Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath

+4
drackosenpai
chavarlison
Cordio7
Sarah
8 posters

Go down

Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:49 pm

***Congratulations to these Winter Plunderland Top 10 players!***

Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath Winter10

Something to discuss while we wait for next event! cheers

1. Please feel free to post about what you achieved or didn't achieve this event!

2. Please DO NOT ask questions such as how one can rank top 10 or how much one spends on an event. Those type of posts will be IMMEDIATELY REMOVED!

3. No ranting, flooding, trolling please.

4. Do feel free to congratulate the top 10 players here!

---rahkimx215

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:53 am; edited 5 times in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

I guess I'll start. Smile 1st half team battle was tough. I think I only won 3 or 4 battles. Haha. My luck turned around 2nd half though. Got to team with Besthippo, Jamestham and then ps0520 (3 times!). Only lost once. I did get both epic suits. Ranked #85. 0 spend. Smile Could have done better if not so busy. I couldn't finish karma and dorayaki(s) limit one day. I'll be screwed next couple of events though, almost no cookies & dorayaki(s) left. Sad

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Cordio7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:02 am

I think I'm floating around the #1600 mark, the holidays are really not friendly to a time-sink that is NR.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 am

I am marked I think at 2,500 rank. My lowest ever since I started playing. Was late starting and for some reason I couldn't quite recover from it. Sad My last 19 blue tokens gave me 2 R4 items, on my alt FML. Mad Main I think got an R4 on the three day mark, nothing since. I got to ride on a few of the heavy hitters on the last days, I couldn't quite keep up with these people killing level 45s in a span of seconds. Shocked

From the title, there seem to be a telenovela like epic story involved?! Twisted Evil
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by drackosenpai Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:34 am

Hi new to the forum, I haven't checked my rank yet. Just I hope I didn't drop to like 100+, and this was my first event that I actually worked my but off on
drackosenpai
drackosenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by drackosenpai Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 am

I ended up on #63 which is not bad at all.
drackosenpai
drackosenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 am

Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by drackosenpai Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 am

Cordio7 wrote:Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment

drackosenpai
drackosenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by drackosenpai Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:06 am

I actually wish that NR had an event schedule they could release for the gamers
drackosenpai
drackosenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Winter Plunderland Top 10 & Aftermath Empty A little sad story of my crackdown event experience.

Post by Bfroger6 Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 am

Heh. I didnt get the epic Reynard (nor the rare) suit in this crackdown. Sad
First time i didnt get the rare suit. It was kind of a dreamy atmosphere in the first 5 days. I missed the opportunities to get more dorayaki, lost a bunch of team battles and wasted my blue tokens on stupid 2-rare gear. But luckily, I woke up in the second half of the event, beating lvl 45 raid bosses and getting my score to around 175000 pts and ranked 1105th on the leaderboard. But still... thinking that i could have won the epic suit if I played the event same pace the whole time...
And a bit more of me Very Happy
I guess Im not gonna be here at the start of the next event (thus, losing the opportunity to get 5-rare gear for completing stage 5) because Its a End of the world afterparty lol! at my friends place tonight (and Im GMT so the events start late at night for me).
P.s. I congratulate all the players who ranked in top 100. What a Face
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 pm

drackosenpai wrote:I ended up on #63 which is not bad at all.

Good job dracko! & Welcome to the forum! cheers

Hope you will get it next time Bfroger Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cubeo222 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 pm

i was ranked 770 and 2.5k away from epic, was so focus on the epic and i end up with no common LOL (first event didn't get common suit)
like Sarah mentions...next event is doomed for me also...no cookie/dorayaki Smile
BTW...congrats to the top 10's
cubeo222
cubeo222
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by NickEB91 Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Ranked 439 with no pay and nothing left over from other events except a sandstill from the medals. First time breaking the 300-600 bracket. Also first time getting 140% epic suit from points. (First one was last event thanks to Primers)

I won 3 team battles the first half and 6 the second half. Last round I was lucky enough to be on Jamestham's team. I let him know about the forum so hopefully he will stop by from time to time.

All in all the event went great but I think this is one of the worst set of teams I have had so far. Also the blue tokens were not in my favor. I never got anything higher then r3 and I made it to 150 offerings. I wish they would have the red more often.

Congrats to everyone else on your ranks!!! Looking forward to next event... now I have to decide what my best element is again... its getting harder to choose.

NickEB91
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I banked a lot of wins since I wasn't playing much so I never redeemed them. I was playing the last team battle and I got saddled with a losing team but with one spender who was all alone with 30k points and we were losing badly(80k I think at one point), he kinda gave up at the beginning. We rallied later and was winning by a few thousand points, we gave the guy hope and he started playing again. We talked on wall and I asked if we could be friends in game. He said ok and a little later he recommended sammyjaymac as a friend, says that he was a coworker. I had no idea this guy is a top ten if not for Sarah's post up top. So I now have two top 10 friends from the last event. I am kinda sad that that was my only accomplishment from the last event, oh and an epic skitter which looks like the grey rats that infest most urban cities.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 pm

chavarlison wrote:I am kinda sad that that was my only accomplishment from the last event, oh and an epic skitter which looks like the grey rats that infest most urban cities.
LOL oh Chav what are we going to do without you...you make me laugh xD

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

drackosenpai wrote:I actually wish that NR had an event schedule they could release for the gamers
That would be convenient, although since they just seem to pump them out...... what I'd really like is a heads up on what lineage the clans will be in the event. Would be nice to plan a week around that 140% earth epic suit or etc.
Bfroger6 wrote:guess Im not gonna be here at the start of the next event (thus, losing the opportunity to get 5-rare gear for completing stage 5) because Its a End of the world afterparty at my friends place tonight (and Im GMT so the events start late at night for me).
Well so far there STILL hasn't been any info on a new event, maybe they might not pump one out so soon?
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 pm

I think I did ok this event, all 3 of my accounts sort of got what they needed, only my 2nd got the rare suit unfortunately. Think I had besthippo on my team once and the other team lost badly that time haha.
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I remember a couple of my teamfights going w/ my team ~40-50k and the enemy team ~150-200k..... scary
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down