Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof

5 posters

Go down

Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof Empty Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof

Post by icanmove25 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:01 pm

this is a pic of the last three Drop em Events secondary clan rare3* max fused and upgraded. you will see how the weapon strength has grown. i dont know about r4 or r5 but this shows that r3*s have been getting stronger. if anyone wants to show their gear getting stronger or weaker go ahead and post if here.

Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof Ninroy20

Last edited by icanmove25 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tryn to size the image correctly)
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof Empty Re: Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof

Post by Sarah Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 pm

thanks for sharing! i knew this awhile ago though. Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof Empty Re: Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof

Post by icanmove25 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Sarah wrote:thanks for sharing! i knew this awhile ago though. Smile

so did i but every time im on here some one says just sell the new weapons cause they are weak. i just wanted to show the peeps who werent sure or wondering
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 am

I remember a couple of times where the weapons actually got weaker. Its nearly the same in most cases. Also, clans are important. The newer clans (40% additional damage/def) gears are better.

Still selling off those R3 gears anyway. As even fully fused and upgraded, it can't beat what's already available.

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by po1ochon Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 am

It's a shame we can't compare weapons more easily. It's too complicated, even with the help of the catalog, depending on the fusing benefits and limits, the upgrading rate (standard or marathon)... Rolling Eyes
Surprisingly, a r4 (silver) weapon that has been fused once is stronger than the same unfused weapon as r5 (gold). Shocked
Therefore I can't optimize my upgrades ahead, I have to spend the gems and upgrade to the max to figure out which weapons to keep and which to sell. Some will say it's the purpose of the game's creators, to make us spend some more cash... Twisted Evil

Do you ever see items (weapons, armor, tools) from previous campaigns come back in new ones? I've been collecting rare items in the hope of making them better through fusion, but it seems each new campaign comes with new items... I've read that they may come back after 6 or 7 months (too long in my opinion) and you're not even sure you can fuse the new items with your old ones...

po1ochon
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Newer Weapons Are Stronger... Proof Empty More!

Post by icanmove25 Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 pm

po1ochon wrote:It's a shame we can't compare weapons more easily. It's too complicated, even with the help of the catalog, depending on the fusing benefits and limits, the upgrading rate (standard or marathon)... Rolling Eyes
Surprisingly, a r4 (silver) weapon that has been fused once is stronger than the same unfused weapon as r5 (gold). Shocked
Therefore I can't optimize my upgrades ahead, I have to spend the gems and upgrade to the max to figure out which weapons to keep and which to sell. Some will say it's the purpose of the game's creators, to make us spend some more cash... Twisted Evil

Do you ever see items (weapons, armor, tools) from previous campaigns come back in new ones? I've been collecting rare items in the hope of making them better through fusion, but it seems each new campaign comes with new items... I've read that they may come back after 6 or 7 months (too long in my opinion) and you're not even sure you can fuse the new items with your old ones...

Yes old weapons do come back. The last event brought back the spiner vlan from about 6-7 months ago. And the new weapons for their clan fused with the ones i aquired the first time. If you want i can make a montage of my weapons divided by element. If you want something to compare to. Ofcoarse i have to wait for an arena event to start so the weapons order themselves by element. Let me kno what you think
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by po1ochon Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 pm

icanmove25 wrote:
Yes old weapons do come back. The last event brought back the spiner vlan from about 6-7 months ago. And the new weapons for their clan fused with the ones i aquired the first time. If you want i can make a montage of my weapons divided by element. If you want something to compare to. Ofcoarse i have to wait for an arena event to start so the weapons order themselves by element. Let me kno what you think

That would be great. Does that mean you keep all your items since the begining without selling them?

po1ochon
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 pm

po1ochon wrote:
That would be great. Does that mean you keep all your items since the begining without selling them?

you could but you do have a cap on how many items you can save. 200 slots for each gear weapon/def/tool

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down