Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.

Go down

Looking for casual game? This might be your solution. Empty Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.

Post by FrancisWoo Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am

Hi peeps, its been so long.

Recently i am playing 2 game at the same time (both casual).

Both is new game recently launch as well.

1) DOT ARENA
As the name mentioned, this game created based on DOTA game. In this game, you need to collect various hero with different skills and to create a team to fight against enemy. As a dota fan, you will find this game interesting. U don't need to spend much time on this game (right now I need about 11 hour to full regen stamina).
This game only started about a month ago bounce

2) TERRA BATTLE
This game is created by the same team that made Final Fantasy. Its a card game but its a little tricky since you'll need strategy to win the game. Try to take a little peak on this game and you'll find that this game is totally different compared to other card games. The game is casual too as the stamina regeneration rate is low.
This game started recently only (a week ago) Cool

If interested in the game, you may contact me via KIK messenger and i'll gladly to provide you with all of the tips and important remark you'll need. pirat
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum