Ninja Royale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 202 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm
Latest topics
» Life After...
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am by KoolLink7

» Post your current game here!
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 pm by MilkManMoo

» Looking for casual game? This might be your solution.
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:41 am by FrancisWoo

» Clash of Clans
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm by MilkManMoo

» Chaos Fighters
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm by KoolLink7

» New Event?
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm by bobbyabqorino

» KUNG FU HOUSE.
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm by MilkManMoo

» Moo was 100.000th visitor on NR Forum!
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm by misseELmissen

» BRAVE FRONTIER
Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am by MilkManMoo

Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

+20
tristhan1181
jmadriaga
elfie
RussellNg1980
Elderik
JinSagara
me
onelowdesoto
Canatian
nickolinger79
louuol
xLuSift
iMafia
ShadowTwisted
FauBanks
kaladin71
FrancisWoo
KoolLink7
ynot563
Sarah
24 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 Empty Re: Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 am

nickolinger79 wrote: I have Saved a lot of 45s and maybe a couple 25s at the Bottom and they carry over, Havent tried to carry over when boss change though. Seriously though Im really like Stumped/angry, I have been putting in work since this Event started and I Spent $20 one day on a couple L Dora Specials and a Sushi Special, Also a couple more dollars here n there. Im Ranked like #68 was 51 earlier Im sure i will drop a lot by the time I awake tomm. have read all the Strategies and Tips I Ranked #42 in last CD\ but cant get past that and thats with Spending ! A Lot of the Same People Win all the Time, Im starting to Wonder if its even worth playing anymore? Mafia u Nuts Bro, i see u up there good Work ! The amount of points and MVPS u have is Crazy !
Remember too that daily limit for dorayaki (s) is doubled so players with no dorayaki (s) will have to spend a bit to catch up to players with plenty of dorayaki (s)... I still have about 200 dorayaki (s)

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Crackdown Event:  The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13- - Page 4 Empty Re: Crackdown Event: The Kraken Wakes 5/31/13-

Post by me Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 am

ynot563 wrote:
me wrote:yeah... mine was lost.... all my unclaim point was lost after this team battle.... hmmmm.... is it so random?.... luckily not much... but still it's very precios to me cos i'm not in top rangking.... phiewwwwwww........

hey, me could u say whether ur pts were on top of screen or bottom? Maybe it has to do with what boss lvl ur saving? I had all lvl 45 bosses in the top 3s.

mine was on bottom... i already claim all from top screen.....

me
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 am

me wrote:
ynot563 wrote:
me wrote:yeah... mine was lost.... all my unclaim point was lost after this team battle.... hmmmm.... is it so random?.... luckily not much... but still it's very precios to me cos i'm not in top rangking.... phiewwwwwww........

hey, me could u say whether ur pts were on top of screen or bottom? Maybe it has to do with what boss lvl ur saving? I had all lvl 45 bosses in the top 3s.

Sorry to hear, we all had the unclaims up top, not bottom...and we didnt lose ours.

So it looks like we lose them if its kept at the bottom.

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:07 am

ynot
coz my team claiming from the beginning
battle #9
my team is losing so more dmg to us
auto slot tried lvl 25 boss
killed him from 1st try .. 10million dmg LOOL
nick
still got some mvp that i didnt claim xD
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by me Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 am

Sarah wrote:
me wrote:
ynot563 wrote:

Sorry to hear, we all had the unclaims up top, not bottom...and we didnt lose ours.

So it looks like we lose them if its kept at the bottom.

well gona tray that on next event... thanks for the tips.

me
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:10 am

maybe only bottom unclaimed is lost only i got couples on top still there
>>
just when the boss health is zero .. open the boss window .. you'll see the fight is over .. dont claim .. just close the window again .. go out of challnege plage and come in again .. you'll see it on top
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:10 am

Thanks Canatian and sarah, you right I dont have much patience ;( I have been playing since The arena event right b4 blast from the past, Im level 500 and my gear is getting pretty good for each lineage, I have Ace gear for Fire, Earth, Wind, Thunder and now gonna be water Smile. But it isnt usually equipped at beggining of Events cause the 10 Fusion Weaopns beat it Except for the Ace Roaring Glaive Rare 5 Fused Twice "best Ace Gear I got". Ya and as far as the Doras I just used my last 6 so If I want to place top 100 in this Event Im going to have to Spend ! How much is the question...lol, I prolly only spend like $20 more for Doras. Thanks Yall Have a Good Night !
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by me Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:12 am

iMafia wrote:maybe only bottom unclaimed is lost only i got couples on top still there
>>
just when the boss health is zero .. open the boss window .. you'll see the fight is over .. dont claim .. just close the window again .. go out of challnege plage and come in again .. you'll see it on top

hahaha... actually i did the opposite way...i'm trying not to opend the window, cos i think the one on top is the one willl be lost. well i'm wrong. hehehe....

Thank you.

me
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:15 am

me

its okay .. there is tons of things still i dont know about @ this game
this site helping me to know many things thanks to
Cana . Sarah .ynot and kool ^^
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 am

iMafia wrote:me

its okay .. there is tons of things still i dont know about @ this game
this site helping me to know many things thanks to
Cana . Sarah .ynot and kool ^^
Glad the site is helping you out! Smile

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 pm

henriquesanto5

hay

about super boss

until some lvls you need to do 1 critical damage on him

and then on later levels you need to do 2 critical damage on him to kill him on time

then 3 .. etc

Edit : i think Sarah wotre something about superboss in older events

Last edited by iMafia on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:05 pm

battle round # 10
against

KazZuma94 and Casademont
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 pm

@henriquesantos

Plz do not write ur question on the title. U also posted in the wrong section of the forum. There r tips in the general crackdown section, plz go there before asking for tips.also it is impossible to kill a raid boss in 1 hit. They scale to ur stats and it is not very rare to win. U just havent gotten to many strong gear yet, this game is about accumulation of gear to win, not flat out 1 event i expect u to rank 1...ur post will be deleted.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 pm

oye....current tb is a flop. Got a noob spender that ruin it for everybody.

A tip to spenders: If ur gonna spend and use sandstill, at least make it look like the non spenders have a chance at winning by letting a couple commit 3 bts in the boss so their more incline to kill it... Don't just flat out hit 1mil boss hp then expect ppl to help u win. It is a HUGE turnoff.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:53 pm

ynot on all my battles
im begging my team to get 2nd and 3rd place
cause i dont want the other team to get points
and i wait and wait them to get 2nd and 3rd place somtimes with 1m dmg they gain the follower place 99% are ghosts lol dead ppl
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

I think the only ones from the forum I've ran into on team battles are misseelmissen about 6 times. Lol. and elcacique who is on my current team.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm

koollink

i ran into Canatian only ..
still didnt find anyone from here in my team -.-
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

iMafia wrote:ynot on all my battles
im begging my team to get 2nd and 3rd place
cause i dont want the other team to get points
and i wait and wait them to get 2nd and 3rd place somtimes with 1m dmg they gain the follower place 99% are ghosts lol dead ppl

@mafia

I don't understand what u just said...Plz use punctuations to seperate ur sentences. I'm usually not a grammar nazi but, if I have to re-read ur statement more than 3 times just to decipher what u have, then we got problems.

What I'm getting from ur statement is that ur one of those spenders I just called out, correct me if I'm wrong.

If u are, then no wonder y u always complain about ppl being dead in ur tbs....its because u do just that. U wipe 1 mil pts off a raid boss then beg ppl to help u get mvp while they have to settle for 2nd or 3rd spots. If ur gonna do that at least wipe out enough hp so that ur teammates r able to get 2nd or 3rd place for only 3 bts. U have to put urself in their shoes. Seriously, if u weren't spending and ur supply is limited would u honestly waste more than 9 bts on 2nd place if u had no chance to getting mvp?

This is my opinion on what is profit and what is a waste on raid bosses for avg players that can hit decent dmg on lvl 45

MVP - 3bts = profit
6 bts = profit
9 bts = breaking even
9+ bts = red zone(waste)

2nd place - 3 bts = profit
6 bts breaking even
6+ bts = red zone

3rd place - 3 bts = breaking even
3+ bts = red zone

Usually this is what happens when a spender does that. Lets just say 1 person atked first with 3 bts, then u come in and already cut the boss' hp by a little more than half. Most of the time ppl watch the scoreboard before they commit. When they see u cut more than half already they pretty much know they can't obtain mvp anymore and only commit 1 bt because they expect u to finish it off cuz ur a money spender so they can be effcient and profit with their bts and leech off u. Maybe the 1st person to use 3 bts will atk again for 6 bts total but I doubt they'll atk anymore since using 6+ bts is a red zone. Now ur left with a dead team that goes nowhere. Nobody wants to invest in that lvl 45 boss cuz mvp spot is locked. More than likely u would have to solo the boss urself cuz "ur team is dead"

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

what i meant was,,

since im the one whos getting mvp .. i give my teammate a chance to get 2nd and 3rd place ... then i finish the job
but always i play with dead team ... and 2nd + 3rd place goes for the other team -.-
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Its better to do it the other way around. Let ppl atk it first then u come in a swipe a victory from their help. Like i said before, it is a huge turnoff when u see somebody racking that much dmg on a single boss. Instead of begging for help let them help without them knowing their helping u.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by iMafia Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm

and what pissing me more .. when ppl cant get mvp on lvl 45 they change the target to get to get mvp on lvl 25 ... tho the 2nd place on lvl 45 getting more points than mvp on lvl25
iMafia
iMafia
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ynot563 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 pm

probably because of cost efficiency, they probably spent 6 bts to get 2nd place on 45. On my chart up there 6+ bts on 2nd place is red zone. U might as well try ur luck getting mvp on 3bts on a lvl 25.

ynot563
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by nickolinger79 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Wow I have claimed all my points in this TB just to keep my Team within a 20,000-40,000pt gap also I needed the ppoint gear. I have like 48,000pts in this TB Number 1 on Team and we still loosing Bad ! Lost Every TB so far except 2 X(. I think it would be nice if they gave the Top 3 or atleast the 1st person on Losing Team something ! Oh and on Water Boss, I found Aiming for his Nutz "excuse language" when ranged gives me a lot more crits. lol seriously. I really never go for the level 25 Boss but now that Ive spent what Im gonna for the rest of the Event and I have no s Doras I will prolly go after the 25s.

Last edited by nickolinger79 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
nickolinger79
nickolinger79
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolLink7 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 pm

The way ynot is saying to do it goes back to what Canatian said earlier about ppl who were spenders still being able to rank high because they know how to do enough damage at the right time with less battle turns. If your teammates attack first. They are still thinking they have a shot at MVP. Then go in and finish earning the supremacy and also clincher prizes it's beneficial to you and your teammates. Like ynot said. Helping you without them knowing. If you attack first and do more than half damage. Some ppl might go for 2nd or 3rd. But most are gonna save there doryaki for a team where they will have the better chance at MVP. Or go after the 25 boss trying to get MVP with less battle turns.
KoolLink7
KoolLink7
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Canatian Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm

ynot563 wrote:oye....current tb is a flop. Got a noob spender that ruin it for everybody.

A tip to spenders: If ur gonna spend and use sandstill, at least make it look like the non spenders have a chance at winning by letting a couple commit 3 bts in the boss so their more incline to kill it... Don't just flat out hit 1mil boss hp then expect ppl to help u win. It is a HUGE turnoff.

I agree. I very much dislike sandstills.
Canatian
Canatian
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Mafia I would love to team with you lolol xD

P.s. if you keep getting dead teams why dont you join second after team battle is over? You may have a better chance at running into ppl who are willing to take #2 or #3 spot

Sarah
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next