Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Arena Strategies EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Arena Strategies EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Arena Strategies EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Arena Strategies EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Arena Strategies EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Arena Strategies EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Arena Strategies EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Arena Strategies EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Arena Strategies EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Arena Strategies

+3
Sarah
Cordio7
chavarlison
7 posters

Go down

Arena Strategies Empty Arena Strategies

Post by chavarlison Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 am

Before the advent of mobile Apps I use to play strategy games on the PC. The skills I learned there I bring to every game I play, and NR is no exception. I love to discover new strategies on the games I play, the odder the better.

I've had about three arena's under my belt and I've always wondered how can you have 200-300 win streaks WITHOUT cash. I've found some ways to do it.

The floors 1-5 are easy enough that you can play it normally and you can finish it without a loss. It starts getting harder on higher floors to do that because most battles will deplete your life by about a third on average. So the solution? Switch to a lower floor. Every fifth win gives you a bonus so what you do is go to the floor you want to finish when you have your fourth win, win the fifth on the higher floor and then move to the lower floor to win the other four battles and come back to the high floor and repeat. The penalty for moving floors is less than what you get for the winning streak + battle win. This strategy won't win you a lot of rush floors but you'll get the 300th win streak easily.

Here's a good opening strategy for arena. Only play on one or two floors on the first day, resist the temptation to finish all five floors. Once you get to the harder floors, if you run out of hit points and you still have a lot of turns to burn, move to an unfinished floor 1 and finish it. This will replenish your life and you can go back to the higher floor with full health.

There is also another strategy to get your life back to full and keep your streak going. You know those first aid battles? If you lose them, the loss doesn't affect your win streak but it does affect your reputation points. For me this tactic is distasteful, a person sent you this first-aid in the hopes of getting help in the future. I know sometimes you just can't help it because sometimes, you just get a really really strong opponent that you can't beat. But to do it deliberately is just morally wrong IMO. Ive stopped thinking of first aid battles as someone helping me but instead as someone asking for help for a future battle. I've started monitoring who I've sent to and if someone hasn't helped me in a battle after a few first aids sent I'll just go right ahead and delete him.

How about you guys? What strategies have you found for arena?
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Arena Strategies Empty Re: Arena Strategies

Post by Cordio7 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 am

I do the first aid thing..... but only if the person has more reps than me will I lose, then you barely lose reps, your don't lose your win streak, and you get full hp! Much better than that first aid kit. Very Happy.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 pm

For first aid kit battles, equip your non-event gear. You will do more dmg and take less dmg. I always battle for first aid and stock up to 3 before I level up or finish a floor.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:16 pm

There's also some weird stuff with the first aid battles. For this arena, during frenzy time and you battle for the first aid, you get a lot more critical hits. Like frenzies works during those battles too. And definitely did not notice this in previous arena.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Just cannot compete with cash players. I reach Floor 14 and losing to level 200 characters but definitely cash players judging by their gears. Am not going to fight for gold gears that would most likely not be used beyond this event, so went back to other towers. Its more worth it to bring all 3 towers as close to Floor 15 by the final day and if they up the rep points, then can use the remaining super duper and attack aid for finishing the towers. And go for the Floor 15 when there are players around your range.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 am

I haven't made it up to floor 14 yet, but I haven't ran into a heavy cash lowbie yet, thank god, lol. And I'm positive I used frenzies giving more crits to the first aid battles last arena, so its something that'll be around next one too.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 pm

RussellNg1980 wrote:There's also some weird stuff with the first aid battles. For this arena, during frenzy time and you battle for the first aid, you get a lot more critical hits. Like frenzies works during those battles too. And definitely did not notice this in previous arena.
I believe it's always been like that. I noticed it last arena and the one before.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:52 am

Sarah wrote:I believe it's always been like that. I noticed it last arena and the one before.

I used it to my advantage to take out some particularly fearsome looking people, or whenever patchan sends me a first-aid kit ;D
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Actually never noticed it that much before. Its just that its so obvious this event. Just maybe more criticals or something like that.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by icanmove25 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Sarah wrote:
RussellNg1980 wrote:There's also some weird stuff with the first aid battles. For this arena, during frenzy time and you battle for the first aid, you get a lot more critical hits. Like frenzies works during those battles too. And definitely did not notice this in previous arena.
I believe it's always been like that. I noticed it last arena and the one before.

its been like that for the last three arena events im positive
icanmove25
icanmove25
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 pm

If you close the app in the moment you lose a battle, the loss wont be calculated. I know its kinda stupid and Im not sure if it has brought me more harm than good, but I do it all the time. Very Happy
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:28 am

When I was trying to get the huge win streaks, I close app when I was hit with more than 30% HP loss.
BTW proof of concept
Arena Strategies 280_wi10

I would have wanted to get to 300 but my first turn, right after leveling up got me into a floor rush and a Major Heister while I was in frenzy. Couldn't pass it up so I just took the picture and played for first place. I don't know if this was relevant but the minute I lost the streak, the opponents became easier.

My usual strategy is to fight the highest rep guys, Majors and Fast only with Frenzy, Fast more times than not I can kill without frenzy so I sometimes risk it.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Leif Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:57 pm

This is a great guide too. That's a heck of a win streak. congrats chavarlison That's crazy you can take down major heisters just in a frenzy. I've only been playing 20 days so my equipment isn't too great yet but what's your attack and defense stats?
Leif
Leif
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down