Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

FAQ: When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End?

2 posters

Go down

FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? Empty FAQ: When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End?

Post by Sarah Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 am

After you max double bond another player, you will notice that Ninja Royale system at the end tells you that you get different points at times. This will explain why.

Completing Max Double Bond itself gives both players 500 points even.

Let's say you and I are trading primers.

For me to max bond you, I need approximately 64 primers. So let's say every time I send 1 primer, 1 primer = 8 points. After I send you 64 primers, that will cause to max bond with you and I will get 512 points on my end. 64 primers x 8 points = 512 points. (You may not notice though, but check the bottom left of the bonding window and you will notice your points increase every time you send a primer.)

When you decide to bond me back, sometimes you may max double bond me back with 64 of the same kind of primers. When that happens, Ninja Royale system will tell you at the end that you got 1012 points total. 500 for completing MDB + 512 points from sending 64 primers. Follow?

Now let's say that you don't have 64 of the same kind of primers to max double bond back. For example, you want to max double bond back with 30 red primers and 34 brown primers. You send the 30 red primers first, getting you 240 points first (30 primers x 8 points). You will notice your points increase on your bottom left corner of the window. Now you want to send the rest, the 34 brown primers. In order to do that, you have to close your current primer window and open a new one. Remember, you already got 240 points from sending 30 red primers first.

Now to finish off with the 34 brown primers. 34 primers x 8 points = 272 points. After the brown primers have been sent & completed MDB, Ninja Royale system will tell you that you got 772 points. Why? Completing MDB = 500 points + 272 points from sending brown primers. Closing the window and opening a new one will cause a reset on the point count at the end, but you are all getting the same amount of points no matter what the Ninja Royale system tells you at the end.

I tried to be thorough, and hope this helped. If something is unclear, please feel free to post and ask questions regarding this topic.

---rahkimx215

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

FAQ:  When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End? Empty Re: FAQ: When I Max Double Bond Someone, Why Does it Sometimes Show Different Points at the End?

Post by ynot563 Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 am

Nice job explaining it Sarah. bounce

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down