Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Latest topics
» Post your current game here!
Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

» "Take Down" Challenge Prizes
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 am by notsleep250


About event gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About event gear

Post by Sveind on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey,

I'm quite a new player. Started just before the Electric Hullabaloo event.

However, I got addicted to the game. And that often hurts my wallet.

My strategy was to get as good gear as possible during this event then spend less money throughout the game when I had good gear for other events.

However, now after the Electric Hullabaloo event, it seems like my gear is totally useless? Will it ever be useful? I got full 10xedge gear all from that event.

I spent nearly 1000 dollars, doesn't seem fair if those 1000 dollars spent just "work" for 10 days.

Please help me clearify this.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by iMafia on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:00 pm

in CD u can either leech and clinch with some MVP to get prize gallery gear

or
if you can join an hour late for team battle to win all your battles easy enough

or u can do both with less spend
...

or arena

u can say your main goal apex tower floor 20 for the r6wep
..
spending for full r6 is waste
u cn get some sushi with ppl sending you enough kits to survive and keeping your streaks up
..
like this u'll spend less in both events
...
for leeching and clinching with team battles u need to join the live chat so ppl can help you with the calls
avatar
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Posts : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sveind on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm starting to know how the game works, that's not the problem.

It's just that when I spend 1000 dollars on a game, I don't expect it to be over in 10 days. I had no warnings or signs telling me these items was only 10x edge on that one event.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by iMafia on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

always the event r6 from hime is x10
...
the r6 in prize gallary is x4 this event
..
for me .. 1 r6 is enough to get mvp always .. i dont need more r6
some ppl need max fuse r6 coz they dont have good wep on certian element.. so they spend more
..
on each event there is 2 r6 gear as a reward .. so 3 events = full fuse r6 ..
..
u can moderate your spending to aim for those r6 and stop ,,
avatar
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Posts : 107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by lilonesan on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Wow!!! You spent $1000 on that one event?!?!? O.O
avatar
lilonesan
Legend
Legend

Posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sarah on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 pm

If you use android you can try contacting google wallet for refund? Explain your situation and they maybe able to help.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Posts : 570

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by bluemagi98 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:01 am

Sveind wrote:Hey,

I'm quite a new player. Started just before the Electric Hullabaloo event.

However, I got addicted to the game. And that often hurts my wallet.

My strategy was to get as good gear as possible during this event then spend less money throughout the game when I had good gear for other events.

However, now after the Electric Hullabaloo event, it seems like my gear is totally useless? Will it ever be useful? I got full 10xedge gear all from that event.

I spent nearly 1000 dollars, doesn't seem fair if those 1000 dollars spent just "work" for 10 days.

Please help me clearify this.

Hi Sveind,

As mafia said, 1 off R6 weapon in CD event is enough to nail the MVP in every lvl 25/45 battle. However, depending on situations, lvl 85 battles might be more competitive in the sense that there are other R6 players around trying to nail the MVP too. 1 R6 weapon will boost your attack to about 300k which compute to about 5m damage or 15m damage using 3BTs. What you really need to spend on is Doriyakis (L) so that you can get the MVP points

Spending on non-elemental R6 items is sometimes necessary so you could get the points rewards - so as to compete with those older players who are thousands of levels?

You are quite right that your 1000 dollars only work magic for 10 days. After event is over, your stats is bad, if not worse than the other players. Following which, it is dependent on what events/element NR come up with, then you will see if those items you spent on are any good

I learned about above after spending on 2 events. This current event suits and r6 weapon (water element) has got so lousy stats I didn't even spend a single cent
Suits are only 113% max and the r6 water weapon is only 30k+ attack, compared to previous 140% suits and 50k+ attack

However, the r6 earth weapon is quite nice - it's got 50k + attack. But you can only get 2 of these in the prize claiming section - 460k points and maybe 800k points? Alternatively, spend like what mhkushi had done and get it to max fuse by offering in Hime board

bluemagi98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Taking your advice

Post by Sveind on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:45 am

Sarah wrote:If you use android you can try contacting google wallet for refund?  Explain your situation and they maybe able to help.


Thanks everyone for your help. I will follow Sarahs advice trying to contact google wallet and take it from there.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sveind on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:16 am

I went ahead trying to contact google wallet. But since this is a third party purchase, google couldn't refund. I had to go to the seller.

I sent a mail telling my story to mobage-ninja@opencs.dena.jp

Hopefully he understands my situation like you guys did.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by lilonesan on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 pm

If they wont give you your money back, ask them if they can compensate you with something else, like some elemental gear or something. It doesn't hurt to ask Smile
avatar
lilonesan
Legend
Legend

Posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sveind on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 pm

I never asked them, I just read it on their sites.

"Google can't approve returns or initiate refunds on behalf of a seller. Please contact the seller with your request:"

I could always ask them though. But I think I'll wait to contact them after I recieve an answer from the Devs.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by KoolLink7 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Good luck sveind. Hope everything works out.
avatar
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Posts : 114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CALL GOOGLE

Post by tyrwilson on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 am

Sveind wrote:I never asked them, I just read it on their sites.

"Google can't approve returns or initiate refunds on behalf of a seller. Please contact the seller with your request:"

I could always ask them though. But I think I'll wait to contact them after I recieve an answer from the Devs.

I have had this problem before. An inapp purchase was misrepresented in nature. I called google support and they refunded me my money. They are very helpful. Explain to them that you purchased items in a game that did not mention that the effect would be gone after a time period. It also helps that mobage only has an email and it tends to take 2-3 days to get a response.
Google help line: 18558363987
avatar
tyrwilson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is their reply

Post by Sveind on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 am

Thank you for contacting DeNA.
This is the Ninja Royale Support Team.

"Thank you so much for your attention on Ninja Royale.

And we are sorry to hear how you felt with the gear you earned during an event.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer compensation in this case. This applies to all the players who are in the situation.

We hope you would find the gear useful in the Arena event, since there is a type edge for each type of tower.

Meanwhile, we alway appreciate feedback from players on our game. We forward all ideas to the developers in an effort to improve our service and to enhance the gaming experience.

Should you have any further question or concern, do not hesitate to contact us."


I'll try to contact google.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sveind on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 am

tyrwilson wrote:
Sveind wrote:I never asked them, I just read it on their sites.

"Google can't approve returns or initiate refunds on behalf of a seller. Please contact the seller with your request:"

I could always ask them though. But I think I'll wait to contact them after I recieve an answer from the Devs.

I have had this problem before.  An inapp purchase was misrepresented in nature.  I called google support and they refunded me my money.  They are very helpful.  Explain to them that you purchased items in a game that did not mention that the effect would be gone after a time period.  It also helps that mobage only has an email and it tends to take 2-3 days to get a response.
Google help line: 18558363987

I'll defenitely try to contact google, but I prefer mailing rather then calling.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by RussellNg1980 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:08 am

Event gears are usually just that unfortunately. Only specific to that event. From now on, if you going to "buy" gears, only do that for clan gears. Those at least have lineage and will still be useful when they recycle the clan.

Good luck trying to get something back. DeNa wouldn't give anything, but hopefully google cares.

Cheers
avatar
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sveind on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:44 am

RussellNg1980 wrote:Event gears are usually just that unfortunately. Only specific to that event. From now on, if you going to "buy" gears, only do that for clan gears. Those at least have lineage and will still be useful when they recycle the clan.

Good luck trying to get something back. DeNa wouldn't give anything, but hopefully google cares.

Cheers
Google turned me down as well. I lost my interest in the game it seems. I have hardly played it since I made this post.

Besides, I think it's very missleading that they call it "event-gear" and it only works for one specific event. I'd go as far as to call it a scam.

Sveind
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm



I hope you place top 10 Sveind after dropping all that dough. Sorry to hear about you being a sugar daddy to MobaGames
avatar
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Posts : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by ynot563 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:39 pm

@sveind I'm sry to hear u've had a bad experience with the game. Take this as learning a lesson the hard way. I'm not gonna sugar coat it but spending $1000 dollars on a game u barely know how to play or understood was not exactly a great move. Yes they don't put in warnings that the gear doesnt have the effect forever, but just like any game you have to explore it first to really understand it before u do anything drastic. 

In a way they did reveal to u that the stats shown were temporary. Usually when they show the edge stats they also show the base stat that is originally at. Also u never wondered y ur stats were in red? I mean in the tutorial section, ur stats were never red. Then u come out of newcomers and u get a huge boost in stats. That should of been an indicator for u to find and  understand what was really goin on.

In your case this was like goin to a poker table not knowing how to play poker and bet 1k worth on ur first hand. U made a rash decision when u should of taken the time to play a couple more events to understand how the game really works. All i can say to help salvage some of that money's worth  is to max out those r6 gear u spent on. At least it will put u in decent shape stat wise, then use those weapons to get elemental weapons.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by ynot563 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Sveind wrote:Google turned me down as well. I lost my interest in the game it seems. I have hardly played it since I made this post.

Besides, I think it's very missleading that they call it "event-gear" and it only works for one specific event. I'd go as far as to call it a scam.
 It was not misleading. if you had played the game you would have known event gears r temporary and special for that certain type of event. Trying to generalize and saying that all event gear should work in all events is ignorant. You don't say that a cooking event is the same as a bmx event? So should frosting and a spatula affect a bmx event or vice versa? No it doesn't. Each event is different in its own rights. Thats why each event had different names, elements, and clans for each one.
avatar
ynot563
Elite
Elite

Posts : 463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About event gear

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum