Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Latest topics
» Post your current game here!
Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

» "Take Down" Challenge Prizes
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 am by notsleep250


Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by GhAsTx on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Anyone know how they calculate the stats for the equips which they publish in the info? Cos there's a white number and a highlighted number, and I thought the diff was one was with event boost the other w/o. But I realised it can't be since event boost is 2.0-2.5x. Further, based on the fused stats equip I have now it was not the number they published as well.

GhAsTx
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by ynot563 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:40 pm

GhAsTx wrote:Anyone know how they calculate the stats for the equips which they publish in the info? Cos there's a white number and a highlighted number, and I thought the diff was one was with event boost the other w/o. But I realised it can't be since event boost is 2.0-2.5x. Further, based on the fused stats equip I have now it was not the number they published as well.

No your right the 1st time. Red is the event edge you get with that weapon and the white is the base stat. I believe you forgot to also factor your clan suit percentage in there too. Add the clan suit percentage boost to ur gear first then times it by the event edge.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by GhAsTx on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 pm

ynot563 wrote: No your right the 1st time. Red is the event edge you get with that weapon and the white is the base stat. I believe you forgot to also factor your clan suit percentage in there too. Add the clan suit percentage boost to ur gear first then times it by the event edge.

Thanks. But actually what I meant was the details of the new items that appear in the notices, not the info that appear in the "gear" section.

GhAsTx
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by ynot563 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 am

Thanks. But actually what I meant was the details of the new items that appear in the notices, not the info that appear in the "gear" section.[/quote]

I dont know if you can calculate that. All i know is that number they show you for the new gear is what the stat should reach with max fused and maxed out using gems and stuff.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Stillmatic on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Anyone else getting really useless teammates? Seems like I'm the only one trying on the raid bosses. Think I might sit the rest of this one out.

Stillmatic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by ynot563 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:56 am

I've actually been really lucky to have gotten into good teams. I do think ur right chav that joining maybe 5 mins to 10 mins after the start of a new tb ur teams r a bit better. You dont run into all the noobs and stay away from spenders. I manage to snag 9 fused for the wind tool. I could of had max fused but I literally fell asleep 10 mins before the event was over and I had enough pts to win it for us that time, was disappointed lol. O well. 9 fused is ok i guess. Next time there is another win tb gear i'll def go all out again. But since its gonna turn to earth boss soon i'm back to being cheap and not spending any doras cept maybe 3 per tb but thats it. O yea, since i got lucky and got into a lot of winning teams I barely claimed any pts. This current wind tb I claimed 100k pts for my team lol.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by victorkusanagi on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:27 am

Stillmatic wrote:Anyone else getting really useless teammates? Seems like I'm the only one trying on the raid bosses. Think I might sit the rest of this one out.

YES! and its really2 annoying&! writing to team's wall is really like talking to the wall (literally!) no one care!
But now i really gotten into a great team! they really maintain the combo etc... But NR should really make a program to balance the team!
Besthippo is now on the opposite team and he is backed up with some ninja god and spender legend.. lol
When i see besthippo is on the opposite team, well.. im like "maybe its time to let go of everything and i ma just sleep and wait for the next team battle" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

victorkusanagi
Ninja
Ninja

Posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Besthippo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:49 am

victorkusanagi wrote:
Stillmatic wrote:Anyone else getting really useless teammates? Seems like I'm the only one trying on the raid bosses. Think I might sit the rest of this one out.

YES! and its really2 annoying&! writing to team's wall is really like talking to the wall (literally!) no one care!
But now i really gotten into a great team! they really maintain the combo etc... But NR should really make a program to balance the team!
Besthippo is now on the opposite team and he is backed up with some ninja god and spender legend.. lol
When i see besthippo is on the opposite team, well.. im like "maybe its time to let go of everything and i ma just sleep and wait for the next team battle" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


It's ok now besthippo got sent back to and stuck in newcomer event. so You can win this battle. Stupid NR
avatar
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Posts : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by victorkusanagi on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 am



It's ok now besthippo got sent back to and stuck in newcomer event. so You can win this battle. Stupid NR[/quote]

WTF? how come got sent back? got to complain to NR

I got 24K points this team battle and we still left behind about 20K points last time i cchecked.. That makes me first ranked in this tb, but the second and third is only 10k

I dont think i can win this one! you have a great great team besthippo..

victorkusanagi
Ninja
Ninja

Posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Besthippo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Yes emailed than threatened them to fix it within 24hrs or full reversal charge and now it's fixed. lol (I'm a pink unicorn! NeighHhHhHh!) them!
avatar
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Posts : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by ynot563 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 pm

I c that my censorship is still working lol. And that besthippos likes pink unicorns. Laughing
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm

This is what you get from missing one tengu battle: Rank 80 ---> 220
Sad Mad Neutral Crying or Very sad
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by onelowdesoto on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm

I have been stuck on horrible teams only won two battles and have been the top producer on all but two to three teams.

onelowdesoto
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by terryhavingfun on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:46 pm

onelowdesoto wrote:I have been stuck on horrible teams only won two battles and have been the top producer on all but two to three teams.

got same situation here....at the beginning I posted on the wall something like "Don't let the combo window go" or "let's go for the blackbird lv.45, we now have combo edgeX2", but obviously it didn't work out. Now I really don't care.
avatar
terryhavingfun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by onelowdesoto on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 am

Not to bad really its easier to get MVPs on losing team you do more damage

onelowdesoto
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:52 pm

onelowdesoto wrote:Not to bad really its easier to get MVPs on losing team you do more damage

Yes, your critical hit rate is bigger and critical hits do 3x the normal damage, not 2x. Very Happy I've been telling this to my teams from the beggining of the event so that they don't claim rewards until the end but they never listened... Only my 2 last teams did Razz
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Now I play NR every 3 hours or more hours (before, it was more), and i rank well and have more time for other stuff. Razz
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by ynot563 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Bfroger6 wrote:Now I play NR every 3 hours or more hours (before, it was more), and i rank well and have more time for other stuff. Razz

Aint it great being a decent player now bfrog lol? you really dont have to try that hard anymore once you get decent gear.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by GhAsTx on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Anyone can confirm Parvani suit is 140% def? The game wiki is seriously not up to date...

And on that note, can we tell the max stat of the suit based on its base stat? I notice generally the 140% suits start with 105% at level 0.

GhAsTx
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by ynot563 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 pm

GhAsTx wrote:Anyone can confirm Parvani suit is 140% def? The game wiki is seriously not up to date...

And on that note, can we tell the max stat of the suit based on its base stat? I notice generally the 140% suits start with 105% at level 0.

The parvani suit is an old clan so it is not 140%. Most secondary clan suits they offfer in events r always old suits. I think it reaches max 120%? not sure.

Also I know the old user quite well that use to run the wikia for Ninja royale, please dont be mad. Remember that wikia is volunteers only to give out information and he used to run the entire wikia himself. His life just got real busy so he is not playing Ninja royale much anymore. Who knows I might up and leave one day too. Can't play this game forever right? Only hope is that new ppl will take up the positions once we leave and it'll keep goin.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by GhAsTx on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:39 am

Haha hey I don't mean to offend anyone:( I can be rather overbearing sometimes, reflective of my nature in real life. Sorry

GhAsTx
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Bfroger6 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm

ynot563 wrote:
Bfroger6 wrote:Now I play NR every 3 hours or more hours (before, it was more), and i rank well and have more time for other stuff. Razz

Aint it great being a decent player now bfrog lol? you really dont have to try that hard anymore once you get decent gear.

It's not just great, it's perfect. Very Happy And LOL, screwed up my team cuz I was on a date. tongue
And yea, I do more than 4 million dmg to Mudds in one go now.
avatar
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Slickspit on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Earlier, while my team was losing I did 8.25million damage with a 2fusion 4* troika weapon and 3 fusion event dagger ( total of 198,000) !! It was awesome! so after that I got like 6 MVP in a row lol!
avatar
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by novalyx on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am

@Besthippo: They should send you back to newcomers again now lol, our team is facing you in round 22 Sad

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Besthippo on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 am

novalyx wrote:@Besthippo: They should send you back to newcomers again now lol, our team is facing you in round 22 Sad


You're Bad! lol
avatar
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Posts : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Wow. I didn't even know #1 himself, besthippo, was on these forums. This forum is awesome. I went up like 50 lvl since this event started, and my coworker who got me started on this game is getting all salty because I might pass him in the rankings when this event is pau. Hahaha! I'm still a terrible ninja, just not as terrible as two weeks ago. And kudos besthippo! Hopefully my team don't have to play you. Or anybody else on this forum. I lose enough as it is.
Shoots
avatar
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crackdown Event: Blast to the Past 3/14/13-3/28/13

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum