Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Introduce yourself - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Introduce yourself

+80
shod1176
cloudd939
elfie
D.iV.er
Chriskarim0
shuheihisagi
kickmouze
JinSagara
xLuSift
angelzwingx17
kaladin71
iMafia
Akyra
tyrwilson
Matchbook
InkyJoltz-72
KoolLink7
japs4short
dj0$eR
Slickspit
firepanda
o0sadsky0o
DirrtyDisheZzz
Kyute
corlerwer
DesertFox900
Shea1219
Bront20
Brwnskinsista
TheAtlantaPrism
casademont
viperver1
jriffe
KidCuddles420
bahamuthero7
Vash4eVa
sylverstar
DeemKat
IceKnight1987
novalyx
kayko1990
triiky742
NicoTheBeast
OniKage86
jennz420
jaysee
Frank
misseELmissen
twitkorn02
Kamea6
icanmove25
Bfroger6
walldoggy
AznSouljah
Nanodragon
drackosenpai
Sithmiester
joshd
Msbhayvn
Anantsi
erv929
tidepoolhoppi
FauBanks
Avalon
ynot563
goestattoo
Cordio7
pyroares
Scyth85
Canatian
ckw1127
Besthippo
RussellNg1980
cfleshman4
Sarah
tinodavid
rykus8
BoogerRuth
Wan4Coco
chavarlison
84 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by ynot563 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 pm

firepanda wrote:Hello! *bows* Nice to meet everyone. ^_^ I am a daily player of ninja royale and would love to make friends. I dont have any right now. My name on the game is pandacooki and I had a few questions about the invite id prize list. It says post everyday for 10 days and you get a prize each day. Does that mean post like on here? And what does SNS mean? Sorry im not up to date on everything. Also I am currently tryingbto get people to use my invite id to win the other prize but no luck yet. Thanks and have a good day! Arigato! ^_^

Please read the New to ninja royale section, It tells you everything ur asking. As far as posting thing ur talking about,this is a fan owned website. it is by no means owned by ninja royale or the dena company. So posting here would not get you anything in ninja royale. SNS = social network services. So they meant post on their official ninja royale facebook page or twitter or instagram.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by dj0$eR Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am

hi y'all... Smile
I am a stalker... Stalking this site for 2 months cuz want to seek some tips. hahhah XD today, i officially become a member in this cuz i love NR game badly.. got nose bleed while played this game. hahhaha XD anyway, give me some advice.. a student need a lesson from Masters... Will glad for any advice. Keep in touch guys!! Wink

dj0$eR
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by japs4short Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 am

Hi my IGN: japs4short. please free to add me so that i will have friends or buddies in the game and hopefully can help me. also im a active player still im new in this game and my level is 40. looking forward of your invitations. thanks!

japs4short
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 am

Hi Everyone, my name is Adam and I go by KoolLink7 on ninja royale. I have been playing since July of 2012. I am a daily player and really enjoy playing this game. It has been great meeting a lot of new people. My goal for the events is to usually finish in the top 500. Just to get the plaque. I finished with my highest rank at the end of this last event (137) and hopefully can top it in the upcoming events.

Last edited by KoolLink7 on Wed May 15, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi fellow Ninjas Smile My name is MilkManMoo. I've been playing off and on since April 2012. I play in my sleep and when chewing my cud Razz Tough when your human side has a full time gig. Anyways good to meet most of you in the game and more new ninjas here.

Back to top Go down

Post by InkyJoltz-72 Mon May 13, 2013 4:34 am

Hi there guys and gals of the web Smile. My name is Thadmister and I'm just an average online-gamer just like you, I just started playing a month ago and this game is way better than those online shooter games full of spammers and hackers. I joined here to start a new forum life, I'm actually quite the screw-up in battle bears forum. I go by the name InkyJoltz-72 in the game. I'm a little embarrassed because I'm only ranked #4797 in the recent event. So I could also get some tips from the game (if you don't mind) Very Happy It's nice meeting you guys, hopefully I can actually get along with people here. Smile
InkyJoltz-72
InkyJoltz-72
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty matchbookx is in the house

Post by Matchbook Tue May 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello everyone, this is matchbookx. I have been playing this game since last year some time but for some reason the game started running really bad on my phone so I wasn't able to play until recently when my brother asked me to try again and even though sometimes it freezes in fights it is still fun and I enjoy playing. Well that is about it for me. Looking forward to talking and ninja-ing(?) it up with you all.
Matchbook
Matchbook
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrwilson Wed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

Hi! My IGN is tyrwilson. I started playing in April 2013 when the other Mobage game I play (Transformers Legends) gave coins to install and login. I started messing around and was impressed with the game even though I had no idea what I was doing in the first event. That was when I found the forum. I typically keep 5 spots open and I ask some of the higher ranked players for adds (Thx Canatian). Feel free to send an invite. Thanks for all the awesome help.
tyrwilson
tyrwilson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akyra Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi there. I'm relatively new to this game. I bought an ipod (4th gen) about a year and a half ago mostly so I could listen to Pandora while at work. However I'm an avid gamer so I immediately started downloading hundreds of game apps. Very Happy .....and deleting hundreds of game apps soon after. No Only about a dozen or so have stuck around.

Ninja Royale turned out to be one of the keepers. It was one of the first games I tried and I really enjoyed it, but had a lot of difficulty playing it. It was fun at first but after one of the updates it started constantly crashing. I could play for maybe 2 or 3 mission turns, but any event encounter caused a crash. Battle turns always caused a crash and well after a few weeks of putting up with the frequent crashes I just gave up on the game.

I picked it up again a few weeks ago after a year away and it's no longer crashing. I'm not sure what changed, I still have the same old ipod. Whatever it was, I'm happy.

I see the game has changed a lot from what I remember. Clans feel different now and somehow they interact with your gear. Hime's Hoarde is new and the dozen or so friends that I had are now all about 300 to 800 levels above me. Yikes! (Still not sure how that happened since the stats say most of them haven't played in about 10 months).

I found this forum around 2 weeks ago and have been lurking here reading all the tips. I have so much to learn before I can make a dent in any of the event leaderboards.
Akyra
Akyra
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Thu May 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Akyra wrote:Hi there. I'm relatively new to this game. I bought an ipod (4th gen) about a year and a half ago mostly so I could listen to Pandora while at work. However I'm an avid gamer so I immediately started downloading hundreds of game apps. Very Happy .....and deleting hundreds of game apps soon after. No Only about a dozen or so have stuck around.

Ninja Royale turned out to be one of the keepers. It was one of the first games I tried and I really enjoyed it, but had a lot of difficulty playing it. It was fun at first but after one of the updates it started constantly crashing. I could play for maybe 2 or 3 mission turns, but any event encounter caused a crash. Battle turns always caused a crash and well after a few weeks of putting up with the frequent crashes I just gave up on the game.

I picked it up again a few weeks ago after a year away and it's no longer crashing. I'm not sure what changed, I still have the same old ipod. Whatever it was, I'm happy.

I see the game has changed a lot from what I remember. Clans feel different now and somehow they interact with your gear. Hime's Hoarde is new and the dozen or so friends that I had are now all about 300 to 800 levels above me. Yikes! (Still not sure how that happened since the stats say most of them haven't played in about 10 months).

I found this forum around 2 weeks ago and have been lurking here reading all the tips. I have so much to learn before I can make a dent in any of the event leaderboards.

Very nice story... People are mostly leaving, if my changing friend list is any indication, and its nice to hear of someone coming back and enjoying the game again.

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Welcome to the forums Akyra! Good u gave this game another chance. It is one of the few app games that i dont delete after a day or 2.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 am

HellooOoo

<---- im new to the Game and i dont know anything about this game recently i learned 4 things

1- auto slot
2- earn points
3- elements icons
4- rahkimx215 = Sarah and She's a Girl

.. dont ask me about items, trickz etc coz im still a noob ^^ if you dont blv me ask ynot xD

iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kaladin71 Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 am

hi guys been playing for a while and been on this site before. Finally join so i could meet the community. if anyone wants to friend me i have some spaces open. Im a pretty regular player and have been for some time.
nearly level 500 and need to be looking over all the tricks and tips so i can get a better score.
Very Happy good luck in the event and nice to meet u all
kaladin71
kaladin71
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by angelzwingx17 Fri May 31, 2013 7:55 am

Hey guyz^_^I'm new here but I played Ninja Royale about 12 months ago Smile I'm really shy at first but I'm really talkative and friendly. I've met a lot of u on the game and hope to friend new people here:D
angelzwingx17
angelzwingx17
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 31, 2013 9:14 am

iMafia wrote:
4- rahkimx215 = Sarah and She's a Girl

Lol!! Just saw this!!.

ANd welcome to the forum angelzwing Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xLuSift Fri May 31, 2013 9:47 am

Sup everyone my ingame name is xLuSift and I've been playing the game off and on since December of 2011 I think. The reason I stopped playing is because after one of the updates you had to get the epic suits by playing the event a lot instead of just doing the missions and leveling up the suit that way. And I suck at event so I'm lucky to place 6,000 in the world and get the common suit lol but I've recently came back and I'm trying to get better.

xLuSift
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by angelzwingx17 Fri May 31, 2013 6:13 pm

@Sarah..
tnx lol^_^… i really have a lot to learn about this forum Very Happy
angelzwingx17
angelzwingx17
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSagara Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:50 am

Hi all ignname JinSagara, hav been play since januari 2013, nice to meet u all Smile
JinSagara
JinSagara
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by kickmouze Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:00 am

hi everyone, i have been playing for a few months. looking for active friends for arena events : kickmouze

kickmouze
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by shuheihisagi Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:30 am

Heya everyone, in game name is shuheihisagi and have been playing on and off since September 2012 but have been re-addicted over the last 2 events. I've just culled my friends list so if you need an active player i'm here to help out

shuheihisagi
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chriskarim0 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am

Hi guys, just started yesterday but already addicted to this game! Name: chriskarim0 lvl150. Have been active all day! Do add me, I accept anyone
Chriskarim0
Chriskarim0
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by D.iV.er Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Hej all, my nick is DiVer78 and I'm addicted! Smile I'm around lvl 1000+ and my goal is get as high as I can get without spending mobas! Have a nice fight! Bye!

D.iV.er
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by novalyx Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

o_O, 1000+ You're more of a veteran than I am. Teach the young grasshopper here <- me

novalyx
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by elfie Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 am

hey guys, been playing for almost a month now and im still addicted!
add me up in game : elfie91
elfie
elfie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudd939 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 am

Hello every1 :-D. .... My name. .. Sanjarang. .. Every ninja got code name. .ya I do one "cloudd939''.... I love diz game so much....

cloudd939
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty finally made it

Post by shod1176 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi I'm shod1176 and I've been playing ninja royale since aug 2012 haven't missed an event but done ok in some and when I'm busy not so ok, I'm looking forward to new friendships and community of others attacking they're phone and tablets as my co-workers say, lol! As well as some advice I feel lost sometimes

shod1176
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next