Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12

+12
cubeo222
Admin
goestattoo
ckw1127
NickEB91
tidepoolhoppi
chavarlison
Besthippo
Scyth85
Pierre See
Cordio7
Sarah
16 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12

Post by Pierre See Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:19 am

thedeveron wrote:
Saw another variation where a bomb quickly shoots across from the left to right bottom of the screen. I think this makes all Saizo real as I have gotten a bulls-eye on both right corners when the bomb behaved this way.

Same as last drop em event. If you see something move very fast across the screen, the real Saizo is on bottom right.

Pierre See
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12

Post by chavarlison Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:10 am

You guys rock! Here's a question, someone beat me to it on the wikia but here it is. How come sometimes I get 500 for an MDB, sometimes it's 800 or more. Does it have something to do with level difference? First time to MDB with? Length of time waiting for the other guy to reciprocate? Type of primer used?
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 am

chavarlison wrote:You guys rock! Here's a question, someone beat me to it on the wikia but here it is. How come sometimes I get 500 for an MDB, sometimes it's 800 or more. Does it have something to do with level difference? First time to MDB with? Length of time waiting for the other guy to reciprocate? Type of primer used?
That I do not know either, I also have been wondering. I know it's not the type of primer used because I just MDB'd someone with all epic primers and I got 500 points or so. I know it's not how many times you have MDB'd with that particular person because I play with different accounts. I MDB'd with one of my accounts 3 times and I got like 1000 points. Then I MDB'd with one of my other accounts 4th time and I got another 1000 points. And they were with rare primers. So I have no idea.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cubeo222 Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 pm

whoever come up with save primers is good in the bad way... i have been saving them and look like everyone else does too and i end up haven't receive any epic primer at all after the post made...
well...someone gotta read (me) Smile
cubeo222
cubeo222
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:33 pm

cubeo222 wrote:whoever come up with save primers is good in the bad way... i have been saving them and look like everyone else does too and i end up haven't receive any epic primer at all after the post made...
Epic encounter rate is RIDICULOUSLY VERY VERY low and people aren't getting much. Trust me you do not want to save any epic primers you want to read them and get them over with soon as possible. With epic primers, ALL clans finish purple and green epics relatively fast. The Tiburon clan was the first to finish purple and green epics with just 3 karmas. (I play all 3 clans) I saved my karmas because I knew epic was coming out last night. My main rahkimx215 (Raven clan) + 2 other accounts already memorized Purple + Green epics last night. I save them and give them out to people who helped me out the most or my favorite friends Wink I'm sure that's what other people are doing also. Be patient, there's still 4+ days to go. Once people memorize all the epic primers by the end of event, you will get tons from your friends. Smile

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Pierre See wrote:
thedeveron wrote:
Saw another variation where a bomb quickly shoots across from the left to right bottom of the screen. I think this makes all Saizo real as I have gotten a bulls-eye on both right corners when the bomb behaved this way.

Same as last drop em event. If you see something move very fast across the screen, the real Saizo is on bottom right.
You guys are right, I'm confirming this. When you see a bomb fly across the screen or disappear very quickly (for epic), you will get real Saizo, not just bottom right, but ALL Saizo will be "BULLSEYE". I tested it. Wink

Oh and when you see this pattern for beginning of epic:

OXO
XXX
OXX

That means any Saizo is the real Saizo too! But that pattern is VERY rare.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre See Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Sarah wrote:You guys are right, I'm confirming this. When you see a bomb fly across the screen or disappear very quickly (for epic), you will get real Saizo, not just bottom right, but ALL Saizo will be "BULLSEYE". I tested it. Wink

OXO
XXX
OXX

o . o
.  .  .
o .  .

.  .  o
.  .  .
.  o .

.  .  .
.o.  .
B->$        be careful there is a bomb moving at bottom from left to right

.  .B.
.  .$.
.  .  .
Pierre See
Pierre See
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Drop 'Em Event: Double Trouble 12/1/12-12/10/12 - Page 3 Empty Epic Encounters

Post by ynot563 Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:15 pm

So is it just me or am I the only one encountering more rare primers than epic primers right now? I'm done with the rare primers and they just unlocked the epic primers and i'm not encountering those often at all and i'm always using minor draws all the time since i have like 60. My theory is that they increase the encounter rate of epics as the end of the event gets closer.So seeing that it is only the 1st day that they unlocked it then ur encounter rate for epics r low right now. Any1 validate? I would appreciate it. Thx!

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:43 pm

ynot563 wrote:So is it just me or am I the only one encountering more rare primers than epic primers right now? I'm done with the rare primers and they just unlocked the epic primers and i'm not encountering those often at all and i'm always using minor draws all the time since i have like 60. My theory is that they increase the encounter rate of epics as the end of the event gets closer.So seeing that it is only the 1st day that they unlocked it then ur encounter rate for epics r low right now. Any1 validate? I would appreciate it. Thx!
It's not just you, everyone is getting more rare encounters right now. Encounter on epic sucks big time at the moment. Hopefully they'll change it.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:29 pm

When I use my minor draws I get a lot of epic encounters, more than rare. Without a draw my epic encounters are about 8:1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 pm

thedeveron wrote:When I use my minor draws I get a lot of epic encounters, more than rare. Without a draw my epic encounters are about 8:1
I've used minor draws ever since epic unlocked for every encounter. I'm still having trouble with epic encounters. I think I just have bad luck. T.T

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

I've got purple & green done for epics ( tiger clan ) and I was wondering what the other clans mastered quick for epic primers? If any one wants to team up for them I got about 50 purple & green each. My white black & yellow are barely 1/12th. Let me know guys Smile
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 am

Pierre See wrote:
Sarah wrote:You guys are right, I'm confirming this. When you see a bomb fly across the screen or disappear very quickly (for epic), you will get real Saizo, not just bottom right, but ALL Saizo will be "BULLSEYE". I tested it. Wink

OXO
XXX
OXX

o . o
.  .  .
o .  .

.  .  o
.  .  .
.  o .

.  .  .
.o.  .
B->$        be careful there is a bomb moving at bottom from left to right

.  .B.
.  .$.
.  .  .
Thanks for the full pattern! I didn't have time to do this Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 am

I noticed that in order to finish this event with an epic, you need dedicated partners feeding you last primer event where I couldn't finish the epic set. So I made myself a Tiburon alt a few events back. And like Sarah says, the alt turns out much much luckier than my main. So much that the alt is now actually higher in ranking than my main which is crazy! I don't think I want to maintain three accounts as the two are already making me crazy. I need a tigra guy to trade with, hopefully an active one as I am a really active player.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 am

Its amazing how well low level alts do in these..... silly NR tactics.... sigh.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tidepoolhoppi Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 am

Sarah wrote:
chavarlison wrote:You guys rock! Here's a question, someone beat me to it on the wikia but here it is. How come sometimes I get 500 for an MDB, sometimes it's 800 or more. Does it have something to do with level difference? First time to MDB with? Length of time waiting for the other guy to reciprocate? Type of primer used?
That I do not know either, I also have been wondering. I know it's not the type of primer used because I just MDB'd someone with all epic primers and I got 500 points or so. I know it's not how many times you have MDB'd with that particular person because I play with different accounts. I MDB'd with one of my accounts 3 times and I got like 1000 points. Then I MDB'd with one of my other accounts 4th time and I got another 1000 points. And they were with rare primers. So I have no idea.

I think I know the answer to this one. If you get the MDB through event notices (you completed the bond first), you get 500 points, the base MDB points. When you finish the MDB, the number of points reported includes the points for the scrolls that you sent to complete the MDB. For example, if you had already sent scrolls and only needed two common scrolls to complete the MDB, NR would tell you that you got 504 (I think) points. The overall number of points you get does not change, just the number that NR shows you. Please let me know if you find evidence to the contrary.

tidepoolhoppi
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:25 am

Sarah wrote:
cubeo222 wrote:whoever come up with save primers is good in the bad way... i have been saving them and look like everyone else does too and i end up haven't receive any epic primer at all after the post made...
Epic encounter rate is RIDICULOUSLY VERY VERY low and people aren't getting much. Trust me you do not want to save any epic primers you want to read them and get them over with soon as possible. With epic primers, ALL clans finish purple and green epics relatively fast. The Tiburon clan was the first to finish purple and green epics with just 3 karmas. (I play all 3 clans) I saved my karmas because I knew epic was coming out last night. My main rahkimx215 (Raven clan) + 2 other accounts already memorized Purple + Green epics last night. I save them and give them out to people who helped me out the most or my favorite friends Wink I'm sure that's what other people are doing also. Be patient, there's still 4+ days to go. Once people memorize all the epic primers by the end of event, you will get tons from your friends. Smile

LoL I guess I forgot to mention I was only talking about the rare primers for your clan which is silver for my case. So I need a tigra clan to finish my silvers, my Tiburon guy has only a few golds so it needs a raven. I assume a Tigra clan needs Black primers the most which is provided by Tiburon clan. My reasoning was you get so few if you are trading with someone you will finish your rares first before you fill up your rare primer class.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 am

LoL I guess I forgot to mention I was only talking about the rare primers for your clan which is silver for my case. So I need a tigra clan to finish my silvers, my Tiburon guy has only a few golds so it needs a raven. I assume a Tigra clan needs Black primers the most which is provided by Tiburon clan. My reasoning was you get so few if you are trading with someone you will finish your rares first before you fill up your rare primer class.[/quote]

You add me I'm tigra and I also need someone to swap epics with. Let me know if your interested I play everyday Smile
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 am

Scyth85 wrote:I've got purple & green done for epics ( tiger clan ) and I was wondering what the other clans mastered quick for epic primers? If any one wants to team up for them I got about 50 purple & green each. My white black & yellow are barely 1/12th. Let me know guys Smile
Look at 1st post of this thread. All the info about clans and primers are there for rare and epics. Smile
I'm Raven clan and at about 85% in gold primer.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cubeo222 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 am

I haven't hit any bulleyes at all since the EPIC released beside those ALL Saizo pattern.
cubeo222
cubeo222
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 am

tidepoolhoppi wrote:
Sarah wrote:

I think I know the answer to this one. If you get the MDB through event notices (you completed the bond first), you get 500 points, the base MDB points. When you finish the MDB, the number of points reported includes the points for the scrolls that you sent to complete the MDB. For example, if you had already sent scrolls and only needed two common scrolls to complete the MDB, NR would tell you that you got 504 (I think) points. The overall number of points you get does not change, just the number that NR shows you. Please let me know if you find evidence to the contrary.
I think I know what you mean. It's hard to explain lol. If I send a batch of the same scrolls to complete whole the MDB, it shows higher points.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 am

Sarah wrote:For Epic Primers: All clans get Purple and Green Primers relatively fast. But the Tiburon clan finished Purple & Green fastest.
***Raven clan: Gets Gold Primers the most.
***Tigra clan: Gets Silver Primers the most.
***Tiburon clan: Gets Black Primers the most.

I don't think it's quite like that Sarah, I was organizing a team for epic trading, I got myself two tigras, a tiburon. We all had purple and green as filled up with minor variations on the other three primer colors. I think this warrants further investigation?
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:43 am

chavarlison wrote:
Sarah wrote:For Epic Primers: All clans get Purple and Green Primers relatively fast. But the Tiburon clan finished Purple & Green fastest.
***Raven clan: Gets Gold Primers the most.
***Tigra clan: Gets Silver Primers the most.
***Tiburon clan: Gets Black Primers the most.

I don't think it's quite like that Sarah, I was organizing a team for epic trading, I got myself two tigras, a tiburon. We all had purple and green as filled up with minor variations on the other three primer colors. I think this warrants further investigation?
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. >.> Are you saying gold, silver, and black aren't much difference between all 3 clans?

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:49 am

The two tigras I want to trade with have differing colors that were dominant, one has silver which coincides with your guide, the other was the same as me, yellow is higher. I would guess the other one was just unlucky? The tiburon guy indeed has black as higher.

And on another note, isn't it 3 AM there?! Shocked
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:59 am

chavarlison wrote:The two tigras I want to trade with have differing colors that were dominant, one has silver which coincides with your guide, the other was the same as me, yellow is higher. I would guess the other one was just unlucky? The tiburon guy indeed has black as higher.

And on another note, isn't it 3 AM there?! Shocked
LOL yes it is 3 am here...I'm nocturnal haha xD
Ok I see what you mean, that is very strange, perhaps epic is different? See how it goes further down the road? Maybe too early to tell. Currently all my clans have different dominant colors. My Raven clan was in 85% gold before friend helped out. My Tigra has 80% in with silver. My Tiburon has 75% in with black. I know the guide for rare primer is true, because I can tell by what primers my friends are asking for. I can tell what clans my friends are by the look of their ninjas. Keep me posted! Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ckw1127 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 am

Hoping the _r4 drop rate will incresa...my all _r3event n clan gear oredi max fuse,still getting bunch of _r3..at least gv us 40%to get _r4 gear...coz now the server is full of _r3...rank 600+now,lucky to get 4 mvp last nite....

ckw1127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next