Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

How to Fight Heisters/Dogs

+9
znave
Doctorzima
bluemagi98
nickolinger79
novalyx
RussellNg1980
willoughbyjoe
JinSagara
Sarah
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Fight Heisters/Dogs

Post by Sarah Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 am

Doctorzima wrote:

The guide already covers what you want to know:

2) There are 2 or 3 levels of difficulties of each kind of heister/dog.  There is no way to tell which one you encountered.  For example, you may notice a green heister moving fast at times (these are the stronger ones) but sometimes you may encounter one that is slower and hitting you less (these are the weaker ones).

Ive noticed that each dog has either a Gold/Silver/Bronze/No border when i encounter them. Could this be related to the different levels that you mention? The Gold ones DO tend to move much faster and have a better chance at dropping good gear than the lesser dogs in my experience so far.
From my experience the frames dont seem to matter. Every time you defeat a dog, the name of the actual player comes up after you defeat it. So if the player you faced was wearing a gold frame suit, the dog would show a good frame. Not sure if you will get what I mean. >.<

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemagi98 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 am

Sarah wrote:
bluemagi98 wrote:Realized at the very end of last event, it is really important to kill the Big Dogs as they give lots of points without considering Top Dogs which require Super Dupers

So what is the exact 100% strategy to kill Big Dogs?

I had been using following strategy:

Ensure frenzy is on as it boost your Crit chances
Make sure your HP is at 60 to 70%, so that when the Big Dog hits you down to about 20 to 30% HP, assist from friends will come.
Not all big dogs can be killed, some move really fast, some seems to have more defense while some hit u really hard and kill u before u could kill them

What is your opinion?

2) There are 2 or 3 levels of difficulties of each kind of heister/dog.  There is no way to tell which one you encountered.  For example, you may notice a green heister moving fast at times (these are the stronger ones) but sometimes you may encounter one that is slower and hitting you less (these are the weaker ones).

Major Heister/Big Dog

**About 95% kill rate with frenzy and attack aid
**About 70% kill rate with just frenzy no attack aid
**100% kill rate with 70% health + assist NO FRENZY
**100% kill rate with 60% health + def cola + assist NO FRENZY

for the 2 100% kill rate strat, you do not need frenzy but it will be a bonus if you do.

I am afraid I tried jus frenzy and attack aid, no way I could nail down a Big Dog. Could be coz number of hits for these dogs nvr go beyond 21. Could also be my encounters are most of the time the most difficult lvl

A 100% strategy will be as Russell said make our hp 50% or lower health, frenzy on to bring the dog hp down to as much as possible until assist hopefully come when our hp reaches 33%, and after assist continue sending out hits on it

Def cola sort of contradict our intention of having our hp down to 33% for assist to come. The timer will already be up before and the fight ends up in a draw

These big dogs are a biatch!

bluemagi98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

bluemagi98 wrote:
Sarah wrote:
bluemagi98 wrote:Realized at the very end of last event, it is really important to kill the Big Dogs as they give lots of points without considering Top Dogs which require Super Dupers

So what is the exact 100% strategy to kill Big Dogs?

I had been using following strategy:

Ensure frenzy is on as it boost your Crit chances
Make sure your HP is at 60 to 70%, so that when the Big Dog hits you down to about 20 to 30% HP, assist from friends will come.
Not all big dogs can be killed, some move really fast, some seems to have more defense while some hit u really hard and kill u before u could kill them

What is your opinion?

Major Heister/Big Dog

**About 95% kill rate with frenzy and attack aid
**About 70% kill rate with just frenzy no attack aid
**100% kill rate with 70% health + assist NO FRENZY
**100% kill rate with 60% health + def cola + assist NO FRENZY

for the 2 100% kill rate strat, you do not need frenzy but it will be a bonus if you do.

I am afraid I tried jus frenzy and attack aid, no way I could nail down a Big Dog. Could be coz number of hits for these dogs nvr go beyond 21. Could also be my encounters are most of the time the most difficult lvl

A 100% strategy will be as Russell said make our hp 50% or lower health, frenzy on to bring the dog hp down to as much as possible until assist hopefully come when our hp reaches 33%, and after assist continue sending out hits on it

Def cola sort of contradict our intention of having our hp down to 33% for assist to come. The timer will already be up before and the fight ends up in a draw

These big dogs are a biatch!
I am at 20 Big Dogs right now with still 2 karmas to go today (0 spend, no SD's).  For me the strats work perfectly.  I kill Big Dogs easily with just frenzy with no attack aid.  Out of those 19 I used 3 attack aids to kill them.  Same with Bad Dogs, I kill them easily with no frenzy.  With that said, I get in about 24-25 attacks in in 10 seconds.
So like Russell said, these percentages maybe more for me than other players.

Also, using def cola at 60% while NO frenzy will help you survive longer because the the assist doesn't come unless you get your target down to about 60% health or less.  My strat states NO FRENZY, not WITH frenzy, for 60% + assist and def cola.  As long as I have been playing arena, these strats are proven.  It's been tested over and over before I made this guide.

But like I said these percentages are probably more for me because I can get in 24-25 hits in in 10 secs.

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by znave Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Can you kill Big Dog with normal attack (no attack or def aid, no frenzy? Any percentage?

znave
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

@znave, no you cant kill them with normal atks. U gotta get some crits in there. Normal atks dont cut it at all

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 am

znave wrote:Can you kill Big Dog with normal attack (no attack or def aid, no frenzy? Any percentage?
Actually you can.  You can kill it when you have 70% health with assist.  No frenzy, no attack aid. This works 100%.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by znave Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Sarah wrote:
znave wrote:Can you kill Big Dog with normal attack (no attack or def aid, no frenzy? Any percentage?
Actually you can.  You can kill it when you have 70% health with assist.  No frenzy, no attack aid.  This works 100%.

I never had a fight with Big Dog having an assist with friends. Sad 

znave
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chriskarim0 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 am

Will you get an assist if your friends lose your first aid battle?
Chriskarim0
Chriskarim0
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:12 am

Znave, you just have to time it. Once you send your kits, you should get an assist within 24 hour since kits will expire in a day. The best is you send to your close friend or forumer so they can notify you when they clear your kits. 

istilllikepie, it's doesn't matter how they want to do with the kits. You'll get your assist anyway.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by elfie Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 am

istilllikepie wrote:Will you get an assist if your friends lose your first aid battle?
yes you get an assist as long as your friends have fought the battle
elfie
elfie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:08 pm

OMG I JUST KILLED A TOP DOG ON MY LVL 102 NOOB ::Hyoni:: WITH JUST FRENZY AND MILKMAN'S ASSIST!  NO SD!! 280 rep on 6th floor!  Almost all hits were crits!!!!
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 2013-027
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 2013-028

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 pm

once every blue moon i tell ya lol, when it all tips in ur favor. GJ sarah

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

ynot563 wrote:once every blue moon i tell ya lol, when it all tips in ur favor. GJ sarah
Wish u had screen shotted yours!

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 pm

heh, i'm a dude, who needs pictures lol

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by znave Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Sarah wrote:OMG I JUST KILLED A TOP DOG ON MY LVL 102 NOOB ::Hyoni:: WITH JUST FRENZY AND MILKMAN'S ASSIST!  NO SD!! 280 rep on 6th floor!  Almost all hits were crits!!!!
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 2013-027
How to Fight Heisters/Dogs - Page 2 2013-028

Congrats! So there is a 1% winning ratio for Top Dog with out using SD.

znave
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 am

Sarah... dare you to try that on main account Smile

LOL... low levels have better luck I tell you. Smile
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite