Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Arena Winning Streak Rep Points EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Arena Winning Streak Rep Points

+2
novalyx
lalaza98
6 posters

Go down

Arena Winning Streak Rep Points Empty Arena Winning Streak Rep Points

Post by lalaza98 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Hello. Would it be possible for someone to create a small mini-guide in regards to the Winning Streak Reps you could from 0 to 500+ or could be less. It just that I am sure many players would found such detail valuable to make better judgement in regards to if they should farm the tower they have just finished or take the winning streak to next tower to start from 1st floor. Hopefully someone could assist and thanks in advance.
lalaza98
lalaza98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Arena Winning Streak Rep Points Empty Re: Arena Winning Streak Rep Points

Post by novalyx Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Lalaza, it really varies from floor to floor and the rep count maxes at I believe 150 or 200, not sure where exactly it was.

Further to that, there is also a max rep you can gain at floor 1-5( rep??) , 6-10(225 rep??) and 11-15 (300 rep)

I'm sure someone has more insight on this though.

--

What I can tell you for sure though is that if you were to farm vs. completing a tower, if you are fast at finishing towers and take on big/bad dogs and get a lot of kits, you're better off going for another tower as you "might" lose 2-3 ranks vs. someone who is farming. Furthermore, you get the items from finishing a tower, so you are at a gain there already.

This was tried by me vs. ynot563. He only did one tower and farmed while I did 3 towers and farmed and I was right behind him by the end of arena.

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Max rep gain differs between floors and what streak you are on. Max rep should be somewhere after 100 wins. On Floor 11, should be 200 and on floor 15 should be 300. Or something like that.

Anyway, its worth a gold heister every 5 wins so its definitely worth keeping that winning streak going.

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaza98 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Thanks for the sharing the details guys. So let me ask you guys this. So it does not make sense to farm single tower because all you earn is 370 Reps per-battle but with the winning streak points plus each battle points in next tower each floor combined will be higher than just gaining 370 Reps at Floor 15. But would that not affect the overall rank because if you start at next tower at Floor 1 your per-battle points will be 10 points unless I finish first 5 floors the same day right...
lalaza98
lalaza98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 pm

You are correct in that regards lala, but keep in mind that when you finish a floor, you also get point bonuses and you also get bonuses for not losing a single time in that tower. Though small, those points rack up and will almost equalize it.

Doing only 1 tower will have a slight advantage, but it will not even come close to those who use sushi so in the end, you will place top 100 guaranteed, but top 50, that is still a maybe.

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaza98 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Thanks novalyx. But I just want the new players to understand the difference between both path; single tower vs. next tower+winning streak. And you are completely right about being in Top 50 as you could only achieve that with Sushi. But I think going throw single tower have its own benefit which is you be able to achieve higher prizes including even r6 (If lucky). But again the major downside is you won't be able to use the gears that was obtain from clearing the single tower due to not having the event suit which you only obtain from clear 3 towers with 5 floor each.
lalaza98
lalaza98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisWoo Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Well, Personally i don't think that doing that will be benefits to anyone. Sticking to 1 tower is for those new player which don't have much of other elements equipment. With Sarah's guides to kill bad dogs and big dogs, I am pretty sure even new player could clear it. Nevertheless when they are low levels, their pace is going much more faster. My brother tried on his 3rd arena and achieve top 50 without spending. I've seen him fight battle treasure even on the last day of the event.  The best thing is, he got the 2nd r6 from arena prize too.
FrancisWoo
FrancisWoo
Legend
Legend

https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaza98 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 pm

But Francis, please do correct me if I am wrong but killing the bad dog and the big dog is not possible without the Super-Duper and the Attack-Kit when your gears does not have any max fuse neither r6. Its sure is easy for those who have high level gears . I can takedown the Bronze or maybe the silver top dog without the use of Attack-Kit during frenzy but Bad Dog and Golden frame top dog is not possible without the booster. I hope there is a trick to this that I am not aware off. BTW, where could I find Sarah tip regarding dogs...
lalaza98
lalaza98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

@lalaza98 All the important glitches,strategies, and tips are all marked as stickies. U should read up on all of them if u get a chance.
Sarah's guide - https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/t208-how-to-fight-heisters-dogs

Also, yes you can take down a big dogs and lower without atk aids. Only thing that requires a super duper 99.99% of the time r the top dogs. Sarah explains it in her dog tips that all of them are scaled to your own stats and no matter how high or low your stats r, the dogs will always copy your current stats. I've had lvl 50 alts take down big dogs just as same as i would with my main character. It is all based on how many hits you can get during a fight and if you rolled out a ez big dog or a hard big dog. (EX: sometimes you would c dogs that stay around the back all the time, these r the harder dogs and cant be killed, sometimes you c one that stays on the front all the time, those r ez dogs)

As you get higher gears you will start to c that stats really dont matter when u pve, it is all pre determined stuff. Only thing stats really makes a difference is pvp.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 pm

There's PvP in here? Get some of this Hawaiian chocolate.... If you dare
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down