Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Time has come, it was fun while it lasted!

+12
mrjustin81
Kawayanii
JinSagara
XMyst
novalyx
lilonesan
KoolLink7
lalaza98
Canatian
FrancisWoo
willoughbyjoe
Sarah
16 posters

Go down

Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! Empty Time has come, it was fun while it lasted!

Post by Sarah Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi all,

It's time.  I will be leaving the game after this event.  I will not be playing the game anymore nor will I be on the forum.  I've given Canatian admin/mod privileges to take over for me (thanks again canatian!).  Now about my account, yes I've invested $ into it, and I already know many of you will be asking me if you can have my account.  The answer is "N.O.!"  I don't want the $ invested in to my account go to waste so I've made arrangements with Besthippo (thank you BH!).  He will be playing my account.  So if you are friends with both him and I, you will probably see that my account and his account log-in times are very close after this event is over. Feel free to delete me.

It's been a thrill getting to know you all.  It really was.  Take care everyone! I love you 

Enjoy my bright pink font colors for the last time! Razz

---rahkimx215

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! Empty Re: Time has come, it was fun while it lasted!

Post by willoughbyjoe Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:20 pm

I guess the new generation has finally taken complete control. Goodbye Sarah, it's been a pleasure to get to know you and become your friend. Really sad to see you go. You were such a big role model to everyone here. Good luck girl. We will miss you Sad

willoughbyjoe
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Time has come, it was fun while it lasted! Empty Re: Time has come, it was fun while it lasted!

Post by FrancisWoo Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 am

Yeah, it will be very sad to see you quitting. Sad Sad Sad .
Anyway, wish you the best Sarah. Drop into forum from time to time. We'll be missing you. Very Happy
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:02 am

I am very sad to see you go hun! I will miss you and everything you have done. Don't be a stranger and trust me I will bother you on the messenger from time to time!

Nat
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaza98 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:52 am

Sarah, this is not fair. You stole my spot light since I was the one who was going to quite. Sarah, it was pleasure knowing you for short while especially having our bit flirty chat the other day Wink You have been a great friend and especially a support for this forum and team member all along. I know we all 'Veterans' has to leave one day and pass the thrown to the next generation but honestly Ninja Royale will not be the safe without you and of course me Smile Sarah, you take care of yourself and I am so glad that I had some great tb along with you. Since I won't be playing the game anymore, feel free to reach out to at kolekenith@gmail.com. Would be nice to hear from a sweet beautiful friend once in a while. Take care my Love lol
lalaza98
lalaza98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 am

Sarah. Its so sad to see you go. You've been a great friend. And will be missed by all. It won't be the same without you here, but I wish you the best of luck in all you do. Have a safe and happy life. Thank you again for everything. Smile
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lilonesan Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 pm

I cant believe ur really going to quit sarah!!! You are a inspiration to all of us and we all looked up to u. Nr and the forum will never be the same. Sad we're losing a cherished and loved player. But I know that u've been slowing down in the game lately and its probably been long over due, but u deserve to finally let go. I wish u all the best in life and everything u do. Take care and god bless. Dont be a stranger on the forum or on kik!!!
lilonesan
lilonesan
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:03 pm

She's gonna quit completely and not even log on the forum, she's worse than I am! lol. You needa come back and visit and tell me about how much your buns ache after insanity lol, gotta get my daily laughs in. Regardless, you got me on kik, so feel free to send a message my way through there.

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by XMyst Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 am

Wait,.. what?!?!? The Sarah that even dreams about clinching is quitting?!!? NO WAY!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Sad

XMyst
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSagara Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:48 am

Is so sad to hear that u leaving this game Sarah Sad all of forumners will be gonna very missed u. But u have decided to quit, so all I can do is only wishing u good luck and hoping all the best in ur real life Sarah..Good Bye... Smile
JinSagara
JinSagara
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawayanii Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 am

Call me weirdo but i think its bravery to quit something we are hooked on. Rahkim i always saw you in ldrboard but i never asked you to be my friend. And now that i have you as my friend finaly, you quit. Yeah you go girl Bravery is what it is Smile Add me on kik my name is kawayanii.(also for others on the forum)
Kawayanii
Kawayanii
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrjustin81 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am

Sarah, it will be sad to see you go. Thank you for being so helpful(and many others on here), when I was a noob. Best of luck in your next game & actual life adventures!!! Though getting almost 600k for #245, while in heavenly creatures 660,000k got me 48th. I'm slightly frustrated too! Good lunch my friend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

mrjustin81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:32 am

Thank you everyone for your kind words.  I will truly miss you all. Sad I will stop by from time to time to make sure Joe is behaving. Lol.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by willoughbyjoe Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Ok mom Razz

willoughbyjoe
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elcacique23 Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Su Majestad,

I echo the same sentiments expressed by the community - NR is definitely losing a true champion. Your presence will surely be missed around here. And while I respect your decision it doesn't make it any easier to digest! Either way, thank you for making us better!

I wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope you continue to inspire pepole in all your circles with your radiance. Please stop by to chat with us on occasion Smile
elcacique23
elcacique23
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by misseELmissen Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:36 pm

very sad to see u leave NR and the forum sarah, but like many have said there is a time when we all move on from things, thanks for all the help and tips u have given everyone on the forums and chat. best wishes and goodluck whit whatever u do in the future! u will be missed!

misseELmissen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Veradis Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:45 am

It truly seems a generation is leaving, I'll be quitting after this event, just as I join the lvl2000+ club. You really are one of the best ones Sarah <3

Veradis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemagi98 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 am

No more rakhimed together Sad cya and take care

bluemagi98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down