Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

FAQ: Does rep carry over to next floor?

2 posters

Go down

FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? Empty FAQ: Does rep carry over to next floor?

Post by Sarah Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 pm

novalyx wrote:Does anyone know if rep carries over to the next round? It looks like some of it carries over. If it does and in the case, if we were expecting a floor rush the next round, can we top up and then go to the next floor with rep almost complete and just win it?

Rep carries over to next floor. You can get a little ahead on floor rush that way.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

FAQ:  Does rep carry over to next floor? Empty Re: FAQ: Does rep carry over to next floor?

Post by nemesisv Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 am

Yes it does and I usually take risk and clear the Dark as my last kill for the previous level so that I can get ahead on the floor rush.

nemesisv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down