Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Introduce yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Introduce yourself

+80
shod1176
cloudd939
elfie
D.iV.er
Chriskarim0
shuheihisagi
kickmouze
JinSagara
xLuSift
angelzwingx17
kaladin71
iMafia
Akyra
tyrwilson
Matchbook
InkyJoltz-72
KoolLink7
japs4short
dj0$eR
Slickspit
firepanda
o0sadsky0o
DirrtyDisheZzz
Kyute
corlerwer
DesertFox900
Shea1219
Bront20
Brwnskinsista
TheAtlantaPrism
casademont
viperver1
jriffe
KidCuddles420
bahamuthero7
Vash4eVa
sylverstar
DeemKat
IceKnight1987
novalyx
kayko1990
triiky742
NicoTheBeast
OniKage86
jennz420
jaysee
Frank
misseELmissen
twitkorn02
Kamea6
icanmove25
Bfroger6
walldoggy
AznSouljah
Nanodragon
drackosenpai
Sithmiester
joshd
Msbhayvn
Anantsi
erv929
tidepoolhoppi
FauBanks
Avalon
ynot563
goestattoo
Cordio7
pyroares
Scyth85
Canatian
ckw1127
Besthippo
RussellNg1980
cfleshman4
Sarah
tinodavid
rykus8
BoogerRuth
Wan4Coco
chavarlison
84 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by IceKnight1987 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi all, i'm IceKnight1987 (same nick in game), i'm an Italian player. I started few days ago and i am an active user, now i'm trying to complete the primer event Smile

IceKnight1987
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DeemKat Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello Everyone My name is Kadeem , but you can just call me DeemKat. I have been playing this game for a while and I enjoy it alot. My ninja is level 312 and I am a very active player, especially while at work. LoL. Feel free to add me on NR, it's the same as my profile name. Lastly I would like to welcome all of the new players, good luck and have fun! cat
DeemKat
DeemKat
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sylverstar Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Hey,

I go by the name sylverstars in the game.
Been playing for 2 months now.
Dont want to spend money on this game because the price and what you get in return is sad to watch.

But all and all nice game to play.
sylverstar
sylverstar
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash4eVa Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 am

Hello fellas!!!

My real name is Ando, feel free to call me that or maybe my IGN "Vash4eVa" Very Happy
i forgot when i started Ninja Royale but from what i remembered it's around 5 or 6 months ago...

Soo guys, feel free to add me as one of your Ninja Buddy *LOL*
i'm kinda lonely in game, always do the event solo without any help
*makes me wanna cry sometimes :'(*

Vash4eVa
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by bahamuthero7 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi, my name is bahamuthero7 - because I played rage of bahamut before - and like this game too. Hope to spend inetresting time here ....

Last edited by Sarah on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum rule states posting invite code is not permitted.)

bahamuthero7
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by KidCuddles420 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Hey all,

My name is KidCuddles420. I play regularly (around once every 2 hours). I'm looking for people to befriend for Drop 'em Events and other events (I know that Drop 'em Events are going on a hiatus, but when they come back, I love trading primers)!

Also, I'm interested in verifying statistics of things like finding the Real Saizo, etc. and posting guides to make it easy for others to understand and verify. Let me know if you have something like this started!

Thanks,
Kid Cuddles

KidCuddles420
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:36 pm

KidCuddles420 wrote:Hey all,

My name is KidCuddles420. I play regularly (around once every 2 hours). I'm looking for people to befriend for Drop 'em Events and other events (I know that Drop 'em Events are going on a hiatus, but when they come back, I love trading primers)!

Also, I'm interested in verifying statistics of things like finding the Real Saizo, etc. and posting guides to make it easy for others to understand and verify. Let me know if you have something like this started!

Thanks,
Kid Cuddles

We do lol. It's all in the "primer help" thread

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by jriffe Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Hey ya'll my nickname in game is jriffe. Nothin fancy =P, I'm from Louisville Kentucky. "Keepin' it weird". I play everyday, mostly play by myself but I welcome team strat. Been unemployed for 10 months now. I was an X-ray tech, and I miss it. Don't have much money to spend but I will occasionally. I placed 1st in the newcomer event, big whoop. =\. Lvl 415 or something close to that, my first real event was the Reynard & Skitter one at the end of Dec 2012. I'm totally hooked on this game. I love collecting gear and suits. Just wish they didn't have the whole money angle. Whatever happened to gaming Sad. My avatar pic is a snapshot of some gear I wore on a Sorc on Diablo II Classic. Trust me its some Godly loot ^.^ Anyways look forward to playing with ya'll.
jriffe
jriffe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by viperver1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 am

Hi everyone. My nickname in game is viperver1. I have been started recently and I've already gained quite a few experience. I always lost my collectibles recently but am trying to improve my gear constantly to prevent such losses.

I hope everyone knows that I'm trying so hard without buying, spending or earning MobaCoins.

I look forward to play in the game with you all.

viperver1
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 am

Hello ninjas :3 claudiepoo here, I've been playing this game for what seems like a long time although its probably only been about 2 months I'm just too addicted d: I used to do martial arts myself so beware xD but dont be scared to say hello and I will enjoy meeting you all and seeing you on the game c:

Back to top Go down

Post by casademont Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 am

Hi there! My nickname is casademont. I'm very glad to join this forum 'cause I've founded very helpful. I've been playing since August'12 and enjoy every minute I've played since.
I've played with most of you in the team battles and I now realize that I've been playing with real people around the world!! This forum gives us the oportunity to share and know eachother.
I'm from spain, so my playing time doesn't coincide with most of you, but I'm sure we will play together some time.
I've lots of unactive friends, if you want to become a friend send a message and I will make room.
I'm willing to star a new ARENA competition. See u soon

casademont
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfroger6 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:28 pm

casademont wrote:Hi there! My nickname is casademont. I'm very glad to join this forum 'cause I've founded very helpful. I've been playing since August'12 and enjoy every minute I've played since.
I've played with most of you in the team battles and I now realize that I've been playing with real people around the world!! This forum gives us the oportunity to share and know eachother.
I'm from spain, so my playing time doesn't coincide with most of you, but I'm sure we will play together some time.
I've lots of unactive friends, if you want to become a friend send a message and I will make room.
I'm willing to star a new ARENA competition. See u soon

You've been playing since my birthday. Very Happy
Bfroger6
Bfroger6
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by casademont Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Mine Also, the 7th

casademont
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAtlantaPrism Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Ninja Royale name is TheAtlantaPrism. Daily player (every day since Oct 2012). Almost level 500 right now. always looking for addicted players to friend , for primer events. feel free to hit me up. Looking also to develop some strategies.
TheAtlantaPrism
TheAtlantaPrism
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brwnskinsista Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 am

My name is brwnskinsista same as in the game. Been playing off an on since summer 2012. At level 540 right now. I've been having fun so far now that I'm really back into the swing of things. Hopefully I can meet new people and get help. I have space on my friends list so don't hesitate to send a friend request Smile

Brwnskinsista
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bront20 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 am

Hey, new here, been playing since January. Having fun, and figured I'd check in on the community.
Bront20
Bront20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea1219 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi all, I go by Shea1219 in NR. I have started playing around June 2012. I play daily but I am reconsidering that due to the fact things have changed so drastically. I mean when all you have is newbies winning cuz they can afford to spend hella money, it makes it a game of who can spend the most and defeats the purpose of leveling up. I'm almost at lvl 1000 and can't get any higher than #54. I hope NR really rethinks these changes they've made
Shea1219
Shea1219
Initiate
Initiate

http://Kik messenger.  Shea_1219

Back to top Go down

Post by DesertFox900 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi, in game I'm called DesertFox900. I have been playing for almost 20 days and am level 113 and in this event I'm currently #2940.

DesertFox900
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty re: Introducing myself

Post by corlerwer Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 am

I'm Cory, going by corlerwer on N.R.
I got the game in September '12, but really started playing in late December- becoming addicted once I could make my daily game last longer than 10 minutes... Ha!
Now, I play everyday, sometimes every 9 minutes-or reading about how other players play. I don't really have any interest in paying any money for it, but that's probably because I am really bad with money! : )
Feel free to add me, but try to msg me first, so I know you aren't going to last a few weeks andquit on me.
Any tips are greatly appreciated!!
Mahalo!
Introduce yourself - Page 3 2013-03-06-18-47-58
(my favorite item)
corlerwer
corlerwer
Initiate
Initiate

http://www.mixcrate.com/corlerwer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyute Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello. =)
My IGN on the game is iNiKKix), I believe. I started playing about 4 days ago. I am level 53 at the time of this posting. Feel free to add and suggest tips. XD My stats are loow, and I have like.. no friends, haha. (: Found this site when I was curious whether my stats really were too low, so I thought... why not join? Very Happy

Cheers. c:

Kyute
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 am

RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by DirrtyDisheZzz Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm fishhamakua on NR and uh... Ninja Royale has just taken over my life. Can't put it down for nothing on my breaks at work. Started playing 2weeks ago and I'm a lvl 65, a really junk one with terrible gear and even worse battle stats but that's alright. Glad I found this forum, read the topics for like 2hrs the first night. Anyways, just looking to talk stories with people that play too. Shoots
DirrtyDisheZzz
DirrtyDisheZzz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by o0sadsky0o Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 am

I'm o0sadsky0o ,LV280 Toi tham gia thang 1 nam 2013 ,hello friends

o0sadsky0o
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by firepanda Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Hello! *bows* Nice to meet everyone. ^_^ I am a daily player of ninja royale and would love to make friends. I dont have any right now. My name on the game is pandacooki and I had a few questions about the invite id prize list. It says post everyday for 10 days and you get a prize each day. Does that mean post like on here? And what does SNS mean? Sorry im not up to date on everything. Also I am currently tryingbto get people to use my invite id to win the other prize but no luck yet. Thanks and have a good day! Arigato! ^_^

firepanda
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickspit Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:12 pm

hey guys, I'm a pretty competitive player in this game, I am online almost constantly at least online every1-3 hours each day! I started playing... in February or so. I love this game though!!
Slickspit
Slickspit
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 pm

firepanda wrote:Hello! *bows* Nice to meet everyone. ^_^ I am a daily player of ninja royale and would love to make friends. I dont have any right now. My name on the game is pandacooki and I had a few questions about the invite id prize list. It says post everyday for 10 days and you get a prize each day. Does that mean post like on here? And what does SNS mean? Sorry im not up to date on everything. Also I am currently tryingbto get people to use my invite id to win the other prize but no luck yet. Thanks and have a good day! Arigato! ^_^

Please read the New to ninja royale section, It tells you everything ur asking. As far as posting thing ur talking about,this is a fan owned website. it is by no means owned by ninja royale or the dena company. So posting here would not get you anything in ninja royale. SNS = social network services. So they meant post on their official ninja royale facebook page or twitter or instagram.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next