Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Ninja Royale: Then and Now EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Ninja Royale: Then and Now

4 posters

Go down

Ninja Royale: Then and Now Empty Ninja Royale: Then and Now

Post by ShadowTwisted Fri May 31, 2013 10:42 am

So as a bit of an old-timer from the game that disappeared, I seem to have found myself in a bit of a Rip Van Winkle like scenario. So here's my own little exchange of how things used to be and how they are now.

Clans: You only ever got 1 clan suit and as you wore the suit and trained, you unlocked the higher versions and upgraded your mastery, no jewels needed
Upgrades: To make gear stronger you needed Dragon Gems and Zeny and 1 Gem = +1, no bar to fill up, or you could get a Dragon Lode and not need Zeny and get a boost of +5, also Fusion didn't exist
Clan Gear: There was a weapon, armor, and tool and that was it, no varying rarity, just 1 set.
Arena Events: You didn't recover health then, either, but you didn't come across other players at full health unless they actually had full health themselves. Also, there were no towers, just endless floors with varying elemental edges so often and sometimes no edge at all.

Now...
Clans: Have to work for all 3 suits and never have to wear the clan suit for any reason other than decoration since you just bribe your way to being a master through jewels.
Upgrades: Have to fill up the bar for each plus and dragon gems get you almost nowhere on it, you also need to collect a ton of the good weapons to fuse them and make them more powerful
Clan Gear: Eleventy-billion varieties and counting! *'s, *'s EVERYWHERE
Arena Events: Gotta game the system to get anywhere because everyone always has full health... except you.

Haven't really been exposed to the other events, but yeah, things just seemed a lot simpler in the early days.

ShadowTwisted
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Ninja Royale: Then and Now Empty Re: Ninja Royale: Then and Now

Post by xLuSift Fri May 31, 2013 10:44 am

I agree

xLuSift
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Fri May 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Haven't played the new crackdown yet I see... everything is about team battles now. Using the dorayaki and battle turns all over the place.

No more limits for premium item usage like dorayaki, when you actually had one last time. Remember when you could only use 5 sushi last time?

NR got pretty greedy along the way. But still around... lol

The only events that didn't really change much is the treasures... but they got rid of that a long time ago. Then there is the primer. Its basically the same, except they added team battles for more $$$... But they got rid of that event too.

Why am I still around? LOL

RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowTwisted Fri May 31, 2013 5:28 pm

RussellNg1980 wrote:
No more limits for premium item usage like dorayaki, when you actually had one last time.

What is this...dorayaki? I think it MAY have just been introduced when I was reaching my limit. Would have been useless too early on anyways, since you had 1 battle turn and that was it. The HUGE thing and I can't believe I forgot this was ENERGY!!! Higher lvl meant more energy because higher worlds used higher amounts of energy and still worked out the same... except for arena. See the arena event had the same energy costs as the early maps, which gave higher lvls a distinct advantage. Your higher lvl meant going longer before needing Karma. In a sense, hard work was rewarded. Now lvls are pretty much nothing more than a number

ShadowTwisted
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Ooops... forgot about that. Before dorayaki, there was gumballs Very Happy

Same thing though. Then they introduce dorayaki to replace gumballs. They had limits to how many you can use at the start. Stop that since why would they want to limit spending?

Also, battle turns took 6 hours to replace. Now its every hour.... NR got greedy. You could play every 5 hours last time and not miss much. Now you got to be on nearly all the time.

RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rays364 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:29 pm

I miss the good ol' days. But in my opinion the game is better now than then

Rays364
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down