Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Somethin' Buggin' Ya? Post Any Bugs You Find Here!

+16
novalyx
tuwince28
FauBanks
johnmac
KoolLink7
ascaron89
Besthippo
jetoknight
ynot563
Tranquillized
MANdown145
RussellNg1980
tidepoolhoppi
chavarlison
Avalon
Sarah
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Somethin' Buggin' Ya? Post Any Bugs You Find Here!

Post by FauBanks Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm

do you guys get directed to regular challenges when trying to click to the 2nd page of your time challenges? i have at least a full page of unclaims but i get redirected to the regular challenges (ie lvl & tokens) everytime i check my timed ones.

FauBanks
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Somethin' Buggin' Ya? Post Any Bugs You Find Here!

Post by FauBanks Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 pm

from earlier in the event: NR just f-ed me.. lol i leveled up, went to a raid boss and it said i had no turns, so i went back to the mission and they took 2/3 of my energy and all my bts. ha like really NR? whatever,, i guess from now on i suggest using another energy turn so you're down to 96/99 so this won't happen to you. bummer uh.

i took a screenshot of this too! it was no progression in lvl bar but energy was cut to 33, and battle turns disappeared. totally bogus lol
FauBanks
FauBanks
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

FauBanks wrote:do you guys get directed to regular challenges when trying to click to the 2nd page of your time challenges? i have at least a full page of unclaims but i get redirected to the regular challenges (ie lvl & tokens) everytime i check my timed ones.

Yea, i get sometimes too when i have more than 1 page worth. The hit box is very small. My guess is some ppl play on bluestacks(comp) or a ipad (or something similar) so the screen is bigger for them and the hit box is not so small. Either that or they keep all their claims on bottom so they dont have to scroll down to see the new bosses. The way i fix this is i usually never let myself go over a page worth of claims. I never had trouble beating a team with only one page worth of claims. Only exception is goin vs super teams that u probably will want multiple pages but thats y i do my 5 min rule join ins, so i hardly get superteams

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by FauBanks Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:44 am

i appreciate the reply y Smile
FauBanks
FauBanks
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by johnmac Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 am

Sarah wrote:
johnmac wrote: Hi all,

I used a sandstill and was MVP with a lvl 90 raid boss 30 minutes before the end. 1 or 2 hours later (just now) I checked to see if I had made MVP and the challenge was gone from my challenge list!

This has happened once before. That a challenge mysteriously disappeared from my list. These things make me not want to buy premium stuff to support the developers. Any ideas what happened?

Thanks in advance!
Raid boss was probably not killed before time expired.

That's probably it. Another time there was only 4 min on the clock and boss was far from being.killed and the same happened. Thqnks for the explanation!!

johnmac
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 Empty leaderboard internal server error

Post by tuwince28 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 am

someone here experiencing error on leaderboard? can't access it since yesterday... internal server error it says.. i mailed NR already Smile can't claim gears Sad

tuwince28
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 am

tuwince28 wrote:someone here experiencing error on leaderboard? can't access it since yesterday... internal server error it says.. i mailed NR already :)can't claim gears Sad
It happens to mafia all the time >.<

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 am

Mafia says, claim some points and it will open up again. Stop being a pts whore tuwince28, nothing good comes out of it lol.

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tuwince28 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 am

novalyx wrote:Mafia says, claim some points and it will open up again. Stop being a pts whore tuwince28, nothing good comes out of it lol.
my hoarded points are much of help since im not aiming for rank this event i want to complete the weapon so i'm joining 1hour after the tb changed.. if i run out of unclaimed points i join 5secs after change of teams and that's when we meet Very Happy

@sarah thanks for that i got it opened now Smile

tuwince28
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 Empty After level up, i lose 99 energy ...

Post by Wazaa Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:56 am

Bug i encountered twice : I level up, I get 99 energy but i push the button "go" twice or 3 times and then 0 energy ... WTF

so until now I've lost 198 energy .... COOL COOL COOL (maybe you noticed the reference )

Maybe someone has already posted, so sorry but I hope someone will reply (pls Smile

Wazaa
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 am

Wazaa wrote:Bug i encountered twice : I level up, I get 99 energy but i push the button "go" twice or  3 times and then 0 energy ... WTF

so until now I've lost 198 energy .... COOL COOL COOL (maybe you noticed the reference )

Maybe someone has already posted, so sorry but I hope someone will reply (pls Smile

That happens a bit more than ppl would like lol, its nothing u can do about it. Just unlucky. Its like a 1 and 100 chance of getting it so dont get to worked up about it. Just take as is and move on.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Somethin' Buggin' Ya?  Post Any Bugs You Find Here! - Page 2 Empty Fix ?

Post by Wazaa Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 am

That happens a bit more than ppl would like lol, its nothing u can do about it. Just unlucky. Its like a 1 and 100 chance of getting it so dont get to worked up about it. Just take as is and move on.

So it won't be fixed ?

Wazaa
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 am

Wazaa wrote:

So it won't be fixed ?
Unfortunately it wont be fixed. It happened to me maybe about 2 times..nothing you can do except report it to NR. But im sure they know about it...they take forever to do anything so..

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kkteeandroid Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 am

logged in normally this morning and played a few rounds but suddenly noticed my zeny are ALL GONE!!
All 70mil of it!! Now let's see what support has to about for this..

kkteeandroid
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Server error, server error, server error!
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawayanii Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:17 am

FauBanks wrote:do you guys get directed to regular challenges when trying to click to the 2nd page of your time challenges? i have at least a full page of unclaims but i get redirected to the regular challenges (ie lvl & tokens) everytime i check my timed ones.
I get this to, and the only way for me is to claim rewards. cuse when i use the arrow i go to regular every single time. so i cant see bosses otherwise
Kawayanii
Kawayanii
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Kawayanii wrote:
I get this to, and the only way for me is to claim rewards. cuse when i use the arrow i go to regular every single time. so i cant see bosses otherwise
Hey kawayanii. Welcome to the forum. Nice seeing you here. To view more than 1 page of unclaims go to challenges, it will start you on time-limited, click on regular then go back to time limited then scroll down and click on the arrow it should let you view the second page now. It's a bit time consuming but it helps if you're trying to save points in a team battle you think you might lose.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kaladin71 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:38 am

This is for the event steamed and stoked. it cleared all 5 floors for me in the first battle of my second tower. It sort of lagged and made it so the first battle of the second tower had no reps points. i looked at the challages and it says ive cleared it. 3rd tower working normally, anyone else had this bug.
kaladin71
kaladin71
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 am

That's actually a good bug. If you can find how to repeat it. LOL

Not to mention they give you all the points.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2