Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

+20
tristhan1181
jmadriaga
elfie
RussellNg1980
Elderik
JinSagara
me
onelowdesoto
Canatian
nickolinger79
louuol
xLuSift
iMafia
ShadowTwisted
FauBanks
kaladin71
FrancisWoo
KoolLink7
ynot563
Sarah
24 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 Empty Re: Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

Post by iMafia Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

didnt find anyone from the forum on my teams yet -.-

iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 Empty Re: Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

Post by iMafia Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

this battle # 8 vs barteksnop
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 pm

iMafia wrote:after round 8 ... saving mvp with staystill or no ?

This is like the 10th time u've asked this question mafia...lol. I'll tell u again. To be on the safe side u should claim all ur pts on round 8. No one knows for sure if the pts will stick or not afterwards. A couple crackdowns ago i forgot to claim my pts when the boss switched and it still saved my pts BUT another person lost their pts.

It is a unsure thing yet that nobody haven't tested out yet. It might of been a fluke for me that my pts stuck or it wasnt. Im not about to test it just yet. If u want to be the 1st to test this theory, then be my guest.

I'll say it again nobody knows for sure 100% what will happen but i know for a fact that nr specifically stated that all pts will be lost on the boss change. So thats what im goin off of and chalking the time i did get my pts carried over as a fluke.

Proof:

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 3 Untitl13

Last edited by ynot563 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 pm

ynot i dont trust you on this event hhahahaha
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:46 pm

You know how there two ways you can save your unclaims right? One way is to keep it up top and the other way is to keep it on the bottom. I think if u keep it up top you lose them but if u keep it on the bottom you dont lose it....im not totally sure though besthippo may know the answer to this.

I was at like 3000 something rank... after claiming im #83 woohoo

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Sarah wrote:You know how there two ways you can save your unclaims right? One way is to keep it up top and the other way is to keep it on the bottom. I think if u keep it up top you lose them but if u keep it on the bottom you dont lose it....im not totally sure though besthippo may know the answer to this.

That was the weird part sarah. My pts were on top that one time and it still saved and so was that other person that lost his/her pts. This theory is should be tested lol but i dont think any1 really want to sacrifice any of their pts to do so. The only way I know that u can keep ur claims on the bottom is if u dont look at it after ur win. If u look at it to see where u placed and its been won, it moves to the top of the list otherwise it stays on the bottom.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

climed 200k points still 10 more mvp i got
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Sarah wrote:You know how there two ways you can save your unclaims right? One way is to keep it up top and the other way is to keep it on the bottom. I think if u keep it up top you lose them but if u keep it on the bottom you dont lose it....im not totally sure though besthippo may know the answer to this.

I was at like 3000 something rank... after claiming im #83 woohoo

Nice job Sarah. Smile. I had always wondered how people had pages and pages of unclaimed but when I would scroll down And hit the arrow it would just take me to the regular challenge page. Then I wouldn't have the option to challenge the raid bosses. I guess its better to leave them and not view them until they're ready to be claimed.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by xLuSift Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Now that I'm looking at it my chances of getting the epic fathom suit are looking very slim. I'm at 70k points at 5days left in the event. So to get to 250k would that mean I would have to start spending. Can someone please give me some pointers lol.

xLuSift
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

I have never lost any of my unclaimed. Maybe just lucky and I keep them all on the top.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Well that confirms that you dont lose them when kept up top..thanks canatian...I have some unclaims up top too right now gunna save some Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Well then if canatian been doin it all this time then its official...NR lied just to get us to use our claims..
Talk about no integrity..im gonna save my pts then too.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Maybe they changed it starting from this event.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Lol. I'm just talking from experience that I have never lost them. I don't want to get beat up by the forum if they lose them!!!

A little nervous seeing it in red on the event tips. Not sure if it was like that in other events or not...

I'm going to keep mine too. Hopefully I won't be cursing later Smile
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by onelowdesoto Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Sorry this is not the right thread to post to make friends.
Please go to: https://ninjaroyale.forumotion.com/f3-introduce-yourself

Thank you.

Last edited by Sarah on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

onelowdesoto
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Canatian wrote:Lol. I'm just talking from experience that I have never lost them. I don't want to get beat up by the forum if they lose them!!!

A little nervous seeing it in red on the event tips. Not sure if it was like that in other events or not...

I'm going to keep mine too. Hopefully I won't be cursing later Smile
lol! i'm sure things can happen knowing NR is pretty inconsistent... we love you here, don't think we'll beat you up for that haha ;D

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Yea. Im not that heavily invested in this event anyways and i want to get to the bottom of this confusion so im not gonna be mad at ya canatian if i lose em.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

i claimed my points -.- see see ynot
hope next battle gonna be vs a dead team ;p
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by me Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 am

yeah... mine was lost.... all my unclaim point was lost after this team battle.... hmmmm.... is it so random?.... luckily not much... but still it's very precios to me cos i'm not in top rangking.... phiewwwwwww........

me
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

I still have my unclaims...it was kept up top...

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

iMafia wrote:i claimed my points -.- see see ynot
hope next battle gonna be vs a dead team ;p

not my fault that NR lied. I went off what they posted on the game. That screen shot is what they provided. Besides y did u claim so early? Its better to wait til last min to claim anyways so u can get the atk boost for ur team.

So I did save my pts on top after boss change and it is still there. Could Sarah and Canatian validate this so we can know 100% that NR lied to us and our pts will not be gone after the boss change?

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:18 am

me wrote:yeah... mine was lost.... all my unclaim point was lost after this team battle.... hmmmm.... is it so random?.... luckily not much... but still it's very precios to me cos i'm not in top rangking.... phiewwwwwww........

hey, me could u say whether ur pts were on top of screen or bottom? Maybe it has to do with what boss lvl ur saving? I had all lvl 45 bosses in the top 3s.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 am

I didn't lose mine and they were all on top for confirmation.

I had all set of battles saved.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:28 am

I have Saved a lot of 45s and maybe a couple 25s at the Bottom and they carry over, Havent tried to carry over when boss change though. Seriously though Im really like Stumped/angry, I have been putting in work since this Event started and I Spent $20 one day on a couple L Dora Specials and a Sushi Special, Also a couple more dollars here n there. Im Ranked like #68 was 51 earlier Im sure i will drop a lot by the time I awake tomm. I have read all the Strategies and Tips I Ranked #42 in last CD\ but cant get past that and thats with Spending ! A Lot of the Same People Win all the Time, Im starting to Wonder if its even worth playing anymore? Mafia u Nuts Bro, i see u up there good Work ! The amount of points and MVPS u have is Crazy !
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:37 am

nickolinger79 wrote: I have Saved a lot of 45s and maybe a couple 25s at the Bottom and they carry over, Havent tried to carry over when boss change though. Seriously though Im really like Stumped/angry, I have been putting in work since this Event started and I Spent $20 one day on a couple L Dora Specials and a Sushi Special, Also a couple more dollars here n there. Im Ranked like #68 was 51 earlier Im sure i will drop a lot by the time I awake tomm. I have read all the Strategies and Tips I Ranked #42 in last CD\ but cant get past that and thats with Spending ! A Lot of the Same People Win all the Time, Im starting to Wonder if its even worth playing anymore? Mafia u Nuts Bro, i see u up there good Work ! The amount of points and MVPS u have is Crazy !

You're just not strong enough yet. I say to everyone build your gear and being rand 42 is good. Later on you will not have to spend as much. New people that are in the top 10 are spending a lot and don't know all the strategies yet. Take your time. Really get to know all the events, build your gear and it will come. A lot of old playing free players can rank very well and it's because they have built up the gear. By gear I mean all lineages.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 am

nickolinger79 wrote: I have Saved a lot of 45s and maybe a couple 25s at the Bottom and they carry over, Havent tried to carry over when boss change though. Seriously though Im really like Stumped/angry, I have been putting in work since this Event started and I Spent $20 one day on a couple L Dora Specials and a Sushi Special, Also a couple more dollars here n there. Im Ranked like #68 was 51 earlier Im sure i will drop a lot by the time I awake tomm. have read all the Strategies and Tips I Ranked #42 in last CD\ but cant get past that and thats with Spending ! A Lot of the Same People Win all the Time, Im starting to Wonder if its even worth playing anymore? Mafia u Nuts Bro, i see u up there good Work ! The amount of points and MVPS u have is Crazy !
Remember too that daily limit for dorayaki (s) is doubled so players with no dorayaki (s) will have to spend a bit to catch up to players with plenty of dorayaki (s)... I still have about 200 dorayaki (s)

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next