Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

+20
tristhan1181
jmadriaga
elfie
RussellNg1980
Elderik
JinSagara
me
onelowdesoto
Canatian
nickolinger79
louuol
xLuSift
iMafia
ShadowTwisted
FauBanks
kaladin71
FrancisWoo
KoolLink7
ynot563
Sarah
24 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 Empty Re: Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Mafia I would love to team with you lolol xD

P.s. if you keep getting dead teams why dont you join second after team battle is over? You may have a better chance at running into ppl who are willing to take #2 or #3 spot

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 5 Empty Re: Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

Post by xLuSift Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Well I think I'm done with this event. I'm at 100k points and 0 Doris left. NR screwed me over with raising the limit . I'm tempted to spend Doris that I don't have lol. Well thanks to everyone for the tips

xLuSift
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 pm

ynot563 wrote:oye....current tb is a flop. Got a noob spender that ruin it for everybody.

A tip to spenders: If ur gonna spend and use sandstill, at least make it look like the non spenders have a chance at winning by letting a couple commit 3 bts in the boss so their more incline to kill it... Don't just flat out hit 1mil boss hp then expect ppl to help u win. It is a HUGE turnoff.
You mean 10mil right? Not 1 mil? A little confused lol

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Yea 10 mil.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 pm

ynot

the problem if there is good players in the other team .. then you cannot wait the ppl to attack 1st otherwise youll lose the mvp
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:08 pm

iMafia wrote:ynot

the problem if there is good players in the other team .. then you cannot wait the ppl to attack 1st otherwise youll lose the mvp

When ur playin no sandstill i agree, u dont want to wait for ppl to atk if there are good players. When u play with sandstill that is a different story. U should be able to still pull ahead of everybody because using a sandstill is using pretty much 6 bts in half the time as the normal person. So u pretty much break even with them and then some when u use a sandstill.

I dont know about u, but whenever I use a sandstill I can get around 8-9 mil on 3bts. A avg person, even with losing team bonus will probably hit for 6-7mil with 6 bts, unless ur besthippo, canatian, etc...

I let ppl use 3 bts first so they can get their 3-4 mil in. Then I atk and use a sandstill and get 8-9 mil. Most likely they will have started another battle because my score wasnt up yet when they chked, so they think they are still on top and they commit another 3 bts to get another 3-4 mil making their score 6-8 mil with 6 bts.

Usually by that time in a active team the battle is over already and i come out on top.
1)My score will total to 8-9mil with 3bts and sandstill
2)My opponent will be 7-8 mil with 6 bts

If teams arent active enough i waste another 3 bt while my opponent is still in battle bringing me up another 3-4 mil.
1) My score will total to 11-12 mil with 6 bts and a sandstill
2) My opponent will be at 10-11 mil with 9 bts

My pt is, sandstill should be a guaranteed win everytime for u. If it is not then ur using it wrong. The only exception is if u go vs another person using sandstill.

Last edited by ynot563 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:40 pm

nickolinger79 wrote: Wow I have claimed all my points in this TB just to keep my Team within a 20,000-40,000pt gap also I needed the ppoint gear. I have like 48,000pts in this TB Number 1 on Team and we still loosing Bad ! Lost Every TB so far except 2 X(. I think it would be nice if they gave the Top 3 or atleast the 1st person on Losing Team something ! Oh and on Water Boss, I found Aiming for his Nutz "excuse language" when ranged gives me a lot more crits. lol seriously. I really never go for the level 25 Boss but now that Ive spent what Im gonna for the rest of the Event and I have no s Doras I will prolly go after the 25s.

I'm in your boat only won 3 team battles. Lol. Nice jump on the ranks I see you there at #37. Keep it up. Good luck.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:09 am

round 11 against many good players

Dcox783 , shadow)7 , whiskeyraindog , jesent and Trebgod
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSagara Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 am

The team battle system is very unfair, round 10 vs patz but so lucky hav more member about 70 vs 23, so win it hardly and round 11 against woshinilaobu, kool and many good players there.. sure gonna lose this time. Sad
JinSagara
JinSagara
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elderik Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:30 am

Don't take this as complaining, but:

THIS EVENT IS TOO SHORT (9 days instead of ... 14 like in the past?!?!) i just finished lvl 13 Event boss, but only 3 days left to get to lvl 16 event boss. I am not spending real money on this game and from my experience 1100+ per day with only 3 karmas a day i must be quite good luck Very Happy. I have decent equipment (better than most noobies), but still i have hard time.

BTW why is there so big difference before and after lvl 8 event boss? before lvl 8 EVENT BOSS i was able to kill Super-boss in 1 go ( i have finished 8 EVENT BOSSES in first day and half) , but after it i have to use 2 attacks to kill him, so no 350 bonus Sad and only 25 points per attack (50/2).

IMHO It would have been better to be able to kill Super boss later in game (and get 350 points) than in the beginning where it is not necessary(to get 350 points when you need 100).

Some math: with Frenzy i guess i can get 6 or 7 bosses using full energy so about 17 per lvl. With 3 Karmas its 3 levels *2,25 hour =6,75 hours in total . The remaining day is 17,25 hour. For each lvl (99+99+(51 or48) energy) without using karma you need 7,25 hour so its another 2,5 lvls. In total you can get 5,5 lvls a day ~ 95 bosses. Because you won't get always Frenzy, so not all will be MID (20 points) or SUPER (only 25 per attack if you can't finish him with 1 attack) bosses. So if you are lucky and have Frenzy most of the time, it "IS" possible to do lvl higher than 12 each day. Even 1400+ is possible Very Happy

Elderik
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 am

@Elderik

Dont worry about it, everybody complains once in awhile about the game. NR has a very nice track record of angering lots of players.

1) This event is short but its not permanent. They have done this in the past already so its nothing new to the long time players. They do short crackdown events from time to time. My guess would probably be, cuz they want more money and they deemed 1 week in-between their events to be insufficient clash flow. So don't fret, its not permanent.

2)There is a big difference because, plain and simple, NR wants u to spend on their consumable items because that is how they make money off this game. They entice u with 1 encounter wins from stages 1-8 to get ur confidence boost then they drop a bomb on u and now u can barely kill them in 1 encounter anymore. They use to lock ppl in stage 8 so it was easy to farm super bosses for pts, for about 3-4 days from starting of event but i'm guessing they changed that because they were not making more money, so now they dont lock players anymore.

3) Kudos for doin the math lol.

Once u can accept that NR is all about the money and tailoring this game to maximize their profit its not all that bad lol. Yes u will need to be incredibly lucky if u ever want to reach top 10 being a free player, heck maybe top 50. All I know is, if ur a free player expect a large investment in time to get better and u won't have to spend as much if u ever decide to do so.

To be honest, I don't play as much as I used to for the gear. I've played this game for so long, gear is not to important to me. I stick around because I can help all u fine ppl achieve ur goals for the game and I just like the ideals and the characters of the ninja royale world. I mean cmon, have ya'll ever wanted some plot within this game? I would, like what the hell does Jiraiya do when he is not appearing in events. Why does saizo look creepy(just my opinion) and looks like he wants to kill u? Do clans have wars amongst each other? What are the villian's motives for attacking u? If u open urself to the NR world it has endless possibilities for character/story development. Granted NR prob never gonna do anything with it but I would like to think the fans would think of something someday. Might be just me but o well. Gotta start somewhere right?

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:28 am

JinSagara wrote:The team battle system is very unfair, round 10 vs patz but so lucky hav more member about 70 vs 23, so win it hardly and round 11 against woshinilaobu, kool and many good players there.. sure gonna lose this time. Sad

Hi Jin. Nice to see you on the forum : ). You guys have a good team also. Buy I think woshinilaoubu will be the difference maker. Also you guys have the edge since a lot of people from my team claimed early. : (
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSagara Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

Hi Kool, I had know this forum from 1 month ago but before u n mafia join this forum it seen only a few people is posting and now i c its more active and interesting so I join too Smile
Yeah i wonder why woshinilaubo, u and the other ar claiming ur points, why arent u just saving ur points to the next battle? Thats battle is u sure gonna win it, i c u in second place there, lol
JinSagara
JinSagara
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 am

Yea. I was scrolling down and accidentally claimed an MVP lol. Then I cleared stage 13. But a lot of my team were attacking the raid bosses and the Pts added up. Lol
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Elderik Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 am

ynot563 wrote:@Elderik

Dont worry about it, everybody complains once in awhile about the game. NR has a very nice track record of angering lots of players.

1) This event is short but its not permanent. They have done this in the past already so its nothing new to the long time players. They do short crackdown events from time to time. My guess would probably be, cuz they want more money and they deemed 1 week in-between their events to be insufficient clash flow. So don't fret, its not permanent.

2)There is a big difference because, plain and simple, NR wants u to spend on their consumable items because that is how they make money off this game. They entice u with 1 encounter wins from stages 1-8 to get ur confidence boost then they drop a bomb on u and now u can barely kill them in 1 encounter anymore. They use to lock ppl in stage 8 so it was easy to farm super bosses for pts, for about 3-4 days from starting of event but i'm guessing they changed that because they were not making more money, so now they dont lock players anymore.

3) Kudos for doin the math lol.

Once u can accept that NR is all about the money and tailoring this game to maximize their profit its not all that bad lol. Yes u will need to be incredibly lucky if u ever want to reach top 10 being a free player, heck maybe top 50. All I know is, if ur a free player expect a large investment in time to get better and u won't have to spend as much if u ever decide to do so.

To be honest, I don't play as much as I used to for the gear. I've played this game for so long, gear is not to important to me. I stick around because I can help all u fine ppl achieve ur goals for the game and I just like the ideals and the characters of the ninja royale world. I mean cmon, have ya'll ever wanted some plot within this game? I would, like what the hell does Jiraiya do when he is not appearing in events. Why does saizo look creepy(just my opinion) and looks like he wants to kill u? Do clans have wars amongst each other? What are the villian's motives for attacking u? If u open urself to the NR world it has endless possibilities for character/story development. Granted NR prob never gonna do anything with it but I would like to think the fans would think of something someday. Might be just me but o well. Gotta start somewhere right?

I always tell myself that this equipment and clan suits will be great start next year when this event will be held again Very Happy

Elderik
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellNg1980 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:40 am

This event is not short. Last time events were 5 days to 7 days, then 9 days, then 11 days. Its only recently it was made to 14 days. Now they pushed it back to 9 days. For me, its plenty long enough. If you play the game and collect decent gears, you can get the epic without spending.

Don't have to worry about the stage 16 because getting the epic means you get the rare anyway. They did make the super boss tougher this time around though. Last crackdown, I could kill the super boss with 2 criticals up to stage 18 but now I can't. Although the strength of the boss seems about the same as previous previous crackdown. I think it was just the last crackdown that the super boss was easier. And I figure that's because they didn't lock the stage 9.

Still have 181 dora, and not planning to use them. Just enough points for the epic thank you. Funny thing is, this crackdown has less spenders I think. Rank pretty high for the amount of points collected.

Cheers
RussellNg1980
RussellNg1980
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 am

I remember when events used to be 7 days. That was also when they had 4 different type events. I liked that better.

Anyway I think I can place top 50 w/o spending this event Smile

@JinSagara welcome to the forum! ^^

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elfie Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:35 am

Hello elfie, welcome to the forum, your question has been moved to: https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/t189-do-event-suits-come-back-if-i-missed-them

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : off topic)
elfie
elfie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:42 am

Some off topic posts have been either moved or deleted. Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSagara Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:52 am

Want to ask whats times that every one here enter the battle?
I had been trying enter the battle right at the battle started but i found it very risky, its very depend on our luck, if lucky we will be one team with top 10 but if its not we will against top 10 that will be make sure that we r gonna losing.
And then I try enter the battle 1 minutes after the battle start that I feel the battle is more competitive and more change to win...
Just want to know how bout the other feel?
JinSagara
JinSagara
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am

JinSagara wrote:Want to ask whats times that every one here enter the battle?
I had been trying enter the battle right at the battle started but i found it very risky, its very depend on our luck, if lucky we will be one team with top 10 but if its not we will against top 10 that will be make sure that we r gonna losing.
And then I try enter the battle 1 minutes after the battle start that I feel the battle is more competitive and more change to win...
Just want to know how bout the other feel?

I enter the second the tb ends. It is very risky because either you get a good team or against a good team. It helps with earning Pts but not always the case for winning team battles.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by onelowdesoto Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:07 am

I usually wait 20 mins or so it has worked well this time I have won all but 2 I think

onelowdesoto
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 am

Sup Forum ! Bout to Loose another TB X( I have the Worst Luck ! lol. Anyway ynot, You want New people coming to the forum ? I invited this person from my TB hope that's ok. Also please tell me, Does NR give like say the Top/Oldest 10 Players the Newest piece of gear they come out with?? Like that Thunder 6 Rare Trinket that you can get in Premium CD Offering? Cause Ive done the CD offering thing before and just got 4 Rares and ONCE I got that 6 Rare Bow, Was So Suprised/happy ! Anyway sitting around Rank #40, all out of doras though so I bought the Dora special x1, that's all im gonna buy everyday until Event over. If I spent more I prolly would have prolly got like #15-20, Shout Out to all You Non-Spenders, I admire the hard work !
@ KoolLink7, Thanks Bro, I try lol
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:58 am

Oh Hey ynot, mafia n Sarah, When do yall usually Enter TBs? I remember ynot u said sometimes u wait like 8 mins I think?
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Oh Great I just got put on opposite Team of Canatian and shes going HAM ! lol I see you havent claimed your points yet, maybe you can just save them for next TB and let your forum buddy Win this one? Wink Jk I told yall earlier though, my Luck=Not The Best !!!!
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Yea, my tb entrance is 5 mins after it starts. I most likely have higher chances of going into a avg team that i can make a difference in. Most of my tbs have always been no more than 20k gaps in between our pts. Which is feasible for me cuz i save my pts. Joining in beginning is risky. When i used to do that, i would either get all low lvl players or get a couple super players. It is always skewed heavily on one side where those gaps r usually 70-100k.

Last edited by ynot563 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next