Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
zero karma and battle turns after level up EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

zero karma and battle turns after level up

5 posters

Go down

zero karma and battle turns after level up Empty zero karma and battle turns after level up

Post by twitkorn02 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm

i just leveled up and after 5 seconds, this happen
zero karma and battle turns after level up Sc201312

twitkorn02
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

zero karma and battle turns after level up Empty Re: zero karma and battle turns after level up

Post by RussellNg1980 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm

You mean the zero energy and zero battle turns. Haven't had that before but someone complain on FB once. I am guessing its a bug. Bad luck though.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

zero karma and battle turns after level up Empty Re: zero karma and battle turns after level up

Post by twitkorn02 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

no solution for this? xD its very disappointing to have bugs like this.

twitkorn02
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 pm

twitkorn02 wrote:no solution for this? xD its very disappointing to have bugs like this.

I agree, but this doesn't happen very often. If your still getting this then you might have a bugged account. Who knows? Otherwise out of all the times I've played that never happened to me.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 pm

That happened to me too but it not really true, I pressed go and I can still move and my BTs and energy jumped back up to where they were supposed to be. My guess is system was slow updating or something.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by twitkorn02 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 am

chavarlison wrote:That happened to me too but it not really true, I pressed go and I can still move and my BTs and energy jumped back up to where they were supposed to be. My guess is system was slow updating or something.

oh really? deym! I waited 5hrs to regain my full energy coz that xD bad luck though. anyways, thanks guys Very Happy

twitkorn02
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Well, that's what happened to me, your situation might have been different but at least next time, you can at least try to move again and see if nothing happens.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

zero karma and battle turns after level up Empty Re:Lost energy & bt

Post by jennz420 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 am

This has happened to me at least 4 times on my main account and 2 times with my secondary account. With them not returning after waiting. I have contacted Mobage and Dena regarding this and only advive they gave was to back out of mission and re enter and it might come back, but to no avail. They also would not right the wrong for me either like I asked by maybe giving me a lg. Dorayaki to replace my lost battle turns. Their advice on anything is never even worth the time to write the email though :-(

jennz420
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum