Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath

+2
Sithmiester
Sarah
6 posters

Go down

The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath Empty The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sarah Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 pm

***Congratulations to these "The Storming of Mt. Zen" Top 10 Players!***

The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath Mtzent10

Something to discuss while we wait for next event! cheers

1. Please feel free to post about what you achieved or didn't achieve this event!

2. Please DO NOT ask questions such as how one can rank top 10 or how much one spends on an event. Those type of posts will be IMMEDIATELY REMOVED!

3. No ranting, flooding, trolling please.

4. Do feel free to congratulate the top 10 players here!

---rahkimx215

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sarah Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 pm

I am so glad I didn't spend on this event. As much as I wanted gold plaque for this panda suit (I like to call it Chun Li suit xD), the end of event fell over the weekend. I am actually able to play more during the weekdays while working. Weekends are terrible for me to play because of social stuff. Anyway I gave up towards the end. Just could not play much on Friday & today but ended up at rank #90. Not bad I guess! flower

So who made gold plaque??

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath Empty Re: The Storming of Mt. Zen Top 10 & Aftermath

Post by Sithmiester Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 am

My worst event to date just barley got the epic panda suit, and id not even break the top 1500. Congrats to the top 10!

Sithmiester
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 am

Super Sarah... #90 is more than respectable. You know how many people say they can't even crack the 500 level without spending. It takes time. Play the game, collect the gears. If you are lucky, you can get 5/7 fused gears from team battles which would give a decent advantage to go further. After awhile and once you have the gears, you can stay around 200 mark without spending, and if you are like Sarah, top 100 easily.

As for the winners... super job. Looks like a new #1 too. Good luck on coming event guys...
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Besthippo Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 am

RussellNg1980 wrote:Super Sarah... #90 is more than respectable. You know how many people say they can't even crack the 500 level without spending. It takes time. Play the game, collect the gears. If you are lucky, you can get 5/7 fused gears from team battles which would give a decent advantage to go further. After awhile and once you have the gears, you can stay around 200 mark without spending, and if you are like Sarah, top 100 easily.

As for the winners... super job. Looks like a new #1 too. Good luck on coming event guys...

It's not as easy as you say RN. The amount of time you participate in the event is Key and alot of minor items to go with like cookies & Dori (s)
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Besthippo Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 am

BTW congrats to the new #1 and the other 9 top Ninjas who made it. Kudos for all of them!
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 am

Congrats to all of course, but I have to wonder if ps0520 wasn't feeling this event or something, I would've imagined him to be close in points, not so far behind!
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Congrats to everyone Smile
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm

thx Russ...how much doraS u have saved now? i have 10 left now so sad >.<

Besthippo, was fun teaming with you and ur apprentice a few times Wink

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 pm

I only saved 80+ and didn't manage to meet my target of 100 dora.
Used up a few the last couple of team battles.

Hippo, I know its not that easy... It takes time and I have been playing more than a year. But there are so many impatient players now. Expecting to do well once they join the game. When they can't, they either complain about spenders or become spenders themselves... and then complain about how expensive it is... LOL.

At least there are examples of players not spending much and still being able to rank well. And if players are smart, they will look to those as examples. (Well done Hippo)

Not sure if anyone noticed, but I saw many players that could do only 500k damage on the boss with 3BT and they are throwing away 12BT or 15BT trying to get that MVP. If you don't have the gear, be patient. Use a single BT and collect the points so that you can collect gears on the prize gallery. And someday the gears would be there for you to compete...

Apologies for ranting... seriously congrats to all the winners...

RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 pm

I don't mean to complain either, but I agree with Russ about those players who can only do 1mil dmg but use like 12+ BT's to get MVP. But oh well, what can you do, I guess they are trying to enjoy the game as much as we are but it's just a TAD annoying at times. xD

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down