Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Introduce yourself EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Introduce yourself EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Introduce yourself EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Introduce yourself EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Introduce yourself EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Introduce yourself EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Introduce yourself EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Introduce yourself EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Introduce yourself EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Introduce yourself

+80
shod1176
cloudd939
elfie
D.iV.er
Chriskarim0
shuheihisagi
kickmouze
JinSagara
xLuSift
angelzwingx17
kaladin71
iMafia
Akyra
tyrwilson
Matchbook
InkyJoltz-72
KoolLink7
japs4short
dj0$eR
Slickspit
firepanda
o0sadsky0o
DirrtyDisheZzz
Kyute
corlerwer
DesertFox900
Shea1219
Bront20
Brwnskinsista
TheAtlantaPrism
casademont
viperver1
jriffe
KidCuddles420
bahamuthero7
Vash4eVa
sylverstar
DeemKat
IceKnight1987
novalyx
kayko1990
triiky742
NicoTheBeast
OniKage86
jennz420
jaysee
Frank
misseELmissen
twitkorn02
Kamea6
icanmove25
Bfroger6
walldoggy
AznSouljah
Nanodragon
drackosenpai
Sithmiester
joshd
Msbhayvn
Anantsi
erv929
tidepoolhoppi
FauBanks
Avalon
ynot563
goestattoo
Cordio7
pyroares
Scyth85
Canatian
ckw1127
Besthippo
RussellNg1980
cfleshman4
Sarah
tinodavid
rykus8
BoogerRuth
Wan4Coco
chavarlison
84 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post by chavarlison Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 am

Hi, I go by the name chavarlison in the game, been playing since October 2012, steadily climbing up the ranks. I am an active player, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night to use turns. Yes, I know, addicted LOL! Hope to see the people I befriended in-game here and mingle together.
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Wan4Coco Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 am

Wan4Coco, that's my ninja name and I'm from south east asia. Lvl 431 and been playing non stop for 3 months. I'm super active. I have 90+ friends on my list but I don't really know anyone of them. I like the idea of this forum. Hopefully from here I can befriend some cool ninjas that will be really helpful during events~ ESP the primers ones. Smile

Wan4Coco
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BoogerRuth Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I am BoogerRuth. I've been playing since November of 2011. Believe me young ninja when I say I remember a time when all it took to upgrade equipment was a few zeny, and there were only three clans! Lol
I love this game and I hope to make some good friends here too! Kudos to the forum master!

BoogerRuth
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty intro....

Post by rykus8 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 pm

go by d ninja name rykus8. been playing for 2 months now and got hooked immediately...although i'm beginning to be sadden by recent events... active player
rykus8
rykus8
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tinodavid Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Sup all. I'm tinodavid in game. I'm pretty addicted to this game right now. Been spending way too much $. Neutral

tinodavid
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am

Hey guys and gals! I go by rahkimx215 in game. I've been playing since August 2012. I used to spend in this game but not anymore since about a month ago NR devs started to get way too greedy! Hope to pass time and make great friends here! ^^

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cfleshman4 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 am

Hey everyone, go by cfleshman4 on the game. Play everyday like all day lol, very active. I've been struggling in the events, is there any way to do good with out spending money?

cfleshman4
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Intro

Post by RussellNg1980 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:54 am

I feel so old.
I cant remember exactly when I installed but was one of the early adopters. Was there when the first crackdown event was launched, but didn't play. After downloading and played the tutorial I stopped because didn't really understand the point. Just got my S2 then and was playing angry birds (I did mentioned just got the phone right), zenonia, fifa... etc.

After finished those games then only went in and slowly understood NR. So the first event I scored points was the crackdown event 2 ranked 2311. Still learning. Didn't even play the newcomer event. First Arena event got ranked 349. Second arena event was 264. Must be why arena is my favorite event. Never spend money too.

Was there when NR made the events more exciting, and was there when NR screwed it up by being too greedy. But thankfully this last arena wasn't too bad and hope it doesn't go down the wrong path again. BUT if they do, we will all be shouting at NR, RIGHT?

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Intro

Post by Besthippo Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 am

Hello Hello every1!
Started playing in July2012. Believe Im the highest lvl in NR world now. Soon will hit 1500s. Lol. I prefer lower lvl tho. Wasted all my BTs for arena event. sigh But not so bad, ended up #7. Which I think it's worth it for the amount of $$s I spent. Only brought sushi and scored alot of max fused r4s.
Besthippo
Besthippo
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ckw1127 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 am

hihi,im ckw1127 in game,active player,now lv 245,quite,start 2 month^^may add me as frenz??nice forum^^

ckw1127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello everyone Smile

My name is canatian. Been playing this game since May 2012. I am female (people get confused sometimes). Read the boards all the time but never post. I think this will be a great place for people to share ideas and tricks to the game. I hope in this forum that people will show others respect and hoping the rudeness stop from some of the things I read from Facebook page.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth85 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Names scyth85 I've been playing since September 12, already level 250+ and I love the game but the majority of the people on my friends list are inactive during the events :/.
Scyth85
Scyth85
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty at last ranked player in da house

Post by pyroares Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Razz ...hi all to ranked player..im still new in nr hopefully got some tips n hints from all ranked player..

pyroares
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordio7 Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 am

Canatian wrote:Hello everyone Smile

My name is canatian. Been playing this game since May 2012. I am female (people get confused sometimes). Read the boards all the time but never post. I think this will be a great place for people to share ideas and tricks to the game. I hope in this forum that people will show others respect and hoping the rudeness stop from some of the things I read from Facebook page.

I'm sure this place will get moderated more than the FB page Laughing
Cordio7
Cordio7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi all, in-game name is thedeveron. I just started playing this game last week. I'm an active player, on basically ever hour or so, and I just reached level 90 earlier today. Haven't spent anything on the game yet as I got a great boost from using an invite code at the beginning and I ranked 9th in my New Comer event which helped out a lot more. Only got two days in for the last event because of the mandatory New Comer event but I'm trying to stay up in ranks for this event, currently ranked 410.

Back to top Go down

Post by goestattoo Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:31 am

hallo my ninja is goestattoo i'm tattooist but crazy too to play games.. i hope i can friend with ninja royale seniors.. be top 100 ranking in every event but not yet have credit card.. lol!
goestattoo
goestattoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.virustattoo.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Ynot563

Post by ynot563 Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey ninja peeps, I dont remember when I started ninja royale but i would say 4 months ago. My in game name is ynot563 and my friend list is capped at the moment but if you wanna be friends, msg me and i'll gladly make room for u considering 75% of my friends are dead-weight. The best I've done in an event was high crimes event for the gobble suit at rank 17. I only pay if i really want the suit otherwise I play for free. I am however shifting towards playing free more. My rule of thumb is only spend money if the items and suit in the event is really appealing to u not because it is strong in atk or def because gear comes and go all the time.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:34 am

Hi all. I'm from Belarus. My game name is kor9vieryki. I'm playing already for 15 days, have lvl 273 and 644 place in current event. Be glad for all who adds to friends

Avalon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FauBanks Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi. I'm Fau Banks lvl 810. Been playing since April. My best attack and defense is 82,461 & 77,451. I play hourly and get below rank 500 for most events. Not a big fan of team battles or this week's team melee. I've fought with and against a lot of you fellow ninjas (kudos). Currently on epic primers, but may need help with black to comp epic. DM me; i love to talk NR
FauBanks
FauBanks
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 pm

@ Avalon - 15 days and level 273?! Wow man, that must have taken a lot of work. Welcome everyone!
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tidepoolhoppi Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:11 am

Hi, all,

My IGN is tidepoolhoppi since that was all the characters Mobage allowed. I started playing NR around June 2012 as a casual thing. I quickly devolved into setting a timer, which I call my 'ninja alarm.' I am a nerd, may be a geek and am probably a dork, but I have yet to give Mobage a cent.

tidepoolhoppi
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by chavarlison Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:02 am

Don't feel bad tidepoolhoppi, I do have an alarm as well, and now I know what to call it hehe
Welcome guys enjoy your stay!
chavarlison
chavarlison
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by erv929 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey everyone, finally made it. A lot of you know me as Jeremy Lott on the Facebook page. In Ninja Royale, I am erv929. Was a pretty hardcore gamer for a long time. Up until a few years ago when life started getting in the way more and more often. NR is pretty much the only game I play anymore. Been playing since mid February of 2012. Started slow, but eventually wound up hooked. I can't believe I sometimes set alarms to use battle turns in the middle of the night.
erv929
erv929
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 pm

erv929 wrote:Hey everyone, finally made it. A lot of you know me as Jeremy Lott on the Facebook page. In Ninja Royale, I am erv929. Was a pretty hardcore gamer for a long time. Up until a few years ago when life started getting in the way more and more often. NR is pretty much the only game I play anymore. Been playing since mid February of 2012. Started slow, but eventually wound up hooked. I can't believe I sometimes set alarms to use battle turns in the middle of the night.
Jeremy! good to finally have u here! we can use your sense of humor here Wink

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 am

chavarlison wrote:@ Avalon - 15 days and level 273?! Wow man, that must have taken a lot of work. Welcome everyone!
and that is not a top. i played this ninja without using a bugs. Than i found a bug(or just a little mistake of developers) using witch you can made 350+ lvl ninja in 3 days Shocked. I thought that almost everybody know it. Smile if it interesting i can tell about it Rolling Eyes

Avalon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next