Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
How Far Does Your Dollar Go? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

How Far Does Your Dollar Go?

+3
shogunblitz
ynot563
icanmove25
7 posters

Go down

How Far Does Your Dollar Go? Empty How Far Does Your Dollar Go?

Post by icanmove25 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:58 am

My goal with this topic is to see how far the money spent can actually get people in the events. The reason i think that it will be important is, obviously the way NR is right now you either have to spend $$, be a high level, or have hoarded from multiple events to get the @nd or 3rd clans epic suits, let alone ranking high enough to get ace gear.

In the most recent arena i planned on hoarding my super dupers, health packs, and cookies. with two days left in the event i had spent nothing, my ranking was staying around 1,500. i had cleared one tower to the top and had two other towers waiting at floor 11, and the remaining two towers at floor 6. i decided to use my free super duper to try and help me finish the 2nd tower. which wasnt enough..... using that super duper unlocked another super duper for me so i also used that also which got me pretty close to finishing my 2nd tower so i spent $ to get two more super dupers which got me pretty close to finishing the 3rd tower thanks to the Black hiester trick you guys posted this event and it being the final days. being so close i bought another super duper just to get the epic thunderbird and clear the 3rd tower. once i did that i checked my rank and i was now hovering around 500 on the leader board.
So i moved up about 1,000 placed using $15 of super dupers. If anyone feels like tellling how much they spend and what kind of direct impact is had from the amount spent just so we can kinda get an idea how much it'll cost to get those cooool plaques and ace gear for each event.
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How Far Does Your Dollar Go? Empty Fresh FRom FAcebook

Post by icanmove25 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 am

Nicholas Thrasher: played japanese version. super duper pack 10 for 15 moba coins. 20 sushi for 5 moba coins. ya'll in the states are getting ripped off. call google now and demand a refund on all mobage purchases. I got my money paid in the past 6 months returned to me. ya'll follow suit an show that we deserve the same prices they charge asians...

can anyone confirm or deny the accuracy of these words?????
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How Far Does Your Dollar Go? Empty Re: How Far Does Your Dollar Go?

Post by ynot563 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

icanmove25 wrote:Nicholas Thrasher: played japanese version. super duper pack 10 for 15 moba coins. 20 sushi for 5 moba coins. ya'll in the states are getting ripped off. call google now and demand a refund on all mobage purchases. I got my money paid in the past 6 months returned to me. ya'll follow suit an show that we deserve the same prices they charge asians...

can anyone confirm or deny the accuracy of these words?????

Might be inflation in money. US dollars aren't worth as much nowadays. I'm not a economist so I wouldnt really know about all that stuff. So maybe the yen has a higher value than the US dollar now. Either that or u should chk the conversion of the money to see if the math is correct.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by shogunblitz Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:20 am

I been playin this game since January I started with the mid-winter madness event. I think there has been about three or four events since. Yeah I've been throwing more $$ at this game but I think what helped me more was the gear I had already acquired from past events.
So yeah my dollar did go a long way but the gear was definitely a greater help and I'm guessing that will continue as long as we play & win in events.
shogunblitz
shogunblitz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bront20 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

I've gotten ace gear in the last 3 events, and I've only spent $2-5 total for some Sushi or whatever gives you more battles.

The 2 prior events, I placed in the 600-900 range, and the last one, I placed around 450.

Some of the tips here helped with the crackdown events, but it's also helped to have some good gear in general. Once I got some good event gear from one event, other events became easier, which have lead to better placing and better gear. It just takes a while to build up, and some knowledge of how to best maximize your chances to get the cool stuff.

Now top 100? Probably not a chance without spending. But getting 2 ace items? It just takes a bit of dedication, patience, and knowledge.
Bront20
Bront20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 pm

I've read somewhere that NR started off in Japan way back in 2010 or 2011. So it is very much possible that there is a Japanese version then and only then. However, once NR went international, I've read that the Japanese version got dumped and the players got screwed over.

You are playing the NR that is available... and its available for the same price around the world. Which means those who's currency are low pays more.

Finally, I can rank top 200 easily without spending and just using the items they give in game. Manage a couple top 100 without spending either. Not caring about ranking recently and only want to hoard the free items. Meaning ranks around top 500. A friend of mine got top 30 without spending in the previous crackdown. He hoarded up 200 dora (s) and went all out playing nearly 20 hours a day. So you got a gauge on what can be done without spending, and the sacrifices necessary to do it. LOL.

$$$ helps of course. But its really how efficient you want to be with or without spending. That said, its a bit easier now getting ranks. Lots of old timers have left.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Besthippo Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:20 pm

RussellNg1980 wrote:I've read somewhere that NR started off in Japan way back in 2010 or 2011. So it is very much possible that there is a Japanese version then and only then. However, once NR went international, I've read that the Japanese version got dumped and the players got screwed over.

You are playing the NR that is available... and its available for the same price around the world. Which means those who's currency are low pays more.

Finally, I can rank top 200 easily without spending and just using the items they give in game. Manage a couple top 100 without spending either. Not caring about ranking recently and only want to hoard the free items. Meaning ranks around top 500. A friend of mine got top 30 without spending in the previous crackdown. He hoarded up 200 dora (s) and went all out playing nearly 20 hours a day. So you got a gauge on what can be done without spending, and the sacrifices necessary to do it. LOL.

$$$ helps of course. But its really how efficient you want to be with or without spending. That said, its a bit easier now getting ranks. Lots of old timers have left.

Agree but really depends on luck. if you putted in a good team that suit your stats where you can score mvp with 3 or 6 bt then yeah you will get top 30s. All abt timing.
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Just depends how people use that dollar. I find a lot of players who haven't taken the time to see how the events work can waste a lot. Higher level players who have built up the weapons will not have to work as hard or buy as much as someone who is new.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 am

thanks to everyone replying on this topic
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum