Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Latest topics
» Post your current game here!
Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

» "Take Down" Challenge Prizes
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 am by notsleep250


Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by hippo on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 am

That is correct Chavar. I'm hippo and the other person is Besthippo.

hippo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Sithmiester on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 am

Yeah i thought there was only one hippo. I was on he same team as best hippo and he had a 40,000 point lead just by him self after 2 hours. I tried joining an hour in like chav recommended and its working this round

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Posts : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 am

My team is looosing >.< !!! I hate this feeling after this much time of winning the battles...
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by chavarlison on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 am

When I am with those top spenders, with my team or on the other, it is fun to watch raid bosses go down so fast for so long. Sometimes, it goes on for hours!

@sith - I have another convert woot! It does work, and your contribution does matter when you are in a late team. This event, I have had at least 5 rounds where my banked points were the deciding factor in winning those rounds. I lost one because I woke up 7 minutes late, and the loss was just 2,000 points. That sucks.

avatar
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by novalyx on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Do you know how long you can bank points?

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by RussellNg1980 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Unlike you peeps... I couldn't care less about the team battle gears since ain't gonna help me unless I get all 10. What I want is to be on the losing team point wise during the battles... so I don't have to waste so many BT's hitting the raid bosses. Losing team just gets more criticals and I can go from 1mil damage to 1.8mil damage on Hatsume.

Sucks because I am trying to collect dora but still need to use some to get enough points for the epic. I actually touched 185 nos doras, but its down to 171 because using it to kill the bosses and would only have used half that if were on losing team. At least now I can start keeping again. Just need 5k points for the last 4 team battles... gonna be relaxing.

Cheers
avatar
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by RussellNg1980 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 pm

The raid boss points must be claimed when the tengu raid boss change. That's a must. Other times there have been complaints of points getting lost, so probably try to claim when you need to and not keep too many.
avatar
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by chavarlison on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Last day or so, Hatsume is gonna disappear too so make sure your banked Hatsume clears are gone before then. Last time around I lost a lot of em. Sad
avatar
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Sithmiester on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm

All right got three wins in a row, i think i found the secret to victory. You join 45 mins in and then 15 mins later you write on the wall " lets go team! We got this" fingers crossed it keeps working on these last couple

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Posts : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by DeeVine on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 pm

two tricks/tips I've learned recently, not sure if these have already been talked about:

1: For the trick on getting crackdown points without spending BT, I found a way that can guarantee (so long as others finish the raid boss) you will not spend a BT. What you do is you attack the raid boss, but once the you've finished your attack DO NOT press OK. The system seems to only tally your damage and subtracts your BT after you press OK. By using this trick you can make 1 BT last forever while you gain crackdown points. You can also use 3BT to get more the 300-400 attack points and not worry about using up your BT.

2: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can keep your blue tokens and save them for another event. If you were to save tokens for 1-2 entire crackdown events, on the 3rd crackdown event you could easily reach the higher turn in offerings and get r5 event gear right at the start of the event.

DeeVine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by chavarlison on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Sithmiester wrote:You write on the wall "Let's go team! We got this."
I see this on the wall or any variation of it, I look up the guy who wrote it and if I see he has zero points I write on the wall, "Try to contribute first." This also helps the team because everyone who reads it is gonna be challenged to put points on the board. I did this a few rounds ago and the zero guy shot up to second place at the end. Mission accomplished. LOL
avatar
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Besthippo on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm

LOL you crack me up.....
never heard of such wall posting would help wins the battle. Instead a good LMAO
avatar
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Posts : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:02 pm

DeeVine wrote:
2: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can keep your blue tokens and save them for another event. If you were to save tokens for 1-2 entire crackdown events, on the 3rd crackdown event you could easily reach the higher turn in offerings and get r5 event gear right at the start of the event.

Blue tokens are turned into silver ones once the evnt ends, so this won't work. :/
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Besthippo on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Bfroger6 wrote:
DeeVine wrote:
2: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can keep your blue tokens and save them for another event. If you were to save tokens for 1-2 entire crackdown events, on the 3rd crackdown event you could easily reach the higher turn in offerings and get r5 event gear right at the start of the event.

Blue tokens are turned into silver ones once the evnt ends, so this won't work. :/


Yes they do! I had 13 from last crackdown event! :p
avatar
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Posts : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by ynot563 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:46 am

chavarlison wrote:
Sithmiester wrote:You write on the wall "Let's go team! We got this."
I see this on the wall or any variation of it, I look up the guy who wrote it and if I see he has zero points I write on the wall, "Try to contribute first." This also helps the team because everyone who reads it is gonna be challenged to put points on the board. I did this a few rounds ago and the zero guy shot up to second place at the end. Mission accomplished. LOL

Lol, I do the same thing chav. Sry peeps, but i don't think u deserve to tell or motivate what the team should be doin if ya dont put pts up on the board.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by RussellNg1980 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 am

DeeVine wrote:two tricks/tips I've learned recently, not sure if these have already been talked about:

1: For the trick on getting crackdown points without spending BT, I found a way that can guarantee (so long as others finish the raid boss) you will not spend a BT. What you do is you attack the raid boss, but once the you've finished your attack DO NOT press OK. The system seems to only tally your damage and subtracts your BT after you press OK. By using this trick you can make 1 BT last forever while you gain crackdown points. You can also use 3BT to get more the 300-400 attack points and not worry about using up your BT.

2: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can keep your blue tokens and save them for another event. If you were to save tokens for 1-2 entire crackdown events, on the 3rd crackdown event you could easily reach the higher turn in offerings and get r5 event gear right at the start of the event.

1. Yes and i believe in effect since they had the clincher award and set it up so u don't lose battle turns if somebody else kills the boss. But it is not something we want the world to know as NR might fix this as its easily done by reverting back to earlier system. So I hope admin deletes the relevant post asap.

2. No. At most the tokens becomes the black tokens after event so better claim the blue before it ends.
avatar
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Sithmiester on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 pm

My best crack down event yet and im feeling better about my areena gear each time.

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Posts : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Canatian on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 am

RussellNg1980 wrote:
DeeVine wrote:two tricks/tips I've learned recently, not sure if these have already been talked about:

1: For the trick on getting crackdown points without spending BT, I found a way that can guarantee (so long as others finish the raid boss) you will not spend a BT. What you do is you attack the raid boss, but once the you've finished your attack DO NOT press OK. The system seems to only tally your damage and subtracts your BT after you press OK. By using this trick you can make 1 BT last forever while you gain crackdown points. You can also use 3BT to get more the 300-400 attack points and not worry about using up your BT.

2: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can keep your blue tokens and save them for another event. If you were to save tokens for 1-2 entire crackdown events, on the 3rd crackdown event you could easily reach the higher turn in offerings and get r5 event gear right at the start of the event.

1. Yes and i believe in effect since they had the clincher award and set it up so u don't lose battle turns if somebody else kills the boss. But it is not something we want the world to know as NR might fix this as its easily done by reverting back to earlier system. So I hope admin deletes the relevant post asap.

2. No. At most the tokens becomes the black tokens after event so better claim the blue before it ends.

I actually don't think they will fix it because of the amour of complaints they were getting about people losing battle turns. It's good/bad just depends on luck.
avatar
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Posts : 116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Sarah on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Hm, what's going on with the ranking?

____________________
rahkimx215, SummerBlu, -SarahHearts-, ::Hyoni::
avatar
Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Posts : 570

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Sarah wrote:Hm, what's going on with the ranking?

Yeah, it's still tallying... Though, I'm propably ranked 800 and didnt collect a single dori... Neutral
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by icanmove25 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 am

Nice! I did the same thing for the last teo crackdowns and i started this event with 140 dory ended the event with 70 left so i did pretty well without livin in the game for 12 days. Its well worth it
avatar
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Posts : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Big Game Hunting 2/11/13-2/24/13

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum