Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

What is the level cap for Ninja Royale?

+4
chavarlison
Sarah
Bfroger6
dstrollo360
8 posters

Go down

What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? Empty What is the level cap for Ninja Royale?

Post by dstrollo360 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 pm

I have gotten up to searching for level 600 before getting bored lol. Is there a level cap in the game?

dstrollo360
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? Empty Re: What is the level cap for Ninja Royale?

Post by Bfroger6 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Lol, I believe there's none.
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

What is the level cap for Ninja Royale? Empty Re: What is the level cap for Ninja Royale?

Post by Sarah Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:58 pm

There is none at the moment I believe but the highest level player to date is canatian at lvl 2206 then Besthippo at lvl 2175!

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dstrollo360 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm

2200? Oh my god, any idea of their stats?

dstrollo360
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Let us just say they got godly stats! ^_^ they got mostly fully fused gold gears and some even have those sparkly rainbow, 6 starred gears. Most people would not survive 2 hits from these legends. LOL
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:31 am

I beat Canatian once in sparring... gave me 4 times normal XP.

Wasn't a fair match though. It was crackdown or primer event. She was already on event gears with edge. The problem with those is that although it has higher stats than standard gears because of the edge, it doesn't do anything during sparring. I was on my normal (best gears) since haven't gotten that many event gears and I beat her Razz

Gears matter... not so much levels.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:40 am

To me lvl is just a indicator of how long u've been playing. Its not a huge boost to ur stats at all

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by nemesisv Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 am

Anyway, if you check the top 10 list, many players there are not even at 1000!!! Imagine a 500+ ninja ace-ing the event at top 10...

nemesisv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:02 am

Being lvl 2200 would give you 11k atk and def without any gear. I think it would be a good boost for non-cash players when they get to that level... And that would be... NEVER Very Happy
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Actually the base levels without gears max out at 5045 attack and defense regardless of levels. So levels does not help. Go check you base levels. You can see it in the bracket with the attack and defense stats.

Levels doesn't matter. IN fact the lower the level, the better it is. There seems to be more luck in the sense that you get more encounters... etc. I call it inherent luck that exist for newbies / low levels to allow them to compete.
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by po1ochon Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 am

How do you feel about the game getting harder to play as you become stronger? I'm losing my interest in the game as I'm doing worse while getting stronger in level and items... Shocked

po1ochon
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down