Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 pm

hey guys, if anyone want to help a new player, here is my ID 7prh3
Thanks Smile

kickmouze
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 pm

I'll add you from an alt. Get you that jutsu!
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Chriskarim0 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 am

The method I used to fill my fusion is to befriend and notify players without the invitee gift of my code. Managed to do full fusion in a day.
Chriskarim0
Chriskarim0
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum