Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Does upgrading impact Fusion results? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Does upgrading impact Fusion results?

4 posters

Go down

Does upgrading impact Fusion results? Empty Does upgrading impact Fusion results?

Post by jaysee Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 pm

As the title says, I was wondering if there's any benefit to upgrading an item before you fuse it with a duplicate. I see that it keeps whatever upgrades are put into it but other then that is there any inherited bonuses?

In other words, if I fuse 7 things together without upgrading any of them, and then max out the final item, will that be the same as if I fused 7 max upgraded items together?

Sorry if this question seems dumb, I'm new to this game and came from games where it was always better to max level something before combining it.

jaysee
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Does upgrading impact Fusion results? Empty Re: Does upgrading impact Fusion results?

Post by Bfroger6 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:02 pm

I tried it once but dont remember it well. Razz I think i had an gear upgraded to level 16 and another one on around the same level. I fused them and got a fused gear with a level lower than the sum of those two. I wouldnt recomend doing that to you.
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Does upgrading impact Fusion results? Empty Re: Does upgrading impact Fusion results?

Post by chavarlison Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

I have a feeling it doesn't matter if you upgrade or if you fused them first. You all know that the higher the level the more ores needed to upgrade. I think the game just takes note of how much ores you have already used and just adds it to the fused item. Obviously the levels won't add up the levels directly, if you had a fused 4/5 fully upgraded gear and a fully upgraded 1/5 gear, I have a feeling you will end up with a fully upgraded 5/5 one.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 pm

chavarlison wrote:I have a feeling it doesn't matter if you upgrade or if you fused them first. You all know that the higher the level the more ores needed to upgrade. I think the game just takes note of how much ores you have already used and just adds it to the fused item. Obviously the levels won't add up the levels directly, if you had a fused 4/5 fully upgraded gear and a fully upgraded 1/5 gear, I have a feeling you will end up with a fully upgraded 5/5 one.

I don't think it matters either, however I noticed something weird when fusing some previous items (If you're going for a max upgrade). I could have an almost maxed 3/5, 4/5 etc and an almost maxed same item (as in 116/120 and 56/60 or w/e) and when I combined them the game said they would be completely upgraded (120/120 or 80/80 etc.). Weird thing this game is.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down