Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Bugs.bugs.bugs

+16
Jviega
Stillmatic
Bfroger6
dstrollo360
ynot563
Casualwolf
mgbotoe
icanmove25
RussellNg1980
NickEB91
Nanodragon
Justz78
Scyth85
chavarlison
Cordio7
Avalon
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bugs.bugs.bugs - Page 2 Empty Re: Bugs.bugs.bugs

Post by icanmove25 Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Cordio7 wrote:
icanmove25 wrote:premium offer to tengu clan. only shows up if i make twn prem offerings..WHAT!!?
I don't quite understand this but NR has had problems with their premium offerings before. So for all I can tell you might be experiencing a similar bug.

icanmove25 wrote:and lets tryn fix the treasure bug thats been goin on for atleaast four months... if you loose alll of your treasures in battle mode and dont have atleast one treasure of a set left. then you cant recieve the prize for completed treasure sets after the one that you cant battle for anymore.. makes the whole battle button worthless other then to shave off exp to lvl up. sad that one of the two buttons from the home screen is useless..... happened to all four of my ninjas and multi[ple people ive talked to. please fix it.

Just go back to the area that originally dropped the treasure items and proceed
through the mission until you get one, then you can rebattle and finish them.

i have tried goin back to the place where i first encountered the treasures that are missing i have spent 3 sets of 99/99 moves there only to receive nothin. that was my first thought also. i have tried that at three diffrent stages with no diffrent results though Sad

icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:38 am

Which treasure are you looking for? 3-4 full sets of energy should have at least gotten you 1 treasure of any collection imo.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mgbotoe Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 am

I am having an issue wtih this bug...no more raid bosses are showing up...maybe one every 10 level?

mgbotoe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 am

Oh oh, might be NR is doing something about it? Or you just unlucky enough to not get the raid bosses right away?
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 am

Cordio7 wrote:Which treasure are you looking for? 3-4 full sets of energy should have at least gotten you 1 treasure of any collection imo.

the cacti series and the model ship series are the two that show up on my challange menu neither of those are working to battle for and any other after that id have to guess or compare if theres a list somewhere but i imagine atleast 6 i've completed since then but cant accept the rewards Mad
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casualwolf Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Guys, found another 'bug', at the start, make loads of email addresses on hushmail, then create loads of accounts, then do the friend thing, I got clerics juzu fusion 9 in a day

Casualwolf
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Casualwolf wrote:Guys, found another 'bug', at the start, make loads of email addresses on hushmail, then create loads of accounts, then do the friend thing, I got clerics juzu fusion 9 in a day

This is a pretty well known bug already Casual. Thx for mentioning it though, I don't think any1 ever posted this one up officially. You can make unlimited email accounts. You can even make fake ones and NR won't verify them if their fake or not.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by dstrollo360 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Woah. The maker of this thread, thank you so much.

dstrollo360
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by dstrollo360 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:05 pm

sorry for the double post but what is the best way to rack up points. I was at lvl 231 and had only 14k points. I barely ran into raid bosses as well :/

dstrollo360
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 pm

You are the third person in here who said they barely encounter raid bosses. If more people have trouble with it, it could be NR has put in place safeguards into the beginner event to stop you guys from getting hundreds and thousands of points using the exploit.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

Actually, I found the higher level you go the fewer bosses you run into. At least that's what it seemed to be when I was doing countless newcomer events. (Shorter event time and I can actually place first in it so it made me feel special! Don't judge!)
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dstrollo360 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 am

Well I was seeing a level like 200 something with over 200k points. So was mad. lol.

dstrollo360
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 am

Anyone notice winger rare suit for males has an eye glitch? I will post a pic later. Looks cool w no pupils or no eyes what so ever
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 pm

It was for common winger and epic G-hog, but NR seems to have fixed it.
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillmatic Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 pm

About the encounter, from my experience that once you have a boss come up regardless if you fight or not, they go into your challenges section. I believe you are only allowed to have 3-4 active at a time until your new encounters become available. So you need to either clear it or wait for others to clear it before you get new encounters. Hope this helps those experiencing it.

Stillmatic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jviega Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I don't get how you guys managed to level up so much with farming those levels, even if it takes only -2 energy, it only gives 10 exp per go, and I find myself running out of energy without leveling up, and having to wait for it to recover, and I am only level 18 now.

I also accidently claimed two of my boss rewards, got my PT to like 100? and now I can't encounter level 1 bosses anymore, funny.
I guess I messed up my chance with this event.

Jviega
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jviega Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 pm

this method doesn't work, the 5000hp boss stops popping up once you get like 100 pts, and you can't avoid it since you get 2 points every crackdown

Jviega
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 pm

If somebody else can confirm Jviega's concern? NR may have patched the Newbie event to prevent that exploit already. If so, you may have missed that train already, no more LVL 400 after 2 days hehehe.

IMO other than the double XP on your first day of regular event, the exploit isn't worth it. Sure you got number one spot on newbie event, but after that, you are still weaker than the rest of the level 400s. No thank you.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chriskarim0 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:27 am

Right now im in the second day of the beginners event. lvl 150 with 130K points. would it be bad to have such a high level ninja with noob gears after exiting? Maybe high level ppl will target you more?
Chriskarim0
Chriskarim0
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 am

The only time you will get hit is during arena where they target your treasure. Aside from that, we don't really interact.

No need to worry, you can always just recollect the treasure

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chriskarim0 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 am

So can I assume that it is best to keep the char as low level as possible while farming pts or it doesn't really matter?
Chriskarim0
Chriskarim0
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 pm

istilllikepie wrote:So can I assume that it is best to keep the char as low level as possible while farming pts or it doesn't really matter?

What he saying is, it doesnt matter if u get targeted by big players. Treasures arent very important. U'll always get a chance to collect them. If u lose them it doesnt affect u at all. Just lvl up normally and u'll be fine.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 am

I had a weird occurrence a few times this event. When I came across a health kit I'd be given the selection to choose who to send it to. But was never able to send it. I could highlight the people's avatar but it wouldn't go to the next screen. I'd either have to close out the app or exit. (exit button actually worked when that happened).
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by willoughbyjoe Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:19 am

KoolLink7 wrote:I had a weird occurrence a few times this event. When I came across a health kit I'd be given the selection to choose who to send it to. But was never able to send it. I could highlight the people's avatar but it wouldn't go to the next screen. I'd either have to close out the app or exit. (exit button actually worked when that happened).
I've had the same problem once or twice almost every arena. It happened to me once this arena.

willoughbyjoe
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2