Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale?

+28
novalyx
ShadowTwisted
nickolinger79
jonthanlost
KoolLink7
shogunblitz
Matchbook
TheAtlantaPrism
Bfroger6
Aaronkillzu
jriffe
Msbhayvn
Kamea6
icanmove25
FauBanks
walldoggy
rykus8
RussellNg1980
tinodavid
tidepoolhoppi
goestattoo
erv929
Avalon
Cordio7
ynot563
chavarlison
NickEB91
Sarah
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale?

Post by Sarah Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm

shogunblitz wrote:Galaxy S3 for me..its the perfect size to slice &dice you all..lol Twisted Evil

You can play NR on pc??
Yes bluestacks.com I tried it on my macbook air and its quite laggy...almost unplayable and my desktop comp's vid card wont support so can't play on desktop comp.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Device Do You Guys Use to Play Ninja Royale?

Post by KoolLink7 Tue May 14, 2013 7:47 pm

I play on my iPhone when I'm away from home. And iPad at home.( If my wife isn't using it.) Lol. I Usually have a dead battery by noon though with the iPhone : ( .
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by shogunblitz Wed May 15, 2013 1:30 am

ill give it a try on my LT hopefully wont lag.
shogunblitz
shogunblitz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jonthanlost Fri May 24, 2013 2:23 pm

iphonr 4G and np about lag for device

jonthanlost
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Sat May 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Galaxy S3 on Home Network. would Love something bigger Cool
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowTwisted Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Used to play on an LG myTouch, definitely lag issues. When T-Mobile finally started carrying the iPhone 5, upgraded to that and a much better experience.

ShadowTwisted
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

Moo plays on Red Bean iPhone 4S. It's a GAS! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 am

Playing on an iPhone 4S as well. It is the bomb (moo's fart bomb)

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jia90sheng Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 am

I play on Samsung Galaxy SIII
jia90sheng
jia90sheng
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by lilonesan Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I used to play on my Samsung galaxy s3. It was awesome. But now I play on the galaxy s4 (just upgraded. yay!). Its so much better then the s3. The screen is super responsive. I also play my alt accounts on my ipad mini and samsung galaxy tab 7.7. Im not too fond of playing on the tablets though. :/
lilonesan
lilonesan
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jia90sheng Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 am

cool! sometimes it lags on my s3 Crying or Very sad when i slash or tap halfway, it would just hang for a few sec, then resume.
jia90sheng
jia90sheng
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mhkushi99 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 pm

i use a Iphone 5 never lags befor i had a iphone 4 and never lag too
Mhkushi99
Mhkushi99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:35 pm

im playing it on my mini ipad .. i dont wanna play this game on my iphone otherwise i'll be online 24/7
so im controlling myself this way
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mhkushi99 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

lol i know waht you meen mafia
this is ninja crack in your heads
Mhkushi99
Mhkushi99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 am

Kushi lol
ya how'd ya now that xD
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mhkushi99 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:38 am

this is the NR junky forum lol
Mhkushi99
Mhkushi99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2