Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath

+6
Scyth85
Casualwolf
Leif
RussellNg1980
Besthippo
Sarah
10 posters

Go down

Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sarah Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 am

***Congratulations to these "Midwinter Madness" Top 10 Players!***

Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath Madnes10

Something to discuss while we wait for next event! cheers

1. Please feel free to post about what you achieved or didn't achieve this event!

2. Please DO NOT ask questions such as how one can rank top 10 or how much one spends on an event. Those type of posts will be IMMEDIATELY REMOVED!

3. No ranting, flooding, trolling please.

4. Do feel free to congratulate the top 10 players here!

---rahkimx215

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Besthippo Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am

Congrats to all ninjas who Achieved their goals!
Not so good for me but satisfied what achieved with the amount of $s spent! #27 same prize as #6 with 4 * R5s. lol
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: Midwinter Madness Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by RussellNg1980 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:47 am

Game not over yet. NR restarted the event. Go chase your epics. I hope we get double ace gears for being around the same rank. Lol
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:52 am

What is up with this? LOL why is event playing again?

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leif Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 pm

I was wandering the same thing. lol. extra shot at getting gear and fusions and all I suppose.
Leif
Leif
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Casualwolf Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

It has ignored the last extended bit, I went down 30k points at the end and got a better rank than I had today

Casualwolf
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Same here I logged on to do my usuall level up and found it up, I cleared my last tower and started farming the apex tower lol. For some reason I got a lot of gold drops from majors in the apex lol. But anyway I was 106 yesterday and got under 70 so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get another ace or two lol
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeVine Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 am

hmmm are they going to post the rankings and give items according to rankings after they extended?

DeeVine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 am

I think the extension was either a mistake, or their way of giving players a little more time for loot/suits or something since they didnt double points his event. The ranking have been saved the first time event was over. My ranking is the same even though I didnt play the extension. There was no announcement for this so it would be unfair for everyone especially to those that spent $. Imagine if the #1 or #2 player didnt know about the extension and had that taken away...There will be some furious people.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 pm

I really hate NR right now for not counting the pts of the bonus day of the arena. Why give double pts but not count them in the end? Ok, maybe to get more stuff but they could have said that the pts wouldn't be counted, just the stuff we get. I would have changed my strategy and got myself something instead of trying to get a better rank...
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeVine Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:21 pm

yeah, I can understand how no announcement could catch people off guard if they don't play the bonus round, but it also makes it unfair for some people who spent money and tried to rank higher during the bonus round. NR team probably going to get a bunch of emails about that...

DeeVine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Besthippo Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 pm

In common sense wise; when they finalised the prizes and Ranks the extended time would not be counted. But they need to announce it. Lucky I didn't try to rank better otherwise I would've spend more. LOL
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

And I bought myself a sushi just to get into top 500. Razz And it was actually all for nothing... All I got was some of those small arena powerups from the prize gallery...
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre See Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Actually the event was 12 days and time remaining at banner displayed incorrectly. So it ended up one day early. And worse case the double pts battle still on schedule. Evil or Very Mad
Pierre See
Pierre See
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 am

But the last day points didn't count regardless. Rather stupid.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Pierre See wrote:Actually the event was 12 days and time remaining at banner displayed incorrectly. So it ended up one day early. And worse case the double pts battle still on schedule. Evil or Very Mad
ah i see, sheesh, 12 days though? why so long? these events are just getting longer and longer!

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 pm

No new type of event. BOOOOO Seems like we are gonna have only arena and crackdown... I think I can live with that... :/
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am

They gave us more leaderboard prizes! Very Happy Finally
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:34 am

Yup yup have 4 fused gold & a full fused silver aces now!!! I'm pretty set for the couple events lol
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:26 am

Argh! I should have ranked higher then, all I got was 4 fused silver aces. Did you guys get double? Coz all I got was 5 silver aces, shouldn't it have been 6 of them? Two times three aces at #400.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeVine Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 am

i got double aces also. wish i ranked up earlier so i coulda got full fused golds

DeeVine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeVine Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 am

btw i complained to NR about the last day points not counting for rank, wonder how many other people did

DeeVine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down