Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath

+7
Sithmiester
NickEB91
Bfroger6
RussellNg1980
Canatian
Scyth85
Sarah
11 posters

Go down

The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath Empty The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sarah Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

***CONGRATULATIONS TO THESE FIGHT BEFORE XMAS TOP 10 PLAYERS!***

The ninjaverse gave 2012 a fitting send-off, with the most apocalyptic arena event of them all. Most of the (in)famous names were to be found at this showdown, and the Top 5 spots read like a VIP-or "wanted-list: ps0520, canatian, chillleez, lextoris, and Besthippo.

A record 117 ninjas cleared all 5 towers and assaulted the Apex Tower. The top floor continues to elude us all, but ps0520 came the closest: Floor 85! Canatian clawed his way to 79, and chillleez dogged him to 73. How many ninjas will climb the Apex this year? And will someone finally reach the top?

Welcome to 2013-make this your breakout year!

Team Ninja
The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath Xmasto10

Something to discuss while we wait for next event! cheers

1. Please feel free to post about what you achieved or didn't achieve this event!

2. Please DO NOT ask questions such as how one can rank top 10 or how much one spends on an event. Those type of posts will be IMMEDIATELY REMOVED!

3. No ranting, flooding, trolling please.

4. Do feel free to congratulate the top 10 players here!

---rahkimx215

Last edited by Sarah on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Scyth85 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:51 pm

I was actually surprised with my outcome of this event. My rank was +5000 until I cleared my first tower three days ago, stayed at the top and farmed for points then when the double rep for M & D hit I cleared my second with no problem what so ever. Sort of mad though I misjudged the time and tried to finish my third with sushi and didn't get to because the event ended as I was fighting a major. It's not a loss though the last time I checked my rank was 259. Hope everyone else has a fun & safe New Years Smile.
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: The Fight Before X-Mas Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Canatian Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Congrats to all the top 10 and to everyone who reached the goal they wanted to reach. I would also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year Smile
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:16 pm

I reach my goal (2 days) early which was getting the ambaris epic. So I set another goal. Get the APEX.

Bad idea. lol!

Actually had to spend to do it. I sort of always try to finish something I started and unfortunately there is a cost to this (this time). So last time trying to play with big boys (girls too). Sticking to a more conservative targets like epic suits.

Good luck to everyone and congrats for all winners. And winners are people who meet their targets whether they spend or not. cheers

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Woo, first time in top 1000 in an arena event. And I was actually around 2000 this morning. I never thought I would be able to clear two towers, mainly cuz I was concentrating on getting all the rare suits. But when I came to the top of the second tower, I stayed there collecting the double points with a little luck cuz i was getting all the weak opponents with 1000 reps? Razz ?
Now I just gotta master the tehnique of conquering the crackdown event. cyclops
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by NickEB91 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:46 pm

I didn't have as much time into this event as I had hoped to and kept making small mistakes like selecting the wrong target... around the third to last i was in the 400-600 range but then went to the next tower and dropped to the 800s... got two epic suits but missed the cool rare and epic third. Next time around I think I will try the strategy to get high kill streaks... usually just kill until I die. The highest streak I've had is 20 by luck.

Also congrats Sarah on number 7 again!! How high did you get in the Apex Tower?

NickEB91
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithmiester Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:48 am

So alot of names from the forum in the top 10 congrats!!!. Was my 3rd event and i think areana is my least favorate. Looking forward to the next one and i am very stoked i get to rub elbows with so many elite guys snd gals.

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by drackosenpai Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am

I didnt get the 3rd epic suit which was my goal, family took most of my time+i cut down on spending on NR coz i blow too much money on this game. The conversion ratio is insane: $1 =R8.90, thus my choice to no longer spend on NR.

Grats to the top 10 and everyone who met their targets or got close to them
drackosenpai
drackosenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Finally I have some time to myself! Between playing NR and RL things going on with holidays, I've been crazy busy! Anyway, I got to rank #7 this event. Bad bad bad...should not have spent because it just got me keep on spending! This is really the last time I'm going to spend. I got to 55th floor on apex...I think... can't exactly remember. I really wanted full fuse fire bow, didn't have enough time. :\ oh well.

Oh and Happy New Year everyone! and congrats Canatian! Smile

---rahkimx215

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Oh no Sarah =\ You know the money cycle is an addictive thing! Grats either way of course but... =\
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Bah, I ranked 1,054. Not even a medal for me. Sad
Grats on everyone who ranked well!
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cubeo222 Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Congrats y'all....lol...Sarah...I feel ya...I multiple times temp to spend but then NR screw up my account that I can't make any purchase at all....Now I really thanks them for messing up my account, else I would spend $$$ on this game.
cubeo222
cubeo222
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 am

The news recap is up Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down