Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Question for spenders EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Question for spenders EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Question for spenders EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Question for spenders EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Question for spenders EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Question for spenders EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Question for spenders EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Question for spenders EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Question for spenders EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Question for spenders

+7
Scyth85
Justz78
Avalon
Sarah
Cordio7
RussellNg1980
chavarlison
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question for spenders Empty Question for spenders

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 am

I usually buy my iTunes credit at 50-75% rate on Craigslist, etc.
As a first time buyer, I can buy either a Super Duper, Sandstill or Bright-Out for $1 instead of the usual depending on the event.
Which means, theoretically, I can buy 99(max item stored) of them at $50 out of pocket.
Out of the three I can buy, the most useful item to get, in my opinion, is the Sandstill(almost guaranteed MVP), then the Super Dupers(almost guaranteed Floor Rush wins + early 2 epic suits + R6 item maybe) with the least useful being the Bright-Out(early epic finish + lots of R4s and a bunch of R5s if NR continues with their guaranteed R4 and up with Bright-Outs).

Is this the best use of my dollars or should I just buy Sushi's, Dorayakis(L) when they are a buck each?
I just want to get myself some epic gear and I can imagine myself reaching rank 15-30 with this purchase coupled with not wasting energy/BTs or am I just deluding myself?
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Question for spenders Empty Re: Question for spenders

Post by RussellNg1980 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am

Which event are you targeting? Sandstill works in tandem with BTs which means you probably want to buy dorayaki as well. That works well only during crackdown events. For primers, you need those for the raid bosses as well as bright out for primers. See where I am getting at? You can't just get one.

Primers: Require Bright-out + Dorayaki + Sandstill (And if you got your fill, you can go for No 1 LOL)
Crackdown: Require Sandstill + Dorayaki
Arena: Super Duper + Sushi

Although Arena would be tougher to crack even with premium items. The reason is because you are starting of with gears that are lower attributes. Rushing up the towers means you gonna be meeting plenty of top level players and that's gonna be tough.

Conclusion.... Its definitely gonna cost you more than $50
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 am

Chav, if you are gonna buy I would have to say the best deal would be super dupers. The arena events give sooooo much more equipment than the other events especially now that they introduced the apex tower (you could get multiple 5x gold items for multiple elements setting you up for life). Also, the first time buyer event never goes away. I have an account from September that's still eligible, so feel free to drive yourself up the ranks as high as you can go. No need to cave to the $ until you yourself are ready.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 am

i'd say Super Dupers are best. If rank is what u r looking for you can get top 10 easy with arena event with a lot of super dupers. You may need to buy a little sushi but I ranked #130 with out using ANY money last arena event.
If you do decide on super duper Russell is right though if you go too fast you will get less rep and tougher opponent towards the top. So take your time and pace yourself. Slow and steady wins race Smile

---rahkimx215

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh don't worry, this is not an impulse buy. Like Russel, I think I am fast approaching a time where if I don't rank higher, I won't improve anymore. I now have max fused silver gear for most elements, and in order to get better, I need the Gold ones next. Epic clans are now also within my reach so it's just a matter of time to get those needed elemental clans.

Your advice seems to me different from what I expected. I ranked Sandstill as the best use of the money since:
9 days * 24 hours / 3 hours = number of 3 BTs= 72 Full battle turns + BT's from leveling up=99 Sandstills.
I believe the Sandstill will push me way up if I play it every 3 BTs for automatic rank 1,2 or 3.

The Super Dupers don't need any help, so they may be the best to get.

Bright-Outs, unless going for gears(if they continue guaranteeing R4 and up) aren't needed. I just need friends who will trade according to Sarah's guide and I can get the epics. Although you are right, I won't be getting any max fused gold gears this way.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm

@Russel - I want to maximize the savings I am gonna get, which is one time buy of the three mentioned items at 99 max. I believe for the discount, they become worth it. NR shouldn't really be selling these for 4-5 bucks each. I am gonna think on your advice, I might include 30-40 Dory and Sushi along with the 99 whatever. But I was willing to shell out 50, not 100 or more if I follow your advice.

@Cordio - Will definitely not rush things for sure, but will think about doing this once I reach my plateau, when I am ranking the same range for a few events. Right now, I am still going up every event so I am still good but I want to think about what happens when I reach an impasse.

@Sarah - I don't need to be in the front of the pack, I am good with just hanging back so I'll definitely follow the great advice. With two guys advising the Super Dupers I guess we have a winner unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Thanks guys!
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

If you are going for the arena... Best gears there IMHO. Then get the super dupers. And maybe get about 5x10 sushis which also gives you about 10 cookies.

Don't use it at the start. There is very little points and weaker gears in the first 5 floors anyway, so use it later. Maybe even wait until Floor 11 opens up. At most, use only sushi's at the start. Good luck when you do spend.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 am

If ever I'll buy the Sushi at a buck each, when it's also on sale hehe
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:18 am

find 9 friends with 50 dollars. you'll have 500 dollars in summary. buy condoms, beer, invite girls and have a party. it's the best way of spending 50 dpllars jocolor

Avalon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Justz78 Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 am

For crackdown, is it worthwhile to invest in event's premium offering?
Justz78
Justz78
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:15 am

If you are going to do it, you need to use it on day one to be able to use it all event long. A new game costs $60, most apps cost $1. $3 to use for about 8-ish days isn't bad. more so if you will be lucky and get it fused up.

The $30 for 10 offerings I am leery. You get an R5 + 10 chances to get more. Seems too expensive for only a chance to get something good at the get go in my opinion. You get lucky yay! You crap out and you just flushed money down the toilet.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 am

Its worth the first time buyer sale they put on it, but the first time buyer sale is better used on other things.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:39 pm

I don't see the first time buyer on the offering anymore. I look at it and it's at $3. Would be awesome if you can offer 10 times for $10 hehehe.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 pm

I agree with chavarlison about standstills being better then super doopers. Last floor event I had to get lucky to even beat the major boss with it but had no trouble using standstills to knock bosses out with no effort. I've never spent but what you say got me intereted though, buying the iTunes cheap & using them to basically get what you need half off isn't bad at all.
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:21 pm

I will require everyone who will buy itunes cheap and then buy mobacoins to give me a percent of their savings, you know, as royalty payments for the idea hehehe.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Besthippo Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 am

I suggest should checkout the event prize gears and gears from Saizo or the thieves.
Esp. should only invest when the Event Prize gear is weapon rather than armor or tool. Stand Still is good in a way to get pts and mvp but would not strengthen your Ninja's Stats.
I would rate the Bright Out to be #1. Helps you to achieve epic suit in no time and can help others as well. Plus the nowadays minimum is 4-rare on offers when using BO.
Super Duper: is not always helpful. ie while in superduper mode 2/3 times you most likely to encounter green and minor thieves and force to waste on them, or force close of app, but u will miss out an encounter and waste of time which can cost u the floor rush.
If you still a virgin for the P.store. Best investment will be BrightOut!
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 am

So sayeth the hippo widely considered best. And to be fair, he has a pretty good track record. Maybe we should give BO's their shot?
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:02 pm

When I asked this question I was only considering rank so I wanted the Sandstills. Now that hippo mentioned it, 99 silver gears plus quite a few golds and if I play it right a chance at them rainbow(or is it platinum?) gears. That is quite a haul.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm

chavarlison wrote:I will require everyone who will buy itunes cheap and then buy mobacoins to give me a percent of their savings, you know, as royalty payments for the idea hehehe.

hahaha chavarlison, a few of my friends would agree!!!!
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Yes Hippo is right. Bright out is your best investment. I find sandstills a waste unless you need 4 or more large dory to get MVP. Supers are okay but you need to guess the right time to use them or they can be the biggest waste.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithmiester Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Which events are the bright outs used for?

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Drop 'em event. Has the primers.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithmiester Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Got it. Will look for that to do my one and maybe only spend. Thanks

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 pm

It also depends on which event you like the most. But I guess if you like arena the most and you want to be the best there, its where you should spend. A little less objectives in that sense... But I think we are all little like that... why else would we be playing NR with all the bugs and frustrations along the way?

lol!

Last edited by RussellNg1980 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Lol, I would still be too tempted to spend on the arenas for the sheer amount of items you get is far more than primers.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next