Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Ynot563's strategy to Arena

+11
Slickspit
RussellNg1980
SurpriseSecks
Besthippo
Sarah
novalyx
Leif
hippo
mgbotoe
chavarlison
ynot563
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ynot563's strategy to Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: Ynot563's strategy to Arena

Post by Slickspit Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:22 am

The events used to be only 7 days? That's so little time to do anything! At that rate you gotta pay$$ to be top #1-500!!!

Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 am

Slickspit wrote:The events used to be only 7 days? That's so little time to do anything! At that rate you gotta pay$$ to be top #1-500!!!

you gotta pay top money now still. They actually make more money this way than the old way. They do half the work now and get the profit of 2 events. And back in the day there were only 8 stages so you would of gotten the rare at stage 4 same with the tbs, instead of 2 10 fused gears you get only 1 7 fused gear. In arena they only gave out 2 clan suits now its 3. They pretty much just doubled everything thats all.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Wow! That's pretty crazy, tbh I'm amazed...! But it makes sense that they get lazy in their event creation and so forth... like this last event! The leader board was sliced up into 9 sections instead of 5...! My whole desire in this event was to get s 4*5th fusion! But they gave me items u couldn't combine!! What the heck am I to do with this ace weaponry? What good is luck?
It does something right??
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by elcacique23 Mon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks for your guide ynot563.

Have arena floor rush gears always been non-elemental? I would assume you wouldn't want to bother with non-elemental gear once you've gotten some half decent clan/crackdown gears.

I read on another thread that they also don't carry over from arena to arena. Then apart from the 5x edge it gives you in the current arena, what benefit do they offer (other than selling ofc)?
elcacique23
elcacique23
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Floor rush gears always have been non-elemental. It is the best gear to use for arena. They do not carry over to next arena event therefore it is completely useless after. Unless of course you have no other better gear to equip.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm

elcacique23 wrote:Thanks for your guide ynot563.

Have arena floor rush gears always been non-elemental? I would assume you wouldn't want to bother with non-elemental gear once you've gotten some half decent clan/crackdown gears.

I read on another thread that they also don't carry over from arena to arena. Then apart from the 5x edge it gives you in the current arena, what benefit do they offer (other than selling ofc)?

Yes, u are right that u shouldnt bother to lvl them up. I put it in there because as a low lvl, if u play like how i describe, its fairly easy to win these flr rushes to get a r5 as quickly as possible to make u a stronger player. Yes they dont give u a boost but in my opinion they are the easiest and fastest way to getting maxed fused r5 gear. A lot of ppl rarely get a maxed fused r5 gear and this was just a way for them to finally say "hey, i finally have one".

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by elcacique23 Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 am

That makes sense. I was able to fuse 3 R5 gear last arena which helped carry me through the five towers. I definitely didn't have good enough elemental gear to do so otherwise.

I think this event I will do a combination of your #2 and #1 strategies. I know I won't be able to match spenders to get the T15 clearance gears. So I'm thinking of leveling the ground floor of all towers first to build up a streak, then move on to clear the three strongest towers for my gear.

Hopefully I can do 1-2 floor rush a day in one tower and then shift to the other two floors for regular battles while my karma recovers. Hope I can make T100 scratch
elcacique23
elcacique23
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Fri May 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Tried to Research a little but couldnt find anything, ynot do u know if they will ever Recycle the arena weapons? Like should we even keep them once its done? Thanks
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Fri May 17, 2013 4:47 pm

nickolinger79 wrote: Tried to Research a little but couldnt find anything, ynot do u know if they will ever Recycle the arena weapons? Like should we even keep them once its done? Thanks

No they never recycle the arena weapons, its a one time use thing. The arena weapons help u on the current arena then they become useless. So yea just sell them afterwards.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by hgonline Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm

ynot563 wrote:
elcacique23 wrote:Thanks for your guide ynot563.

Yes, u are right that u shouldnt bother to lvl them up. I put it in there because as a low lvl, if u play like how i describe, its fairly easy to win these flr rushes to get a r5 as quickly as possible to make u a stronger player. Yes they dont give u a boost but in my opinion they are the easiest and fastest way to getting maxed fused r5 gear. A lot of ppl rarely get a maxed fused r5 gear and this was just a way for them to finally say "hey, i finally have one".

Hey guys new to the board but I've been playing the game for a while. I'm currently level 433 but it always seems the r5 gear from the event is stronger than my other gear and I usually upgrade them each Arena...am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need to spend some money to earn better gear that goes beyond what the floor rushes provide. Any help would be appreciated.

hgonline
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sat May 18, 2013 6:34 pm

@hgonline

The reason y its better for u cuz in arena the flr rush gears get a 5x stat boost. In hindsight it would be the best weapon to use in arenas. Outside of that it is useless.

Lets just say u had the same weapon that has 30k atk, r5, and maxed fused. The only difference is the element, one is normal and the the other is wind.

For crackdown event:
Lets just say the main element for this event is wind.

Now lets take a look at our weapons

They are both the same in stats but the wind gear is stronger. Y do i say that? The normal gear has no element to it so its atk will always be at 30k no matter what. Wind however, since the crackdown main element is wind then it gets a 3.0 stat boost and u can also equip a wind clan to it. Lets say u have a wind clan that gives u 140% on atk.

Add the math up:
wind gear: 30,000
wind gear with clan suit on (140%): 30,000*.4(.4 because u never count the 100%)= 12,000
wind gear: 42,000
wind gear with clan suit and element multiplier x3: 42,000*3 = 126,000
wind gear is now at 126,000 atk and ur arena gear is still at 30k atk.

For arena event:
Lets just say u went to the wind tower

Same thing applies to the wind gear here. The atk should be at 126,000.

Now the flr rush weapon(ur normal weapon) has a multiplier in this event and that is 5.0x. So 30,000 * 5 = 150,000.

The whole pt to this little example is that flr rush weapons are ONLY good in arena events because they get a 5x multiplier, but when u look at it in the long run in terms of potential it can have with clan suits and element boost it is not good at all.

The same elemental weapon will be more useful to u in other events. The same flr rush weapon will only be useful in that specific arena and nothing else.

I think u are confused because the displayed stats shown r lower on ur elemental weapons. Thats because NR does not display the individual atk boost from clan suits. They count it but they dont show it.

U can upgrade ur rush flr gears if u want but in the long run they wont benefit u at all cuz the 5x multiplier will be gone. I use to lvl up this gear too but since i've learn that they get no boost whatsoever, i dont lvl them up anymore and u shouldnt have to lvl them to get good rankings in arena. I havent lvl them at all and I can easily get under 200 in ranks heck with some money I got to rank 13 without lvling them up.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 am

Yeah, I also did lvl up the floor rush weapon on my first event. Through halfway i realized that non elemental is not worth to upgrade at all. But that is the easiest way to get full upgrade r5 at once. Would appreciate if got any tips to find r5 elemental item.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 pm

FrancisWoo wrote:Yeah, I also did lvl up the floor rush weapon on my first event. Through halfway i realized that non elemental is not worth to upgrade at all. But that is the easiest way to get full upgrade r5 at once. Would appreciate if got any tips to find r5 elemental item.

Ur best bet to getting good elemental gear would be crackdown events. Since u have tbs and some teams can carry u if ur weak. Its harder to get in arena because a lot of cash and strong players reaches the top of the flrs first and then all the worthwhile gear usually would be gone before u get there.

In my opinion the worthwhile gears to get in arena are the 2x r5 gear atk or def gears or the 2x r4 atk or def gears. Anything lower is pretty crap unless those r ur first elemental gears.

What I usually do is, I know that I can clear 2 towers fast enough that I can get 2x r5 gear in one tower and 1x r5 gear in my second tower if i dont spend. Now u might be saying well thats good. Except I have gear already with that so they are useless to me. Since i know my limit I intentionally wait it out.

(this also works with flrs 5 and 15)
Right now in this event I am intentionally not beating my 1st tower 10th flr yet. I could of gotten the 2x r5 weapon but chose not to, because I know that in my 2nd tower I would never reach the top on time to get the other 2x r5 unless i spent. So I leave my 1st tower at the 10th flr unbeaten then I switch to my 2nd tower and work that one up to the 10th flr and once all the r5 gear stuff r claimed I beat flr 10 on both my 1st and 2nd tower and viola. I got myself a 3 fused r4 atk/def gear. It doesn't stop there either. When you clear flrs there is always a r4 prize somewhere in the flrs when u beat it. So if u beat that certain flr then u get another one, so now I have a 4 fused r4 gear. To even make this sweeter, If u get u lucky enough with major heisters u can get another r4 piece(which i did thankfully Very Happy ) making it a MAXED fused r4 gear. Which has way better stats than getting a 2 fused r5 gear from the tower rushes. Know ur limits and capitalize on leads on the next bottom prizes.

For this event I'm about to get maxed fused r4 fire helm and wind helm(which are way better than my current def gears).

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Wed May 22, 2013 8:12 am

I see. i'm also wondering when will i max out my def item lol. All this while i am not getting any fused def item or interest on it. I've realized that my def is crap (1/2 of my attack) and i still seeking for better weapon 1st. But i am not as strong as you and so my progress on collecting item is weak and thus, here i am. A weak player =(. Even on the crackdown event I've been supported by many strong player but its not consistent. So the best I've ever get is like 6-7 out of 10. I can't even help much.

PS: during this arena event (my 2nd time) I've realized that clearing all 5 tower reward is same as last event. Correct me if i'm wrong.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 am

I dont know what u mean about the 5 tower rewards are the same as last event, unless u meant they each have 2 atk gear, 2 def gear, and 1 tool gear then yes.

Dont worry about def so much, u lvl when u really need em. My def is half of my atk also too. I mean dont neglect to lvl up the def gear but u also dont really need to focus on it heavily.

As for crackdown gear, in my opinion if ur getting more than 5+ on the 10 fusion gear ur in good shape. Lvl those weapons up if those r good gear.

Yes it is true that u cant go up the tower as fast as i could but the whole pt of me telling u what i do was that u need to know ur limit. I know my limit that I'm able to finish a tower rush and get a 2x r5 gear and 1 r5 gear. Since i know that I shoot for the lower gear because I know that I'm able to get 2x r4 gear on 2 towers. I also know that getting a maxed out r4 gear is better than getting a 3xr5 gear. Which is y i'm intentionally shooting lower than my limit.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 am

What i mean is the Herculaneum bow reward for clear all 5 towers. Isn't that is the same with last event?

Lol my both def gear is 0 fusion. =(

Limit, limit. This is what do every free player feels like. Always pressed down by the word of limit. Either way, i couldn't guess my own limit due to every event i change equipment. Its feels good to have some improvement. But i still can't see what am i capable of.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 am

Yea the prize is the same as the last one because they offer enough times in consecutive events so u can get a chance to get a maxed fused r6 gear. I believe after this event it will be gone and a new r6 gear will be taking it's spot.

def is not to important, just lvl it up when u find that u start overflowing in ores and gems u need to dump them somewhere.

Thats part of being a free player. Gotta know what u can accomplish and what u cant. I do admit that lower lvl ppl will find it harder, like u said cuz of so many equipment changes. Well all i can say u gotta at some pt stop moving from gear to gear and start finding out which one of ur 2 top weapons has the best atk overall and invest in it to the max. Otherwise u'll have a lot of gear that r partially lvled.

In my opinion ppl need to focus more on 1 or 2 element that is going to be ur main. Trying to get good gear for every single element is really hard and u spread urself thin. Where as some1 lvling up 1 or 2 elements they will be strong when that specific element type comes out in events. Find what element u want to be good in and invest in it.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 am

I see. not like i can aim for that r6 with my current condition. =)

Yeah tough to be a free player. i did partially upgrade some of my equipment. But i only lvl those which is worth to be my future assets. i am keeping ore prizes at my inventory. Roughly around 60+ (L) Handful of might and 80+ (M) size. I got around 70M and currently collecting XD. Waiting for a worthwhile item to upgrade.

Normally i would aim for Accessory coz it provide both stats.

Last edited by FrancisWoo on Thu May 23, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 am

My rule of thumb pretty much is upgrade any r3 gear that is maxed fused, r4 gear that have at least 2 fuses on it, and r5 gear that also have 2 fuses on it minimum. Also upgrade any ace gear. I wouldnt hoard all ur gems and ore so long like that waiting for that right gear to come along cuz u get infinite amount of them.most problems top players run into r not enough zeni to upgrade their gears so we have a lot of might bags stockpiled up cuz we r forced to keep em.I got 3 pages worth of L might bags i cant use... Ur capping urself when u hoard ur ores and gems like that. Its better to invest in a couple gears now so u can use those gear to get u stronger gears faster. I'll try to explain my thought process to ya on my next post.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum