Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
general gear aquire question regarding cland and events EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

general gear aquire question regarding cland and events

4 posters

Go down

general gear aquire question regarding cland and events Empty general gear aquire question regarding cland and events

Post by igus1227 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi , I was just wondering about gear and events.

Im level 95 currently and I have a question

gear
1. say I got a "sword 1 " or " clan sword 1 " from " An event crackdown 1 " , now the event ends. Can I still get the same "sword 1 " from event crackdown 2" or you can never get that item again?

- the item is not holiday based
- the item is not raid boss based ( team battle ) item

to further my explination - if I get a clan gear peice from 1 event when is the next time I get get the same clan gear again because I did not make it in time to get full fusion gear?

igus1227
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

general gear aquire question regarding cland and events Empty Re: general gear aquire question regarding cland and events

Post by tidepoolhoppi Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 pm

You may have to wait 6 months to a year. A lot of the easier clan suits debuted in previous events. I started around June and have only seen two clans that I collected during previous events. As for the gear, by the time an old clan is offered again, you will probably have much better gear. The ace gear from ranking is also relatively new and I have never seen those offered except for the clan debut event.

In other words, do not worry about full fusion for now. Unless you pay, most improvements come incrementally.

tidepoolhoppi
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

general gear aquire question regarding cland and events Empty Re: general gear aquire question regarding cland and events

Post by chavarlison Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Erv929 confirmed that the old gear didn't fuse with the new ones. I understand last event, an old clan reappeard and the gears didn't fuse even though they are the same.
He doesn't remember though if the old gear had event/lineage edges. Jeremy's getting old lol!
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by igus1227 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 am

1) So do you think it's better to try and get the 5 star gear from hime hoard the ones that are always there ( not the event based ones ) so that way you won't have to worry about not getting to the see item again?

2) how much would one drop on a event to get good gear for the event ( money wise )

3) how much would you spend on himes hoard to get the general gold gear? 100,200?

igus1227
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:17 pm

If you are going to spend on Hime's, why not do the event Hime's offering? The event edge on those items are huge, I understand gold ones are at 250% extra stats on top of the lineage. Consider also the promotions involved, currently, offering 20 times will give you lots of extra goodies including 2 gold Reynard's gears guaranteed plus 20 chances of getting more gold gears. These items alone will put you on quite a few MVPs on the raid boss battles ensuring a higher ranking in the end for a chance of some ace gears(+luck stat).
If you are a first time buyer be sure to avail of Sandstills too for only 100 mobacoins each instead of the usual 400 each.

For question three, if I had the cash, I'd go for
20 offerings(6,000 mobacoins) just to get the extra gold gears + goodie bags.
99 Sandstills(9,900 mobacoins) if you are a first time buyer otherwise
8 of the 3 Sandstill + doriyaki(s) (9,600 mobacoins)
5 of the 5 Sushi+Doriyaki(s) (6,000 mobacoins)
40 Dorayaki(L) (4,000 mobacoins)
Total = 26,000 mobacoins

Being an old player with quite a few events under your belt will help ensure you will use these items efficiently and not waste the items by not using them correctly. Experience will teach you the dos and don'ts so if you are new, I'd hold off dropping some cash.

Last edited by chavarlison on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:28 pm

As long as you wait until the clan rolls back around, you should be able to fuse the items, however the "Ace" items, like hoppi said, will only ever be available for the 1 event, you get no second chances on those.
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down