Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies

+7
Scyth85
Goth667
victorkusanagi
ynot563
Bfroger6
RussellNg1980
Sarah
11 posters

Go down

Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies Empty Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies

Post by Sarah Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 am

Arena event takes some careful planning and timing. Most important thing is to pay attention when you are about to level up or clear a floor so you don't waste any first aid kits! Your health replenishes after leveling/clearing floor. It's hard to tell sometimes whether an opponent is an easy target or not. But try to stay with easier looking opponents. The higher the rep reward, the tougher the opponent will be!

**First Aid Kit(s), How Does it Work?

1. After discovering a first aid kit(s), you can either choose to use it for yourself or send it to one of your 3 friends listed. What is the benefit of sending a kit to your friend? Once your friend battles for the kit you sent him/her, you will get assist from that player when needed!

2. You will also receive kits from your friends. Battle for kits & stock them up just before you are about to level up or clear a floor. They only stack to 3.

3. Equip your non-event gear(normal gear) to battle for kits, since there is no edge. You will do more damage and take less damage.

4. Received first aid kit (s) from friends will expire in 24 hours! Make sure to battle and stock up before it disappears!

5. Assist comes once your health is drained to less than 1/3.

**Tips for Free/Newer Players:

1. If you are looking for a decent rank, choose 1 or 2 of the most strongest element for you and stick to those tower(s). Once you reach the top floor (you get most points from top floor), you can choose to keep farming for points.

2. Battle for Major/Fast Heister when you have frenzy - gives you higher chance to crit - and when you have 3/4 or more of health. Use first aid kit(s) if you'd like if you are low on health. You can also use attack-aid at this time. You may obtain some decent gear if lucky, by defeating them. Keep in mind that heisters are SCALED to your attack and defense.

3. You may also obtain a few gold fused gears by completing floor rush. You can try and hunt for floor rush by switching towers but be prepared with karma & cookies to try and get top 3.

4. If you are running low on health, choose an opponent with much more higher rep than you. You can lose purposely and lose very little rep, plus you will gain full health. If you are desperate with no kits but do not want to sacrifice the loss, you can switch to a 1st floor of another tower and battle couple of ninjas (they are easy kills) there to get floor completion. You can gain full health that way.

5. Now, this is just from my observation but it seems opponents with rep plus x10 dragon gem reward seems the easiest to beat. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

Have fun & good luck!

---rahkimx215

Last edited by Sarah on Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies Empty Re: Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies

Post by Sarah Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 am

Please feel free to comment, or add any other tips & strategies here!

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies Empty Re: Basic Arena Event Tips & Strategies

Post by RussellNg1980 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 pm

When switching tower, do not forget to auto slot. But take note that auto-slot do not consider clan suit bonuses correctly.

Switching to a tower that you are NOT intending to ascend and losing there to gain back life is also worth it as there is no real rep for you to lose. However, you do lose the win streak.

Maintaining win streak is very beneficial in the long run as every 5 consecutive wins gives you enough rep points that are easily worth 3 or 4 encounters. So try and maintain that whenever possible. That means attacking weaker ninjas if possible and go after bigger rep returns when you are going to level up or finishing the floor and have the life to win. Even fleeing is a useful tactic if you keep in mind that the rep bonus is worth 3 encounters on its own.

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Heisters are scaled to a players atk/def regardless of level and gears. Brown Heisters are winnable easily. Green Heister are winnable with frenzy. Gold Heister with frenzy+atk aid to be sure. With frenzy alone, Gold heisters might not be killed.

Black Heister are ONLY winnable with super duper.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Thanks for the input! Definitely some things I left out lol xD

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Then I have something else: When fighting a Major heister, even with frenzy + atk-up, make sure you have an assist ready. So if you can't beat the heister and your health is down, a friend can assist you and take it's health down that little bit that you need to finish it off. Very Happy
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Bfroger6 wrote:Then I have something else: When fighting a Major heister, even with frenzy + atk-up, make sure you have an assist ready. So if you can't beat the heister and your health is down, a friend can assist you and take it's health down that little bit that you need to finish it off. Very Happy

That's a little bit hard to pull off. There are way to many variables with this.

1) no ctrl over major heister's encounters
2) The person you sent the kit to will have to let you know that they have completed the first aid battle you sent them so you know u have an assist (even then they might not even be an active player)
3)you have to take dmg to a certain pt to get an assist
4) no ctrl over frenzy (usually appears 25% energy left but that's no guarantee)
5) You might get no major heister encounters and suffer hp loss using up ur assist.

I guess what i'm getting off at is, to make this a viable strategy, it has to be 100% sure thing you can do it all the time. Yes this is possible to do and yes it will work, but to line everything up so you'll have that perfect moment is like a 25% chance(possible less) unless you have an active friend's list that is constantly sending you medkits and finishing the ones you sent.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Worked good so far for me. And okay, it's hard to find a Major with frenzy and have enough hpleft but to me, it's not so hard to get a friend's assist. I got some nice friends on NR that quickly get me assists.
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by victorkusanagi Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Nice strategy guys! It can be very useful to a newbie like me..

But what about floor rush? how to get into floor rush? usually i get it when i already used up all 3 karmas, so there is no way winning it T_T

victorkusanagi
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm

victorkusanagi wrote:Nice strategy guys! It can be very useful to a newbie like me..

But what about floor rush? how to get into floor rush? usually i get it when i already used up all 3 karmas, so there is no way winning it T_T

I would usually just not waste karma on non flr rushes. Just get up the old fashion way of waiting. if you know ur gonna finish a flr and have no karma and there is a flr rush next then dont go until u do have full karma to waste. Go to another tower and go up there. This however means that ur gonna be left behind a little bit finishing the tower but it ensures u a flr rush win. If your goin for rank i would just do what ur doin and dont mind flr rushes and take what you can get, but if u really want those flr rush gear then do the above but dont expect to finish the tower quickly.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 am

victorkusanagi wrote:Nice strategy guys! It can be very useful to a newbie like me..

We have all the floor rushes covered on the first post of current events section, so you can plan your moves according to that.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth667 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 am

RussellNg1980 wrote:Heisters are scaled to a players atk/def regardless of level and gears.

Does this mean if I use low level gear to get into the encounter and the right before the fight auto slot I will fight a far weaker heister?

Goth667
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 am

Goth667 wrote:
RussellNg1980 wrote:Heisters are scaled to a players atk/def regardless of level and gears.

Does this mean if I use low level gear to get into the encounter and the right before the fight auto slot I will fight a far weaker heister?

No. Tested this idea before. NR smart enough to count lineage and event edge for each tower even before you meet heisters.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth667 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

RussellNg1980 wrote:
Goth667 wrote:

No. Tested this idea before. NR smart enough to count lineage and event edge for each tower even before you meet heisters.

Thx, for the fast answer Smile
Would have been too easy that way XD

Goth667
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Oh so that's how they keep their win streaks lol, I swear I woke up one morning and hit a new tower without auto slotting & lost my streak. I had 3 towers done and decided to hunt floor rushes and cleared the others to to level 5 with almost no effort. But then the floors opened to ten and I got lazy taking out a major during frenzy. For some reason I'm only getting bronze & golds from majors and I'd say its every 1-5/1-7 you'll get a gold gear. The floor rush gear defenatly helps out Smile
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:33 pm

I actually came close to beating a dark durring frenzy thanks to very good assist. I was just curios to see how much of a differance they where from majors. In frenzy it's easy to do 2/5s extra damage and very rarely double. It's possible to beat majors without attack aid or assist but its to much of a gamble so only do it when you're fresh with no win streak just to be safe.
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nemesisv Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 am

Depending on how powerful your gears are, but in general I find that:

Minor - Do no need any form of aid
Fast - Frenzy prefer, but possible without any aid
Major - Frenzy required. Better if you go ATK aid, but optional.
Dark - Frenzy not required, but no harm. SD is required, unless you super uber 2000+ level friend is coming for assist.

nemesisv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Besthippo Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:14 am

nemesisv wrote:Depending on how powerful your gears are, but in general I find that:

Minor - Do no need any form of aid
Fast - Frenzy prefer, but possible without any aid
Major - Frenzy required. Better if you go ATK aid, but optional.
Dark - Frenzy not required, but no harm. SD is required, unless you super uber 2000+ level friend is coming for assist.

Even Super Uber Friend can't help much. It is design to advertise their Premium Items.... Razz
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

If you have assist coming, you can kill the green without frenzy. And can kill the gold with frenzy. You could still kill the gold without frenzy and just rely on the assist but in my experience its not worth the life loss.

Dark can kill you. SD required. If you rely on assist, you gonna needs lots of luck. Something like being able to take down 2/3 of its life before the assist appears and you can finish it off before he kills you. Assist appears when you switch from green to red life, and if he is not near death by then, he's gonna kill you.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:44 am

Another tip is to lose your first battle as soon as possible. You get a free large first aid kit Very Happy

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tuwince28 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:51 am

Sarah wrote:Arena event takes some careful planning and timing.  Most important thing is to pay attention when you are about to level up or clear a floor so you don't waste any first aid kits!  Your health replenishes after leveling/clearing floor.  It's hard to tell sometimes whether an opponent is an easy target or not.  But try to stay with easier looking opponents.  The higher the rep reward, the tougher the opponent will be!

**First Aid Kit(s), How Does it Work?

1.  After discovering a first aid kit(s), you can either choose to use it for yourself or send it to one of your 3 friends listed.  What is the benefit of sending a kit to your friend?  Once your friend battles for the kit you sent him/her, you will get assist from that player when needed!

2.  You will also receive kits from your friends.  Battle for kits & stock them up just before you are about to level up or clear a floor.  They only stack to 3.

3.  Equip your non-event gear(normal gear) to battle for kits, since there is no edge.  You will do more damage and take less damage.

4.  Received first aid kit (s) from friends will expire in 24 hours!  Make sure to battle and stock up before it disappears!

5.  Assist comes once your health is drained to less than 1/3.

**Tips for Free/Newer Players:

1.  If you are looking for a decent rank, choose 1 or 2 of the most strongest element for you and stick to those tower(s).  Once you reach the top floor (you get most points from top floor), you can choose to keep farming for points.

2.  Battle for Major/Fast Heister when you have frenzy - gives you higher chance to crit - and when you have 3/4 or more of health.  Use first aid kit(s) if you'd like if you are low on health. You can also use attack-aid at this time.  You may obtain some decent gear if lucky, by defeating them.  Keep in mind that heisters are SCALED to your attack and defense.

3.  You may also obtain a few gold fused gears by completing floor rush.  You can try and hunt for floor rush by switching towers but be prepared with karma & cookies to try and get top 3.

4.  If you are running low on health, choose an opponent with much more higher rep than you.  You can lose purposely and lose very little rep, plus you will gain full health.  If you are desperate with no kits but do not want to sacrifice the loss, you can switch to a 1st floor of another tower and battle couple of ninjas (they are easy kills) there to get floor completion.  You can gain full health that way.

5.  Now, this is just from my observation but it seems opponents with rep plus x10 dragon
gem reward seems the easiest to beat.  (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

Have fun & good luck!

---rahkimx215

I find this out all the hard way after finishing 2 arena events Very Happy nicely said Very Happy

tuwince28
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by tuwince28 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 am

RussellNg1980 wrote:Heisters are scaled to a players atk/def regardless of level and gears. Brown Heisters are winnable easily. Green Heister are winnable with frenzy. Gold Heister with frenzy+atk aid to be sure. With frenzy alone, Gold heisters might not be killed.

Black Heister are ONLY winnable with super duper.

I did kill a dark heister during the king of pain event on wind tower almost end of the event... full health,frenzy 24hits w/ almost i dont know how many crit hit but around 19 with an assist..atk around 290k lvl 400+ if i remember it right, time left,  hair length from time over.. Rolling Eyes +attack aid

Last edited by tuwince28 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot attack aid)

tuwince28
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down