Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Latest topics
» Post your current game here!
Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

» "Take Down" Challenge Prizes
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 am by notsleep250


Your forum skin :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your forum skin :D

Post by -xXx-Stigma-xXx- on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:14 am

Good Day!

I must say your forum skin is great! Very Happy. May i know what skin is this?

Thank you so much! More powers.

-xXx-Stigma-xXx-
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your forum skin :D

Post by chavarlison on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 am

You can ask ynot563 for the way the website looks, he has done most of the icons and images for the site.
avatar
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your forum skin :D

Post by -xXx-Stigma-xXx- on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:39 am

chavarlison wrote:You can ask ynot563 for the way the website looks, he has done most of the icons and images for the site.

Thank you!

-xXx-Stigma-xXx-
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your forum skin :D

Post by ynot563 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:50 am

Hey, glad ya like the background and the site! Yea, Its been slow on NR's part in providing with more material for me to work with. I used to update it every event but been busy myself and there isn't a whole lot to work with so i'm recycling right now. This one happens to be for the xmas event they had awhile back. Feel free to ask questions about the game, we are all here to help ya become a better player. Very Happy
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your forum skin :D

Post by -xXx-Stigma-xXx- on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 am

ynot563 wrote:Hey, glad ya like the background and the site! Yea, Its been slow on NR's part in providing with more material for me to work with. I used to update it every event but been busy myself and there isn't a whole lot to work with so i'm recycling right now. This one happens to be for the xmas event they had awhile back. Feel free to ask questions about the game, we are all here to help ya become a better player. Very Happy

Sweet!

I'm currently working on a forum too Very Happy. Wondering if you could help me out on its design Smile

-xXx-Stigma-xXx-
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your forum skin :D

Post by -xXx-Stigma-xXx- on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 am

-xXx-Stigma-xXx- wrote:
ynot563 wrote:Hey, glad ya like the background and the site! Yea, Its been slow on NR's part in providing with more material for me to work with. I used to update it every event but been busy myself and there isn't a whole lot to work with so i'm recycling right now. This one happens to be for the xmas event they had awhile back. Feel free to ask questions about the game, we are all here to help ya become a better player. Very Happy

Sweet!

I'm currently working on a forum too Very Happy. Wondering if you could help me out on its design Smile

Sorry! I sent you my misspelled email! It should've been theninjas_vonn@y.c.

Thank you!

-xXx-Stigma-xXx-
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your forum skin :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum