Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Introduce yourself

+80
shod1176
cloudd939
elfie
D.iV.er
Chriskarim0
shuheihisagi
kickmouze
JinSagara
xLuSift
angelzwingx17
kaladin71
iMafia
Akyra
tyrwilson
Matchbook
InkyJoltz-72
KoolLink7
japs4short
dj0$eR
Slickspit
firepanda
o0sadsky0o
DirrtyDisheZzz
Kyute
corlerwer
DesertFox900
Shea1219
Bront20
Brwnskinsista
TheAtlantaPrism
casademont
viperver1
jriffe
KidCuddles420
bahamuthero7
Vash4eVa
sylverstar
DeemKat
IceKnight1987
novalyx
kayko1990
triiky742
NicoTheBeast
OniKage86
jennz420
jaysee
Frank
misseELmissen
twitkorn02
Kamea6
icanmove25
Bfroger6
walldoggy
AznSouljah
Nanodragon
drackosenpai
Sithmiester
joshd
Msbhayvn
Anantsi
erv929
tidepoolhoppi
FauBanks
Avalon
ynot563
goestattoo
Cordio7
pyroares
Scyth85
Canatian
ckw1127
Besthippo
RussellNg1980
cfleshman4
Sarah
tinodavid
rykus8
BoogerRuth
Wan4Coco
chavarlison
84 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Avalon Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 am

chavarlison wrote:@ Avalon - 15 days and level 273?! Wow man, that must have taken a lot of work. Welcome everyone!
and that is not a top. i played this ninja without using a bugs. Than i found a bug(or just a little mistake of developers) using witch you can made 350+ lvl ninja in 3 days Shocked. I thought that almost everybody know it. Smile if it interesting i can tell about it Rolling Eyes

Avalon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Anantsi Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:18 am

Hi everybody. The name's Anantsi which happens to be my in game name as well. I've been playing since the week of Thanksgiving and I'm currently level 118. The current event is my second major event I've participated in and I feel I'm doing pretty well for a noobie (#1250 and climbing!) I'm mostly doing it for the suits and I'm still working on getting the Epic Ishmael suit. I've got plenty of room on my friends list and looking for more to add. Nice meeting you guys and I'm glad I managed to find this site. Smile

Anantsi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Msbhayvn Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Hihi all Very Happy guess it's about time to intro myself. IGN Msbhayvn level 1100 playing since Feb 2012 & been hooked ever since (had an earlier account that accidentally got deleted). Read all the forums but hardly post, more of a lurker Smile I still remember when you get epic sir just by doing missions & gear upgrades didn't eat up your zeny. Good job on forum so far, better than fb page... less drama
Msbhayvn
Msbhayvn
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

whats up everybody, my names josh and my ingame is joshd677. ive been playing for about a week now and am having alot of fun doing so, add me as a friend.

joshd
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithmiester Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:13 am

Hello every one! I just started playing a week ago. Belong to another forum with Chav and he got me turned on to it, I've made alot of mistakes in the 1st couple days but have been reading up here and hoping to get better, Happy to meet all of you.

Sith

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:30 am

You'll all get better at it, no worries, just need practice Very Happy
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by drackosenpai Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Yo, my IGN is the same, been playing for about 3 months on a casual basis. Then i became addicted and very competitive, so i generally aim to be in the top 100. Im from south africa, and have NR running for most of the time, work or @ home.
drackosenpai
drackosenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanodragon Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Hiya, all. I'm Crystal and my in-game name is jeweleddragon. I generally play every few hours unless I'm out of the house (I use a wi-fi device) or asleep. Haven't started setting a timer yet, but I can see myself getting to that point someday. Wink

I've been playing since November 15 and I ranked 21 in the newcomer event pretty much on sheer force of will and luck, since I hadn't figured out the value of fusing or upgrading weapons, and I couldn't use an invite code since the option was off for iOS users at that point. Right now I'm level 226.

Aside from in Dark Wings Rising (my first non-newcomer event, so I only had a couple of days to play that one), I seem to hover around rank 5000 on the leaderboard so far, 'cause I don't spend money, and obviously I still haven't quite figured out what I'm doing playing free ... but that's what the wiki and the forum are for, right? Still, 5000 seems kind of pathetic, so I must be doing something wrong ... ha. Wink

(Oh, and I'm terrible at consistently visiting forums. I tend to appear in cycles, like the moon. So I'm sure I'll see you around, but who knows when? ;D)
Nanodragon
Nanodragon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by AznSouljah Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 am

In game name - AznSouljah (lvl 1014) currently ranked 226

First started playing during the 1st Arena Event, seemed fun so I continued...so around early Feb...since then scored 9 ranks above 500 without having to pay any money what so ever...highest rank was 157...lowest rank was 7166 which was the 3rd crackdown event, and I had no idea what to do still...thought I'd still fight other ppl...and had no gear

I don't play when events end or there is that 1 day break, I usually set up my exp so I lv up after 1 full energy turn...

I like to clean out my friends list if ppl dont play for longer then 30 days to keep my group fresh with active players, so I always have space...add me and don't go afk too long, send me primers during primer event's and I will ALWAYS max with you when I can
AznSouljah
AznSouljah
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by walldoggy Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Christmas noob here! Name is walldoggy and I just started the game today. I have no idea what I am doing! lol

Last edited by walldoggy on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
walldoggy
walldoggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Hy. Im currently lv. 443.
Joined the game in the Saizo identity event ranking 10000, ofc Smile
Im good only in Drop em events and my best rank was 393 in Double trouble!
My score goes from bad at arena events to medium in crackdown since im a slow starter in crackdowns, otherwise I would be getting scores like in drop em.
Rank in this event is 1205 for now. Cleared just the earth tower. I suck at this big time. Razz
Im from Croatia and I would like to friend a player from my country. Very Happy
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

hello, my ninja is meckroate currently lvl666, my first event was crackdown with legba august 5-13 ranking 10,956. my bhighest ranking was 68 in Double Trouble 12/1-12/10-2012. i play daily and always use my karmas, i keep atleast 4 places open in my friends list and will always max double bond in Drop'em events. so dont b shy. over the last couple weeks NR has disappointed me to the max. i dont think i'll b spending money in this game anymore considering i've gotten ho'd out of many things they claim to offer for premium offerings at Hime's Hoard. i only try to friend high lvl players or peeps who have max fusioned gear. (we're all pretty close after a couple days in a tourny anyway). i still love this game and have three other ninjas i will use when the tourny is worth it. add my others if you like they may just come in handy for one of the Drop'em events. icanmove25 is ab 500 lvl, meckro22 should b around 300 lvl by now and ninjaroyalesu is in the 200's. lets all cooperate and try to get NR back on track as the best action/toy game in the app store!!! Peace & Love
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by walldoggy Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:46 pm

walldoggy wrote:Christmas noob here! Name is walldoggy and I just started the game today. I have no idea what I am doing! lol
Ok so I decided I screwed up my first guy, so I have my new regular guy. Sithwalldoggy is the one I will use from here on out.
walldoggy
walldoggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 pm

walldoggy wrote:
walldoggy wrote:Christmas noob here! Name is walldoggy and I just started the game today. I have no idea what I am doing! lol
Ok so I decided I screwed up my first guy, so I have my new regular guy. Sithwalldoggy is the one I will use from here on out.
I've been there took me a few tries also. im on # four now. i usually only play the other 3 when im fiendin for more moves, but mostly for drop em events. if you have multple devices and you start the raid teams you can 90% of the time get on the same team and so massive work on raid boss hehehe
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamea6 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Hello everyone, my name is kamea6, I just started playing this and was introduced into by Chav. Still learning the ropes so hopefully I can pick up a few things on this forum. By the way I live in Hawaii, so Aloha! my game tag is kamea77.

Last edited by Kamea6 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamea6
Kamea6
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Introduce yourself

Post by twitkorn02 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:47 am

hi! I go by the name twitkorn02 in the game, been playing since December 21, 2012. just like chavarlison, i usually wake up in the middle of the night just to use turns and energy. lv 91 and improving Very Happy

if anyone knows how to donate, please pm me. thanks Smile Laughing

twitkorn02
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by misseELmissen Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello everyone, my IGN is misseELmissen im lvl 637 atm my starting clan was raven, im from sweden and i play as often as i can, but less when im at work ofc hehe. ive been playing since august 2012, i rarely spend money on the game but now and then i buy something, mostly sushis. add me if u want i try to keep my friendlist fresh i remove ppl who have not played the last 30days.
i hope u all have a good new year and good luck in the events!

misseELmissen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 am

Oi!! Good morning fellow NR players, my in-game tag is NecroMalys and have been playing for about a month now. cheers
Frank
Frank
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty New player here

Post by jaysee Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Hey guys, just picked this game up because I got bored with Blood Brothers. I gotta say its pretty funny, I like that you actually get to interact with this game lol. While reading these forums (good help/advice btw) I saw a few people who where offering to help people get there refer rewards (I'm assuming they know how to make lots of accounts). Thanks in advance, see you guys in the events (after much leveling that is!)

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum rule states posting invite code is not permitted.)

jaysee
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Introduce

Post by jennz420 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi, my ninja name is jennz420. I have been playing NR since January 2012 and I am currently level 1006. I started as Ravin clan. I have always been a daily player but didn't play so seriously the first several months until I really got into the swing of things. After that, became extremely addicted to this game, setting up my own personal goals that have been continually evolving. I didn't realize how competitve I was until NR.During events, I play pretty much all the time because I created another ninja to pass the time waiting for karmas to fill. Started to get competitve with that one as well so it it is So I end up playing almost constantly. I now have a 3rd ninja so I could send the primers I need during those events.
Drop em events are my favorite. Even tho all my lowest ranked events are not from the drop em events. I always aim for at very least, ranked under 1000. If I break in under 1000, then look out because then I am going balls out to get under 500. I am mostly only competitve with myself. Is that weird? Lmafo

also becoming competitve and beforw I knew it

jennz420
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by OniKage86 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi, my ninja name is OniKage86, from Singapore. Just restarted playing NR because my friend is playing it now and i'm currently a low lv123. Will be slowly leveling up since i dun spent money on it =X
OniKage86
OniKage86
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoTheBeast Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:03 am

Hi, my NR nickname is NicoTheBeast88. I've been playing since July 2012 and since that i've been playing costantly missing just one event. I pretty always rank in the first 1000 and my best ranking was during the event with Crocodile suit at 240 position.
I don't use double accounts cause i can't spend too much time into the game that is already too addictive.
My current level is approximately 850. Btw i am from Italy.

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please do not judge other players!)
NicoTheBeast
NicoTheBeast
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by triiky742 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am

My NR nickname is triiky742 and I'm level 75, just started a few days ago and still learning how to do everything in the game. Hope to make some friends.

triiky742
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Hey

Post by kayko1990 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 am

I'm Sarah. My game name is kayko1990. I play the game all the time. I just started a few weeks ago, but I'm completely hooked. If anyone is looking for new friends, I am open. I have plenty of space for new friends, and I try to treat all of my friends fairly, with events and such. Thanks

kayko1990
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi all, my in-game nick is novalis. I'm on pretty frequently and I started on December 24th. If anyone is looking for friends or to do events, please let me know. I'm still learning the game so fellow noobs, feel free to add Very Happy

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by IceKnight1987 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi all, i'm IceKnight1987 (same nick in game), i'm an Italian player. I started few days ago and i am an active user, now i'm trying to complete the primer event Smile

IceKnight1987
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next