Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First?

+3
ynot563
chavarlison
icanmove25
7 posters

Go down

ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First?

ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_lcap19%ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_lcap12%ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_lcap8%ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_lcap15%ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_lcap19%ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_lcap8%ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 26

ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? Empty ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First?

Post by icanmove25 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 am

Do you have a preference?
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? Empty Re: ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First?

Post by icanmove25 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:45 am

i choose the tower with the most people because i try to battle ninjas without taking a hit. and im not that much higher with one element over the others.
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First? Empty Re: ARENA EVENT: Which Tower Do You Clear First?

Post by chavarlison Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 am

I choose the one with the least people. This way, I have a chance of getting the good gears for finishing early.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:09 am

i usually go for wind or lightning, cuz thats my 2 strongest elements. I guess so are majority of ppl lol. I just do it cuz I can kill the heisters easier and get the green treasures. I voted for wind cuz thats currently my strongest gear now.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 am

Wind. Best gears. But more importantly the best clan bonuses throughout all the weapons, armor and tools. Can match all but the top players.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by nemesisv Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 am

I think also depend on your clan/gears you have. Usually good to go the one you are strongest in.

nemesisv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 am

I never go to the fire tower at the beggining of the event. Too many players so I can't get the good prizes. It's good to go there after some time if you want to win the floor rushes cuz there arent many strong players in the low floors anymore.
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 pm

earth. but after this current crackdown im not so sure now. i try to stay away from yhe eveny before's gear elemeny towers because i figure everyone will have beefed up gears. (noob logic)
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum